• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki still blushing hid her face in her pillow, "It...it's great...can you press down a little harder?" she asked in a soft tone.
Alex smiled and nodded, "Sure thing!" He said, before doing as she asked, moving his hands a little lower and pressing down a little more.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jasper just nodded softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven came out with a glass of apple juice.

(I forgot what they were gonna do today)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"to late." she said before pinning hi. "tell me more." she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke laughed and rolled over, so he was over her now. He smiled, "I said something already, it's your turn."

Nanne said:
Asami looked over at whoever bumped into her. "Oh no...it's okay." she said quietly.
Cam looked at her and narrowed his eyes "Not normal....Then again in this city who is...?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno~ i cant decide~''
...☫Fuyumi said childishly as she giggled a little☫...

@Roman - you owe me a post...

✦Nanami✦

"How helpful." Nanami said jokingly and chuckled before thinking of where they could eat. She didn't really have a preference as to where they ate, just as long as the food was good. "You know, I don't know either. What about... Panera Bread?"

Roman said:
''henir...the place where all Time and Space Administrators Observe other dimensions and control them. I am Azusa...the most powerful of them all...''

...?He said as he put on a cloak and a mask, soon turning to her holding a colorful cube?...

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

"How helpful." Nanami said jokingly and chuckled before thinking of where they could eat. She didn't really have a preference as to where they ate, just as long as the food was good. "You know, I don't know either. What about... Panera Bread?"

''Panera...bread? whats that?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''henir...the place where all Time and Space Administrators Observe other dimensions and control them. I am Azusa...the most powerful of them all...''
...?He said as he put on a cloak and a mask, soon turning to her holding a colorful cube?...
"That's cool... I'm uh.. I'm Helena." She said, watching the cube in his hand. "Nice to meet you, Azusa."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella looked towards the girls voice before smiling. "im Isabella. its nice to meet you Rini she said softly before she slowly pulled rini close and took her hand from the floating cat then started to feel up rinis arm and to her face to get a sense of what she looked like

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini had to be careful with the ice cream that was in her hands as Isabella touched her arms. She didn't want to drop it and lose the ice cream. Rini giggled quietly, she was really ticklish, so it felt silly where she was touched. She spoke as her gaze fell on her floating cat, who looked happy to not have a hand on her anymore❄︎...

"Hehe, that tickles. It's nice to meet you too Isabella! What did you want to ride?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Panera...bread? whats that?''

✦Nanami✦

"It's a name of a really healthy cafe. Or at least... I think it's really healthy. They have salads, sandwiches, and soup." Nanami said with a nod.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''anymore...questions you might have?''
"Well for starters... Why is everything made of cubes?" She asked. "Is that supposed to synbolize something?" Helena asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

"It's a name of a really healthy cafe. Or at least... I think it's really healthy. They have salads, sandwiches, and soup." Nanami said with a nod.

''ooh. then lets eat there''

...☫Fuyumi said with a smile☫...

shortyshot8 said:
"This isn't something I'm used to going through!"
Sam groaned. "That's ironic but anyways, are there any memories that don't seem right to you?" She asks hoping there were so they could fix them

Roman said:
"Well for starters... Why is everything made of cubes?" She asked. "Is that supposed to synbolize something?" Helena asked.
''no symbolism involved...it just is more easier to organize it than it being a shape of a rock. and its easier to break as well..''

Roman said:
Luke laughed and rolled over, so he was over her now. He smiled, "I said something already, it's your turn."
"your the sweetes person in the world." she said before rolling them around again so she was on top

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini had to be careful with the ice cream that was in her hands as Isabella touched her arms. She didn't want to drop it and lose the ice cream. Rini giggled quietly, she was really ticklish, so it felt silly where she was touched. She spoke as her gaze fell on her floating cat, who looked happy to not have a hand on her anymore❄︎...
"Hehe, that tickles. It's nice to meet you too Isabella! What did you want to ride?"
"i dont know. whats here?" isabella asked as she felt around rini's face curiously to get an idea of that she looked like

Mayyflower said:
Sam groaned. "That's ironic but anyways, are there any memories that don't seem right to you?" She asks hoping there were so they could fix them
Marcus looked around "Hmm....Wait." He began staring at the time they first met "We just....Walked past each other?!"

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm not human. A succubus is someone who feeds off of the sexual desires of men through their dreams."

Rael grinned, laughed, and shook his head, "And I still have no idea what those desires are."

((Just to make sure you know, Rael is fully aware of his abilities, he just sucks at using them (well in combat and stuff, he can use the abilities perfectly, just not utilize them to their full potential) unlike Flipped who can use said abilities effectively))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back