• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus jumped in front of Past Sam and knocked her out in almost and instant "Alright it's in place." He said
Sam blinked. "Jeez..." She says before jumping behind past Marcus and using her magic to knock him out. "The less painful way" she says turning to Marcus

Roman said:
(( Hardcore xD ))
(Yeah. SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET A TIME WHEN THEY ARE FREE O_O)

Mayyflower said:
Sam blinked. "Jeez..." She says before jumping behind past Marcus and using her magic to knock him out. "The less painful way" she says turning to Marcus
"Oh. My bad" He said laughing a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"your so sweet my love." she said softly to him as she layed down on him again and nuzzled his chest

[/QUOTE]
"I- Thank you." Luke said softly. He wasn't used to such compliments, so it was hard to respond. "You too."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"how are you?" he asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
''im fine...how about you?''

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami took hold of Fuyumi's hand and walked towards Panera, humming a little. "I think I'm gonna get a sandwich or salad when we get in there."

''im gonna get soup~''

Roman said:
"So others just... Come here and die or something? I guess I'm lucky then." She said.
''well...no. Theres another dimension one of my students......and my past creation...and also ranked beside me, the dimension is called Elion...its purpose to be a substitute for heaven since both heaven and hell were destroyed. The dead would venture off into Elion, being reborn there but no access back to the real world. Though they do get something that is...amazing...they just get wings, thats all. they can return to their own world. However, they first must take a trial by me which i will test them by their greeds and tragedies...if they succeed, they will be granted to come back to the world of the humans...if not, they will be broken and trapped in Elion forever until their trial is passed. They always say its cruel...but most people do say that reality is cruel..''

shortyshot8 said:
(( I'm guessing you want Roman? xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"who said that?" Isabella asked as she removed her hands from rini's face and looked around curiously not knowing where the talking cat was

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini looked at Carla, her cat, and giggled a little before looking back at Isabella and speaking. Carla just stayed quiet for the most part, having done her part in talking for Rini when she couldn't talk❄︎...

"That was my cat Carla. Sorry if that surprised you."

Roman said:
"I- Thank you." Luke said softly. He wasn't used to such compliments, so it was hard to respond. "You too."
"i love you." rina said in return before getting off of him and standing up on the bed and stretching

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im gonna get soup~''

''well...no. Theres another dimension one of my students......and my past creation...and also ranked beside me, the dimension is called Elion...its purpose to be a substitute for heaven since both heaven and hell were destroyed. The dead would venture off into Elion, being reborn there but no access back to the real world. Though they do get something that is...amazing...they just get wings, thats all. they can return to their own world. However, they first must take a trial by me which i will test them by their greeds and tragedies...if they succeed, they will be granted to come back to the world of the humans...if not, they will be broken and trapped in Elion forever until their trial is passed. They always say its cruel...but most people do say that reality is cruel..''
"im good." he said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Sam shook her head. "Tch... What do we do now that we have them unconscious?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini looked at Carla, her cat, and giggled a little before looking back at Isabella and speaking. Carla just stayed quiet for the most part, having done her part in talking for Rini when she couldn't talk❄︎...
"That was my cat Carla. Sorry if that surprised you."
Isabella stood there with a blank look before speaking as she laughed. "a talking cat? haha thats cute. is it one of those robot ones?" she asked her

(keep in mind shes fully human and knows nothing of the supernatural world)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im gonna get soup~''

Helena smiled, "Reality is cruel. If only things could be done peacefully, but there's always that one person who wants to try and do things their own way. I myself can't speak. You might see me in Elion one day trying to pass my trial."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Nope. I'll tell you a cruel joke. Your parents." He said. "Come out of the room. There's a lot of catching up you two have to do."
He opened the door a little more, allowing his entire face to show "I'm only coming this far.... I don't know you enough to trust you...."

shortyshot8 said:
"Hmm....Set them somewhere and wait for them to wake up I guess"
Sam smirked and nods before grabbing past Marcus's legs and dragging him to a nearby bench. "Love hurts..." She says quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i love you." rina said in return before getting off of him and standing up on the bed and stretching

[/QUOTE]
Luke sat up and sighed, "I've been thinking... What if we change?" He asked. "We don't seem like bad people, so why should we be? But... I highly doubt you'd agree..."

Roman said:
Helena smiled, "Reality is cruel. If only things could be done peacefully, but there's always that one person who wants to try and do things their own way. I myself can't speak. You might see me in Elion one day trying to pass my trial."
''heh...only if you die...now....is there any more questions that you'd want to ask?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river groaned as he sat up and rubbed his head having slept on his couch. "gosh.... that doesn't feel good." he said as he rubbed his neck where it hurt from sleeping awkwardly as he got up and immediately grabbed his phone and called kyoko.

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko jumped from the sound of her phone going off, taking it out of her pocket and looking at who it was River? well ok She thought as she held it up to her ear and answered it☁

"hello?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked and nods before grabbing past Marcus's legs and dragging him to a nearby bench. "Love hurts..." She says quietly
Marcus sat Past Sam there as well "Why do you say that"

Roman said:
Luke sat up and sighed, "I've been thinking... What if we change?" He asked. "We don't seem like bad people, so why should we be? But... I highly doubt you'd agree..."
"we will never change." she said to him happily not really puting thought to his question as she jumped off the bed and smiled back at him

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko jumped from the sound of her phone going off, taking it out of her pocket and looking at who it was River? well ok She thought as she held it up to her ear and answered it☁
"hello?"
"hey kyoko.. its me river. i was just wondering what you'd want to do today?" he said when she awnsered

LunaCrosby said:
He opened the door a little more, allowing his entire face to show "I'm only coming this far.... I don't know you enough to trust you...."
Roman smiled, "I understand your cautiousness. But, if you come with me, I promise you'll have a explanation. That's if you come with the one person who knows where to find your sister."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back