• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"we will never change." she said to him happily not really puting thought to his question as she jumped off the bed and smiled back at him

[/QUOTE]
"But... What if we did? What if we just left the world alone and just... Did what normal people do. Try to fit in and stuff." Luke suggested.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"hey kyoko.. its me river. i was just wondering what you'd want to do today?" he said when she awnsered

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko thought quietly for a bit☁

"The Park?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''heh...only if you die...now....is there any more questions that you'd want to ask?''
Helena looked at him and thought for a moment, "Well, is it possible to like... Help you with this stuff?"

WeirdPrincess said:

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nvv9f7rThr1tch22bo1_250.gif

Ulqui looked towards the cat as Taylor picked him up. He kind of wanted to take a picture of the cat, just to show Lucy and to see what she thought of it. Which reminded him that he hasn't really seen her in a while and did (in his own way) miss her. Of course, he didn't really look like it. Ulqui decided that after this was over and the stuff was hidden somewhere, he'd pay her a visit. "It should be. Know what kind of pizza you want? I'm feeling up for a little Hawaiian pizza." Ulqui stated with a grin as he followed beside Taylor, readjusting the bags so the hung on his arms instead of in his hands. He kind of looked like a girl with the way he was holding them.

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "I understand your cautiousness. But, if you come with me, I promise you'll have a explanation. That's if you come with the one person who knows where to find your sister."
He Narrowed his eye's once more, thinking about it "Fine, but if You are lying to me I'm going to kill you"

♡Mal sighed

"well then..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor nodded, "Yeah I could go for Hawaiian." He said, playing with the cat. "You can order it, I'll keep this little guy occupied." Taylor said, poking the cat in the stomach.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally grinned and began to cook☮
(this could only end in two ways xD )

☩She nodded☩

"alright"
(And they are? xD )

Amaya flew down the stairs quickly and sat on the counter

Kaiden finished eating and looked around, you could tell there was something on his mind.

(I'm nervous for this myself)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im fine...how about you?''
''im gonna get soup~''

''well...no. Theres another dimension one of my students......and my past creation...and also ranked beside me, the dimension is called Elion...its purpose to be a substitute for heaven since both heaven and hell were destroyed. The dead would venture off into Elion, being reborn there but no access back to the real world. Though they do get something that is...amazing...they just get wings, thats all. they can return to their own world. However, they first must take a trial by me which i will test them by their greeds and tragedies...if they succeed, they will be granted to come back to the world of the humans...if not, they will be broken and trapped in Elion forever until their trial is passed. They always say its cruel...but most people do say that reality is cruel..''

✦Nanami✦

Nanami nodded and lead Fuyumi out of the park, soon spotting Panera not that far away from them. She did really like the cafe, since she thought they had good food and she was kind of on a diet. Though she did allow herself to eat some junk food here and there. "They have good soup too. It comes in bread bowls instead of regular bowls, so you can eat the bread with the soup."

LunaCrosby said:
He Narrowed his eye's once more, thinking about it "Fine, but if You are lying to me I'm going to kill you"
?Mal sighed?

"well then..."
Roman raised a brow and laughed lightly. He then walked over to him and placed a hand on his head, ruffling his hair.

tumblr_inline_n0yohom3zz1riev4q.gif

"I'd love to see you try, but I'm way out of your league man. Let's just say I even surpass gods and goddesses. Anyways, let's go. I'm gonna punch the crap outta your dad on the way out too!"

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami nodded and lead Fuyumi out of the park, soon spotting Panera not that far away from them. She did really like the cafe, since she thought they had good food and she was kind of on a diet. Though she did allow herself to eat some junk food here and there. "They have good soup too. It comes in bread bowls instead of regular bowls, so you can eat the bread with the soup."

''but...wouldnt the soup leak from the bread...?''

Roman said:
"But... What if we did? What if we just left the world alone and just... Did what normal people do. Try to fit in and stuff." Luke suggested.
"you know i cant fit in to normal life." she said to hm

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus rolled her eyes, though she was smiling. She knew he didn't know what they were, though she was still going to explain what it was that her race did. Besides, he'd find out eventually what those sexual desires meant... well she hoped he did. It didn't seem like Rael would though. "Yeah, I know you don't. That's not really important anyways~"

Rael blinked before giving up and flopping over. "Ugh... So umm... your not going to eat me or anything right? Because I doubt I would taste very good..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''if you really wish to...''
"Yeah... But what will I be able to do? I'm just a human after all." Helena said, looking over at him. "Though I do have to finish this job I'm on right now."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jasper just nodded softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure your okay?" She asks walking out of the kitchen with a glass of apple juice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella stood there with a blank look before speaking as she laughed. "a talking cat? haha thats cute. is it one of those robot ones?" she asked her
(keep in mind shes fully human and knows nothing of the supernatural world)

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini blinked a few times and tilted her head. Carla wasn't a robot, but Isabella thought she was. Why? Did she not know about supernatural things? That was peculiar. Rini thought everyone knew about people like her. What would happen if she told her that Carla was real and had wings? Would she freak out? She didn't want that to happen, so she just agreed with Isabella. Carla on the other hand, looked a little angry by the fact that she thought she was some toy robot. The cat knew the girl could see her, but still... Rini grabbed Carla and held her close to her chest so she wouldn't angrily yell at Isabella❄︎...

"Yeah! I take her everywhere with me, Carla's my best friend."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yeah... just thinking thats all" jasper said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Okay" she says stretching. "I kinda want to go to the fair today" she says turning around to go to the living room

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini blinked a few times and tilted her head. Carla wasn't a robot, but Isabella thought she was. Why? Did she not know about supernatural things? That was peculiar. Rini thought everyone knew about people like her. What would happen if she told her that Carla was real and had wings? Would she freak out? She didn't want that to happen, so she just agreed with Isabella. Carla on the other hand, looked a little angry by the fact that she thought she was some toy robot. The cat knew the girl could see her, but still... Rini grabbed Carla and held her close to her chest so she wouldn't angrily yell at Isabella❄︎...
"Yeah! I take her everywhere with me, Carla's my best friend."
"Thats cute. i wonder what new toys they will come out with next." Isabella said to her happily as she held out a hand for carla to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back