• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke has wrapped a towel around his waist before leaving out of the bathroom. "Hey Rina? What do you wanna do now?" He asked, looking through the clothes to find something to wear.
"i dont know." she said as she walked out a towel wrapped around her body and a towel draped over her head as she went to the bed and sat down while drying her hair

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i dont know." she said as she walked out a towel wrapped around her body and a towel draped over her head as she went to the bed and sat down while drying her hair

[/QUOTE]
Luke had found some clothes to wear to bed, quickly getting dressed he plopped down in bed. "There has to be something to do, plus I didn't any sleep, so I don't know of I wanna do anything."

Roman said:
Luke had found some clothes to wear to bed, quickly getting dressed he plopped down in bed. "There has to be something to do, plus I didn't any sleep, so I don't know of I wanna do anything."
"then sleep.... ill probably just hang out around the house if you do.' she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"then sleep.... ill probably just hang out around the house if you do.' she said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I wanna hang out with you though. Besides, I'm neve said anything about being tired. I just said I didn't get any sleep." Luke told her.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael was still laying flopped sideways on the bed looking at Venus while he said, "I don't know, I figure if something isn't human, its probably a good idea to ask if it intends to eat you... ya know just to make sure..."

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus' laughter died down to a chuckle and she stood upright again, "Yeah I guess so. I just thought it was really funny, I mean, I would have told you if I was going to eat you or not." She said as she took a seat on the floor, leaning her back against the wall. "Since neither of us are anything and if you're hungry, I can make us something to eat it you want. Like a sandwich."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella smiled and nodded to her. "sure lets go." she said happily to her before she looked around wondering how she was caring her little cat doll while holding Isabella hand as well

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini had one arm wrapped around Carla and with her free arm, used her hand to hold Isabella's. She lead her towards the Ferris wheel, though she could see there was a line. It wasn't long, but they'd have to wait a couple minutes until all three of them were able to get on❄︎...

"Were you always blind, Bella? Is it okay if I call you that?"

Roman said:
Taylor was already sitting down, him and the cat still playing, "We had sat down while you were in line." He told Ulqui as he continued to play with the cat. "Also, I'm gonna go find Celia after this. I'm pretty sure she's bored unless she went home or something."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui took a seat across from him and set the bags down on the ground. "Yeah that's fine, Celia's probably doing something weird and rolling around on the ground or something along those line. I was gonna go visit my girlfriend after I was done here." He said, looking towards the bags, realizing he probably could have just transported all these things to some his house a while ago. Ulqui sighed lightly and waved his hands over the bags, watching them vanish before he rested his arms on the table.

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus' laughter died down to a chuckle and she stood upright again, "Yeah I guess so. I just thought it was really funny, I mean, I would have told you if I was going to eat you or not." She said as she took a seat on the floor, leaning her back against the wall. "Since neither of us are anything and if you're hungry, I can make us something to eat it you want. Like a sandwich."

...❄︎Rini had one arm wrapped around Carla and with her free arm, used her hand to hold Isabella's. She lead her towards the Ferris wheel, though she could see there was a line. It wasn't long, but they'd have to wait a couple minutes until all three of them were able to get on❄︎...

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui took a seat across from him and set the bags down on the ground. "Yeah that's fine, Celia's probably doing something weird and rolling around on the ground or something along those line. I was gonna go visit my girlfriend after I was done here." He said, looking towards the bags, realizing he probably could have just transported all these things to some his house a while ago. Ulqui sighed lightly and waved his hands over the bags, watching them vanish before he rested his arms on the table.

"sure i dont mind and yes... i was born this way." she said to her as she walked with just slightly behind rini to make sure she wouldnt run into any one

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"ok then. lets just hang out at home." she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled, "You have no complaint from me." He said, with a smile. "I'm just gonna sit and bed, and maybe you could tell me about what you did today or something."

Roman said:
Luke smiled, "You have no complaint from me." He said, with a smile. "I'm just gonna sit and bed, and maybe you could tell me about what you did today or something."
"what i did today?? i just woke up half an hour ago" she said to her

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Taylor looked at the cat, "Taking this guy with you? Wouldn't want Celia to see it." He said, tapping the table. "Cool?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"what i did today?? i just woke up half an hour ago" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yeah...." Luke said, with a sigh. "What were you planning on doing for the day?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"sure i dont mind and yes... i was born this way." she said to her as she walked with just slightly behind rini to make sure she wouldnt run into any one

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini guided her into the line carefully and looked back at Isabella as she talked again. She was curious as to what it was like being like that and wondered if she wished she could see like a regular person would❄︎...

"Oooh... Is it scary? Cause you can't really see anything?"

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Rael was about to decline when his stomach growled, then looking down while blushing he replied, "ah... um could I please have a sandwich?"

Mayyflower said:
(And they are? xD )
Amaya flew down the stairs quickly and sat on the counter

Kaiden finished eating and looked around, you could tell there was something on his mind.

(I'm nervous for this myself)
(!: she set's the kicthen of fire and amaya has to save her xD 2: she manages to make it and it's ok xD )

☮Ally grinned as she cooked Just watch... she thought☮

☩She looked at him☩

"What's up? you seem out of it"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"doing what you want." she said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
"Well you're in for a surprise. I didn't really plan to do anything. I was just gonna do what you were gonna do."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini guided her into the line carefully and looked back at Isabella as she talked again. She was curious as to what it was like being like that and wondered if she wished she could see like a regular person would❄︎...
"Oooh... Is it scary? Cause you can't really see anything?"
"yes it is... all you see is black so you dont know whats going on around you." she said to rini softly before she looked at her. "but im doing my best to make the most of my life." she said to her happily

Roman said:
"Well you're in for a surprise. I didn't really plan to do anything. I was just gonna do what you were gonna do."
"oh my gosh i never thought you would do that." she said sarcastically before smiling as she got up and got changed into some comfortable clothes

Roman said:
Taylor looked at the cat, "Taking this guy with you? Wouldn't want Celia to see it." He said, tapping the table. "Cool?"

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui nodded, "I'll take him and leave him with my mom. She'll probably keep him entertained, wash him and stuff." He said before the three pizzas came out, which he thought was pretty quick. They had only been sitting down for a few minutes and the pizza was already done. Plates were set down in front of them after the pizzas were down and Ulqui grabbed two pieces before folding them in half, soon eating it.

LunaCrosby said:
(!: she set's the kicthen of fire and amaya has to save her xD 2: she manages to make it and it's ok xD )
?Ally grinned as she cooked Just watch... she thought?

?She looked at him?

"What's up? you seem out of it"
( xD )

Amaya sat there, amused. "What kind of noodles are you making?" she asks

Kaiden blushed and looked at her. "Its nothing..." he says playing with a strand of hair

tumblr_mk9o17eE6R1ricipbo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i havent seen airi lately and mitsu is taking care of neo." she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''huh...? *sigh* where did she go off to...''

--- Meanwhile at a Warehouse ---

''Man, I love legs that have just enough muscle...''

''get your hands off of me and untie me..''

''but we didnt get our fun yet..''

...⊹Airi got ganged on so now shes tied to a chair thats tied to a pole⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"oh my gosh i never thought you would do that." she said sarcastically before smiling as she got up and got changed into some comfortable clothes

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "I know right! It's so spectacular." He said, laughing some more. "But seriously... We have to do something." He said, hopping up behind Rina. "Looking for clothes?"

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui nodded and headed towards the cashier who was take orders. Tony's Pizzeria seemed to be one of those places where you ordered your pizza as soon as you walked in, then you could go find a seat somewhere after they gave you a number. He explained to the guy that he wanted three Hawaiian pizza's, 8 slices to a pizza. There was the option of six, but those pizzas were usually smaller than a regular sized pizza. Ulqui pulled out his wallet and paid the cashier the amount he needed, getting a receipt and a stand with the number ten on it before putting his wallet back in his pocket and returning to Taylor. "Said it would be awhile since we're getting three pizzas. We can go take a seat anywhere."

✦Nanami✦

Nanami shook her head, "That's what most people would think, but no. It doesn't leak out. The outside of the bread is hard and of course the inside is soft. It's probably the type of bread that they use." She said as she walked into Panera.

✣Venus✣

Venus burst out laughing, "Eat you? Why would I eat you?" She said between breaths, holding her stomach as she continued to laugh. She had never eaten anyone before and she wasn't about to start now. "No Rael, I'm not going to eat you. I don't eat people."

...❄︎Rini took Isabella's hand and looked towards her ice cream, which Carla had eaten rather quickly before all of it fell on the floor. She simply shrugged, only a little sad that she never got to eat it. Oh well, she could always get some later. Rini began walking slowly and guided Isabella through the park as she spoke❄︎...

"I don't know. A hover board maybe? That would be cool. Anyways, you wanna go on the Ferris wheel? It's a really big circle with a bunch of carts on it and it goes around in a circle."
''a-ah...i see. then il get soup if the bread wont leak''

...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...? *sigh* where did she go off to...''
--- Meanwhile at a Warehouse ---

''Man, I love legs that have just enough muscle...''

''get your hands off of me and untie me..''

''but we didnt get our fun yet..''

...⊹Airi got ganged on so now shes tied to a chair thats tied to a pole⊹...
mitsu soon appeared silently out of sight of every one speaking into airis mind. "why didnt you contact me?" she asked into airis mind as she watched

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "I know right! It's so spectacular." He said, laughing some more. "But seriously... We have to do something." He said, hopping up behind Rina. "Looking for clothes?"
"yes" was all she said as she looked around the closet for clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back