• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"you know i cant fit in to normal life." she said to hm

[/QUOTE]
Luke hopped up and stretched, "Have you ever gave it a try? I just wanna have a normal life... Like with a family and all. I had to grow up on my own, this is like.. A dream for me."

Roman said:
Luke hopped up and stretched, "Have you ever gave it a try? I just wanna have a normal life... Like with a family and all. I had to grow up on my own, this is like.. A dream for me."
"ive tried and i nearly died.... im not saying we cant have a family im just saying that the fact that i only survive on the fear of others will prohibit me from ever living normal. and if we have kids it will prohibit them to." she said a small frown on her face as she thought about it

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm? what job?''
"I'm being paid to help someone out with something. A little gaurd duty... My time with him is almost up though."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]shira soon walked in and layed down next to her. "hi" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon looked at Shira and smiled as she put the book on the night stand⊹...

''hello Shira. how are ya?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"ive tried and i nearly died.... im not saying we cant have a family im just saying that the fact that i only survive on the fear of others will prohibit me from ever living normal. and if we have kids it will prohibit them to." she said a small frown on her face as she thought about it

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "I see... Well I guess we can't be normal." He said. "I guess that's what happens when you're like us."

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "I see... Well I guess we can't be normal." He said. "I guess that's what happens when you're like us."
"but we can be as normal as possible." she said to him before she started to undress and head for the shower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"but we can be as normal as possible." she said to him before she started to undress and head for the shower

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head, "You forgot one word. 'Try'." He said, with a sigh. "So long as we can try we'll be fine I guess."

Roman said:
Luke shook his head, "You forgot one word. 'Try'." He said, with a sigh. "So long as we can try we'll be fine I guess."
"then we will try to be as normal as we can." she said as she entered the bath room and shut the door then started the shower

Roman said:
"I'm being paid to help someone out with something. A little gaurd duty... My time with him is almost up though."
...?Azusa soon opened a spacial tear that opened next to the guy?...

''if theres a fight going on...i want a piece of it...''

...?He said as his clothes changed again?...

(Choose one of the pictures. His appearance will help during fights)

tumblr_ngv31zl65z1trhykio4_1280.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"good" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...thats good. how's Mitsu and Airi?''

...⊹She said before laying down next to her⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"then we will try to be as normal as we can." she said as she entered the bath room and shut the door then started the shower

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled, "At least we can try something." He said, looking away from the closed bathroom door. He then stood up and walked over to it, "Would it be too much trouble if I were to join you?" He asked.

Roman said:
Luke smiled, "At least we can try something." He said, looking away from the closed bathroom door. He then stood up and walked over to it, "Would it be too much trouble if I were to join you?" He asked.
"of course not love." she said as she opened the door then went back to the tub to make sure the water was warm before smiling at him

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Yeah I could go for Hawaiian." He said, playing with the cat. "You can order it, I'll keep this little guy occupied." Taylor said, poking the cat in the stomach.

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui nodded and headed towards the cashier who was take orders. Tony's Pizzeria seemed to be one of those places where you ordered your pizza as soon as you walked in, then you could go find a seat somewhere after they gave you a number. He explained to the guy that he wanted three Hawaiian pizza's, 8 slices to a pizza. There was the option of six, but those pizzas were usually smaller than a regular sized pizza. Ulqui pulled out his wallet and paid the cashier the amount he needed, getting a receipt and a stand with the number ten on it before putting his wallet back in his pocket and returning to Taylor. "Said it would be awhile since we're getting three pizzas. We can go take a seat anywhere."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but...wouldnt the soup leak from the bread...?''

✦Nanami✦

Nanami shook her head, "That's what most people would think, but no. It doesn't leak out. The outside of the bread is hard and of course the inside is soft. It's probably the type of bread that they use." She said as she walked into Panera.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael blinked before giving up and flopping over. "Ugh... So umm... your not going to eat me or anything right? Because I doubt I would taste very good..."

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus burst out laughing, "Eat you? Why would I eat you?" She said between breaths, holding her stomach as she continued to laugh. She had never eaten anyone before and she wasn't about to start now. "No Rael, I'm not going to eat you. I don't eat people."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thats cute. i wonder what new toys they will come out with next." Isabella said to her happily as she held out a hand for carla to take.

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini took Isabella's hand and looked towards her ice cream, which Carla had eaten rather quickly before all of it fell on the floor. She simply shrugged, only a little sad that she never got to eat it. Oh well, she could always get some later. Rini began walking slowly and guided Isabella through the park as she spoke❄︎...

"I don't know. A hover board maybe? That would be cool. Anyways, you wanna go on the Ferris wheel? It's a really big circle with a bunch of carts on it and it goes around in a circle."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Azusa soon opened a spacial tear that opened next to the guy?...
''if theres a fight going on...i want a piece of it...''

...?He said as his clothes changed again?...

(Choose one of the pictures. His appearance will help during fights)

tumblr_ngv31zl65z1trhykio4_1280.jpg
(( I'm guessing this spacial tear is next to her employer, 3 BTW ))

Emiya looked at the tear and blinked, "Hm... I guess I could use an extra hand." He said.

Helena looked at Asuza, "What'd you just do?" she asked, slightly confused about the situation.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"of course not love." she said as she opened the door then went back to the tub to make sure the water was warm before smiling at him

[/QUOTE]
Luke stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

(( Timeskip? ))

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui nodded and headed towards the cashier who was take orders. Tony's Pizzeria seemed to be one of those places where you ordered your pizza as soon as you walked in, then you could go find a seat somewhere after they gave you a number. He explained to the guy that he wanted three Hawaiian pizza's, 8 slices to a pizza. There was the option of six, but those pizzas were usually smaller than a regular sized pizza. Ulqui pulled out his wallet and paid the cashier the amount he needed, getting a receipt and a stand with the number ten on it before putting his wallet back in his pocket and returning to Taylor. "Said it would be awhile since we're getting three pizzas. We can go take a seat anywhere."

✦Nanami✦

Nanami shook her head, "That's what most people would think, but no. It doesn't leak out. The outside of the bread is hard and of course the inside is soft. It's probably the type of bread that they use." She said as she walked into Panera.

✣Venus✣

Venus burst out laughing, "Eat you? Why would I eat you?" She said between breaths, holding her stomach as she continued to laugh. She had never eaten anyone before and she wasn't about to start now. "No Rael, I'm not going to eat you. I don't eat people."

...❄︎Rini took Isabella's hand and looked towards her ice cream, which Carla had eaten rather quickly before all of it fell on the floor. She simply shrugged, only a little sad that she never got to eat it. Oh well, she could always get some later. Rini began walking slowly and guided Isabella through the park as she spoke❄︎...

"I don't know. A hover board maybe? That would be cool. Anyways, you wanna go on the Ferris wheel? It's a really big circle with a bunch of carts on it and it goes around in a circle."
Rael was still laying flopped sideways on the bed looking at Venus while he said, "I don't know, I figure if something isn't human, its probably a good idea to ask if it intends to eat you... ya know just to make sure..."

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

✦Nanami✦

✣Venus✣

Isabella smiled and nodded to her. "sure lets go." she said happily to her before she looked around wondering how she was caring her little cat doll while holding Isabella hand as well

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

✦Nanami✦

✣Venus✣

Taylor was already sitting down, him and the cat still playing, "We had sat down while you were in line." He told Ulqui as he continued to play with the cat. "Also, I'm gonna go find Celia after this. I'm pretty sure she's bored unless she went home or something."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](yes)

[/QUOTE]
Luke has wrapped a towel around his waist before leaving out of the bathroom. "Hey Rina? What do you wanna do now?" He asked, looking through the clothes to find something to wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back