• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Azusa was still waiting?...
Helena made her way outside, the fighting had already started, she then seen why she was hired. The men who were considered the 'military' of this place were now just scattered corpses. Helena sighed, and raised her hands. Soon she was standing on a platform made of ice, scoping out the battlefield. "Here goes." She said, raising her hands once more, the area had become filled with needles made of ice.

Grauhorn.gif

"Time to finish this little job." She said, the needles began to rain down on all the opposing forces, killing half of them. Helena jumped off her platform, and landed on the field, blood raining down in the area.

tumblr_nfvoj9xKGI1rw3w54o1_500.gif

"Maybe I didn't need any help..."

Roman said:
Alex furrowed his brows, thinking to himself, "I'll go with you." He said. "I have my towel alread and some clothes and stuff." He said pointing to the towel that was in his shoulder.
Yuki blushed. "Wait..what?" she said surprised at his response. "Oh um...okay then let's go.." she said as she grabbed his hand and lead him heading out her room and walking into the main house. "We're going to have to be quiet since Kanae and Diablo are around her with Kei...they're parents now..and Kei-kun is really adorable." she said quietly.

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed. "Wait..what?" she said surprised at his response. "Oh um...okay then let's go.." she said as she grabbed his hand and lead him heading out her room and walking into the main house. "We're going to have to be quiet since Kanae and Diablo are around her with Kei...they're parents now..and Kei-kun is really adorable." she said quietly.
Alex pretended to lock his mouth shut. He then went inside the bathroom and got ready to shower.

TheDragoon said:
((Are we just going to say they already had their wedding or something? xD ))
Pixel was in a small dojo he had built in the course of a few days. His training was coming along nicely and he was getting to the point where he could fight even if his blood was low. He did kinda miss Sefia at the moment though, who he had seen from time to time but never really had the time to have a straight conversation considering he was so busy with building and gaining the strength to offer her full protection. A part of him also... Wanted to start a family with her... But he wasn't sure if she wanted that or if she was ready yet so he hadn't brought it up yet.

@HimeragiSeiker
...⊹Sefia was at home in bed polishing her weapon, the bladed wheel⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❉Lilith thought for a moment and shook her head before speaking❉...
"No, you should be good. Or maybe I should give you my number... you know, in case you wanna hang out or anything."
"S-sure if you think so." Mako said nervously. He never got a girls number or ever tried to.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Helena made her way outside, the fighting had already started, she then seen why she was hired. The men who were considered the 'military' of this place were now just scattered corpses. Helena sighed, and raised her hands. Soon she was standing on a platform made of ice, scoping out the battlefield. "Here goes." She said, raising her hands once more, the area had become filled with needles made of ice.
Grauhorn.gif

"Time to finish this little job." She said, the needles began to rain down on all the opposing forces, killing half of them. Helena jumped off her platform, and landed on the field, blood raining down in the area.

tumblr_nfvoj9xKGI1rw3w54o1_500.gif

"Maybe I didn't need any help..."
...?Azusa kept waiting. He may come if there was heavy resistance?...

Roman said:
Alex pretended to lock his mouth shut. He then went inside the bathroom and got ready to shower.
Although Yuki has been with Alex and all she still felt a little embarrassed. She watched him get ready to shower which made her feel really hot and blush a lot. She turned around and started to get ready to shower as well.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Azusa kept waiting. He may come if there was heavy resistance?...
Helena placed a hand in what seemed like a stream of water. In mete seconds it began to freeze.
b258fec7d647b4e14d258e5d7278911c8923c0a0_hq.gif

This caused the foot soldiers to stay back, but they weren't stupid. They had some backup and he wasn't small. One of the remaining soldiers came running, pushing Helena back to keep her from trying to fight the guy. He was quickly caught, and finished in two blows.

tumblr_ncazqiNCiB1rvxid3o1_500.gif

He looked over at the crowd of soldiers, which Helena had been pulled the into. "Heh..." With immense speed, the male had taken out all the men and picked up Helena by her hair. "You're too much trouble." He said before tossing her into a mountain.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Sefia was at home in bed polishing her weapon, the bladed wheel⊹...
Suddenly, Pixel felt a tugging pounding sensation in the back of his head. Uh oh... This wasn't good. He was hungry. His eyes suddenly turned a light red and suddenly started bounding in search of Sefia. He needed to get to her before something happened, or even worse, he could die.

Nanne said:
Although Yuki has been with Alex and all she still felt a little embarrassed. She watched him get ready to shower which made her feel really hot and blush a lot. She turned around and started to get ready to shower as well.
Alex turned to Yuki and nodded, "I'm getting in now." He said as he did just that.

Roman said:
Alex turned to Yuki and nodded, "I'm getting in now." He said as he did just that.
Yuki stood still for a couple of seconds waiting for him to go in. She felt nervous and strange like last night, "okay...I'm coming in now..." she said quietly.

Nanne said:
Yuki stood still for a couple of seconds waiting for him to go in. She felt nervous and strange like last night, "okay...I'm coming in now..." she said quietly.
(( Time skip? xD ))

Roman said:
Roman raised a brow and laughed lightly. He then walked over to him and placed a hand on his head, ruffling his hair.
tumblr_inline_n0yohom3zz1riev4q.gif

"I'd love to see you try, but I'm way out of your league man. Let's just say I even surpass gods and goddesses. Anyways, let's go. I'm gonna punch the crap outta your dad on the way out too!"
He sighed and grumbled "Why do I have to go somewhere with you guys... why can't we do it here..."

Roman said:
Helena placed a hand in what seemed like a stream of water. In mete seconds it began to freeze.
b258fec7d647b4e14d258e5d7278911c8923c0a0_hq.gif

This caused the foot soldiers to stay back, but they weren't stupid. They had some backup and he wasn't small. One of the remaining soldiers came running, pushing Helena back to keep her from trying to fight the guy. He was quickly caught, and finished in two blows.

tumblr_ncazqiNCiB1rvxid3o1_500.gif

He looked over at the crowd of soldiers, which Helena had been pulled the into. "Heh..." With immense speed, the male had taken out all the men and picked up Helena by her hair. "You're too much trouble." He said before tossing her into a mountain.
...?Azusa came just in time to catch Helena before she appeared at a distance from the person who threw her. Azusa soon reappeared above the guy laughing before he dropped kick him hard with some spacial magic which tore him apart inside causing him to die easily?...

''tch...too easy......well, time to take care of the rest of these weaklings..''

...?He said before he started to fight, changing form in the middle of his fight?...

[media]

[/media]

TheDragoon said:
Suddenly, Pixel felt a tugging pounding sensation in the back of his head. Uh oh... This wasn't good. He was hungry. His eyes suddenly turned a light red and suddenly started bounding in search of Sefia. He needed to get to her before something happened, or even worse, he could die.
...⊹Sefia soon sighed sensing her servant's weakness before she started to head towards him⊹...

Nanne said:
((Yup...you can start...))
Alex had finished drying off, before he put on his pants and brushed his teeth. He then made his way into Yuki's room and tossed his shirt on the bed before grabbing his phone.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](are we not finishing the fight or interacting with me at all?)

[/QUOTE]
(( I didn't see the post... Repost? ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"ok" river said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded before realizing he couldn't see her nodding☁

"alright, when should we meet there?"

LunaCrosby said:
He sighed and grumbled "Why do I have to go somewhere with you guys... why can't we do it here..."
Roman pointed at the stairs, "I'm known for punching shitty parents. I don't wanna punch yours. Now come on,.you'll understand why I took you somewhere else to learn the information you're about to be told."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa came just in time to catch Helena before she appeared at a distance from the person who threw her. Azusa soon reappeared above the guy laughing before he dropped kick him hard with some spacial magic which tore him apart inside causing him to die easily✦...
''tch...too easy......well, time to take care of the rest of these weaklings..''

...✦He said before he started to fight, changing form in the middle of his fight✦...

[media]

[/media]
Helena eventually opened her eyes after the fight was finished, looking around the area, she seen the enemy team was decimated. "Wha- Ah..." she tried speaking but she had a small pain in her head from her hair being pulled the way it was. "Nevermind..." She thought to herself. "Where is everyone?"

Mayyflower said:
( xD )
Amaya sat there, amused. "What kind of noodles are you making?" she asks

Kaiden blushed and looked at her. "Its nothing..." he says playing with a strand of hair

tumblr_mk9o17eE6R1ricipbo1_500.gif
?Ally Paused for a second?

"There's more than one kind of noddle? I mean... pfft! I knew that... i'm making... the... uh... meat...kind"

?She shook her head?

"nope... I know it's something, why else would you blush?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-ah...i see. then il get soup if the bread wont leak''
...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled☫...

✦Nanami✦

"Oh good!" Nanami said happily and walked up to the cashier, telling her that she wanted a Cesaer Salad before waiting for Fuyumi to tell her what she wanted so Nanami could pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back