• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally's face reddened☮
"I-I know exactly what I am doing!"

She said as she began cooking☮

☩She looked at him☩

"I'd be embarrassed at first... then say yes"
"Right" she says with a smirk

Kaiden blushed more. "Y-You would?" he asks looking at her

TheDragoon said:
Pixel seemed very eager to feed, he sunk his teeth a bit deeper in, speeding up the process. He knew if he kept going he might kill her but his blood lust was becoming too strong. He couldn't veer away from her neck. The only way would be for somebody to distract him by sacrificing their own blood.
...⊹Sefia only let him feed since, this wouldnt kill her. Though she may die, she'd probably just be reborn since Pixel isnt a dragon⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i pretty much...killed the blue guy...and everyone else on his side..''
"Well thanks. He pretty much blindsided me when those idiots tried to pull me away." Helena said, sighing lightly. "Once again, thanks. I don't know what would've happened if you weren't around."

Roman said:
"Well thanks. He pretty much blindsided me when those idiots tried to pull me away." Helena said, sighing lightly. "Once again, thanks. I don't know what would've happened if you weren't around."
''well...wheres that guy that your guarding?''

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally scowled back at Amaya☮
"I can! just watch!"

☩She nodded☩

"Yes... I would"
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Im watching!" she says

(Im just gonna go for it cause this is awkward
xD )

Kaiden blushed and nods before he got on one knee and pulled out a box. "Well then.. Kagura will you marry me?" he asks ignoring the people who were watching

shortyshot8 said:
"Who knows..."
Sam watched as the past Sam and Marcus talked, "I wonder what happened to that outfit I wore the day I met you... I really miss it" she says quietly

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](yes, you will. But enjoy the rest of the rp.)

[/QUOTE]
just saying, Nanase and Arako arent gonna die. plus i replied a long time ago)))

LunaCrosby said:
He turned around "What?" He snapped.
Roman's form changed almost instantl and in mere seconds he was in front of Mal's father. "Fuck off, pest of a father." He said before sticking his hand through his stomach.
tumblr_m9yhlhSTdI1r7j2tuo2_250.gif

"Raising your voice was a bad idea." He said, before letting him drop off his arm. "You won't die... Hopefully." He said before appearing in front of Mal and her brother in his normal form. "Ready you two?"

tumblr_inline_n0yobfSMji1riev4q.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...wheres that guy that your guarding?''
Emiya appeared in front of them, his sword had blood on it. He swung the sword in the air, causing the blood to slide off.

-AIZEN-bleach-anime-34210911-500-281.gif

"I'm guessing you two are okay?" He asked, without turning to face them.
Helena looked at Asuza, she didn't really feel like talking.

Roman said:
Emiya appeared in front of them, his sword had blood on it. He swung the sword in the air, causing the blood to slide off.
-AIZEN-bleach-anime-34210911-500-281.gif

"I'm guessing you two are okay?" He asked, without turning to face them.
Helena looked at Asuza, she didn't really feel like talking.
''im fine. dunno bout Helena though, she did just get thrown into a mountain..''

(you guys are cool)

--Misafune--

Once inside he hoped to find his escape. But what he found was utter chaos. Monsters and demons rioting as the place was being torn apart. He needed a way out. But the hole he made only let the girls out. Once they were safe, he had to find his own way out. Now as the monster behind him used him for a sword sheath, he could only think of Rini as he fell down, dead.

Chaos.

But not Chaos.

The Dark.

Brings the end to all things.

Twilight. Dusk. Then Dark.

Death was a way to the void beyond life.

Misafune stood up again, the mask now covering his face as his body returned to the dragon armor state. His wings flapped as he melted the sword out of his body. Now it was time to get the door open and free him. The Dark could not stand confinement. It vaporized everyone it encountered on its way to where it thought it should be, which was the Molten Arena...

--Asmodeus--

Now it is time to fight for real.." he said as The Dark thing burst through the wall into the arena. "Kill that thing for your freedom!" Asmodeus shouted as liquid hot metal reached out for the flying thing. Bands of darkness made those tendrils of metal vanish with each slash..."Freedom." was all the creature said...

@Nonalaka

@Jesters Court

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

@TheDragoon

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im fine. dunno bout Helena though, she did just get thrown into a mountain..''
"She wasn't protecting me by the way. She was protecting this place. And with your help, I was able to keep it safe. Thank you." Emiya said before vanishing. Helena groaned, "I don't think I wanna be hired to help fools lime him anymore...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Sefia only let him feed since, this wouldnt kill her. Though she may die, she'd probably just be reborn since Pixel isnt a dragon⊹...
Pixel sucked a huge amount of blood from her body before he finally let her go. He was gasping for breath. "I-I'm sorry, y-you know how I get when I'm hungry... And I haven't fed in a while." He said with a nervous smile, knowing Sefia was probably annoyed with his feeding at this point.

Roman said:
"She wasn't protecting me by the way. She was protecting this place. And with your help, I was able to keep it safe. Thank you." Emiya said before vanishing. Helena groaned, "I don't think I wanna be hired to help fools lime him anymore...."
''tch...then shall i destroy this place?''

TheDragoon said:
Pixel sucked a huge amount of blood from her body before he finally let her go. He was gasping for breath. "I-I'm sorry, y-you know how I get when I'm hungry... And I haven't fed in a while." He said with a nervous smile, knowing Sefia was probably annoyed with his feeding at this point.
''its fine. i dont die from blood loss. well, i wont die if your feeding on me''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](you guys are cool)
--Misafune--

Once inside he hoped to find his escape. But what he found was utter chaos. Monsters and demons rioting as the place was being torn apart. He needed a way out. But the hole he made only let the girls out. Once they were safe, he had to find his own way out. Now as the monster behind him used him for a sword sheath, he could only think of Rini as he fell down, dead.

Chaos.

But not Chaos.

The Dark.

Brings the end to all things.

Twilight. Dusk. Then Dark.

Death was a way to the void beyond life.

Misafune stood up again, the mask now covering his face as his body returned to the dragon armor state. His wings flapped as he melted the sword out of his body. Now it was time to get the door open and free him. The Dark could not stand confinement. It vaporized everyone it encountered on its way to where it thought it should be, which was the Molten Arena...

--Asmodeus--

Now it is time to fight for real.." he said as The Dark thing burst through the wall into the arena. "Kill that thing for your freedom!" Asmodeus shouted as liquid hot metal reached out for the flying thing. Bands of darkness made those tendrils of metal vanish with each slash..."Freedom." was all the creature said...

@Nonalaka

@Jesters Court

@Jesters Court @Jesters Court[/color][/font]

[/QUOTE]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''tch...then shall i destroy this place?''
Helena shook her head, "Nah, they'll perish one day and I'll be here to watch." She told him. "Anyways, what now? I don't wanna stick around here any longer than I have to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back