• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

It's time for....

Random Moments with those Characters!

The characters we choose today are... *opens envelope*

Celia and Yoshino!

It's gonna be a good one folks!

--------

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nwxpusXjES1rqacixo1_1280.gif

Yoshino walked around the city with Celia, who had called her and asked to hang out for a while. She said yes, mostly because she was bored and was already done with a job she had received minute before answering. As they walked, they walked by a small parfait stand and Yoshino bought one. It looked good enough to her and it seemed worth while. After she bought it, she took a bite of the parfait and smiled at the taste. "It's so good! And big! Celia do you want some?" Her eyes sparkled and she placed a hand on her face as she talked before taking another bite of the food in her hands.

??Celia??

tumblr_mqo0g2ray21scxziqo1_500.gif

Celia snickered, "That's what she said." Yoshino only rolled her eyes at her before holding out the parfait, Celia leaning forward and using a hand to push her hair out of the way so it wouldn't get into the food. She soon took a bite and chewed as she leaned back, she did have to agree with the fact that it was good. Celia placed a hand on her face as she sighed happily, "Thaat was really good! Just about as good as se-"

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nwegzgo9pE1qa94xto1_500.gif

Yoshino had walked a little ahead of her after Celia took a bite. She didn't want to just stand around when they could be going somewhere. At hearing her, Yoshino whipped around, her cheeks tinted red as she glared at Celia. She shut up immediately, giving her a grin. She knew exactly what she was about to say and stopped her before she could say it. "Another peep like that comes out of your mouth... and you'll regret it. Don't do it again." She said before turning back around and walking.

??Celia??

tumblr_nqhi7zZP7M1rd6sdio1_500.gif

Celia snickered and followed behind, enjoying the way she had made her feel. It was hilarious really. Looking around a little, she wondered where they were headed. They didn't really have any set destination, so it was just them walking around. Raising a hand to her head, Celia spoke in a mocking tone as she pretended that Yoshino was the leader. "Where are we headed boss? To a lingerie store to buy you sexy underwear? A strip club? I'd prefer a lingerie store, boss!"

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nwegt8C8Za1qa94xto1_500.gif

Yoshino turned around again and glared at Celia before her face turned beet red, soon yelling at her. "Stop it! That's not where we're going! Don't make me hurt you!" She was beyond embarrassed at this point, she didn't even want to talk about any of this. Lingerie stores? Strip clubs? Yoshino didn't even go to those places, Celia knew that, so why would she mention that? Mostly likely to get this type of reaction out of her, which she didn't realize until now.

??Celia??

tumblr_nubiwezaG41rmzw91o1_540.gif

"Oh come on! It'll be fun! How about the lingerie store first, I can pick out some sexy stuff for you!" Celia said excitedly, her mocking tone gone and her eyes gleaming as she brought her hands to her chest and leaned forward. She wasn't joking anymore, she honestly wanted to go to the store to pick stuff out. She tried to envision Yoshino in something sexy and she grinned, her hands reaching out for her chest. "Black is definitely your color. We'll be quick, I can find you something good. Promise~"

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nvnm8eseo21s307p6o1_500.gif

Yoshino stayed silent, her face hidden by her bangs and no longer red. Embers seemed to swirl around her as she spoke before she looked up at Celia, her eyes angered. She was done at this point with all this talk about lingerie, which she didn't even wear. Yoshino was ready to hurt Celia at this point if she didn't stop, "Your hands better retract themselves before I burn them and you. Enough talk, I'm through with you." She said, giving her a sadistic smile as fire sprouted at her feet and came up before firing out towards Celia.

??Celia??

tumblr_ne6kehOHns1u2nq67o1_500.gif

Celia yelped and jumped back from the flames. She didn't realize Yoshino would act like this! She thought she'd just be embarrassed or something. This was a rather scarier Yoshino in her opinion. Looks like it was time to head out and go somewhere else. Celia soon sprouted a pair of wings that curled out at the ends and tail popped out from under her skirt. "Bye Shino! It was fun hanging out!" With that, she flew off towards the mall, soon placing a hand on her cheek as an almost dreamy look crossed her expression, "Yoshino's so cute when she mad. I'll have to do it again sometime~"

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nwskb86GlG1tydz8to1_540.gif

The flames soon dispersed and Yoshino looked at where Celia was once standing. She couldn't exactly see her through all the flames that had erupted before. Now with her gone, she was just staring blankly at a spot before she grit her teeth and glared at the spot where Celia once was. She was a little mad that she had escaped, but there was nothing Yoshino could do about it. She didn't want to go chase after her, it would be too much of a hassle. "Damn it... she got away. Forget this, I'm going home..." She muttered under her breath before turning around and heading back home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Helena nodded,and followed Asuza. "So... What are you exactly? I don't believe you'd be a human or something of the sort at all.."

''im only a dimensional. that was given the title as Time and Space Administrator...''

Roman said:
Alex looked at Yuki before placing his phone down in the bed, "Nothing. Just reading some text messages. Gimme a second to grab my shoes and shirt." He said. He then grabbed his shoes from where he last left them, and put on his shirt after.
tumblr_ndefgeGrRD1tkbbvfo2_500.gif

"Alright, I'm ready." Alex then grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket.
Yuki watched him get ready. "Okay?" she asked. Surprisingly Yuki actually had to go work so she could pay her school stuff. She didn't say anything to him since she had two jobs. She waited outside for him.

...✦Levya was sleeping next to Vanille in bed obviously. She was coiled around her though she wasnt squeezing Vanille so Vanille would be sleeping just comfortably✦...

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im only a dimensional. that was given the title as Time and Space Administrator...''
"A dimensional? That actually sounds pretty familiar. I don't remember where from exactly, but I feel like I heard it." Helena said.

Nanne said:
Yuki watched him get ready. "Okay?" she asked. Surprisingly Yuki actually had to go work so she could pay her school stuff. She didn't say anything to him since she had two jobs. She waited outside for him.
Alex then sighed, "You know what, I think I'll stay here... I'll be here when you get back. Stay safe and keep in contact." He said, pointing to his phone.

Roman said:
"A dimensional? That actually sounds pretty familiar. I don't remember where from exactly, but I feel like I heard it." Helena said.
''ever heard of the dimensional beast war? thats probably where..''

Roman said:
Alex then sighed, "You know what, I think I'll stay here... I'll be here when you get back. Stay safe and keep in contact." He said, pointing to his phone.
Yuki nodded and left. She wasn't going to be late but she liked getting there early. Today she had to work at a Korean BBQ restaurant. "I just hope there won't be any problems today..." she said to herself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ever heard of the dimensional beast war? thats probably where..''
"Dimensional...Beast War?"" Helena asked. "I have not a single clue what that is. Sounds like it was a rough battle though... Was it not?"

Roman said:
"Dimensional...Beast War?"" Helena asked. "I have not a single clue what that is. Sounds like it was a rough battle though... Was it not?"
''it was short. and it was located at the city. it was ended quickly surprisingly...''

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Yes you may." He said as he moved so she can get comfortable. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria soon layed down on her side and laid her head on Sethanus's lap, soon closing her eyes and quickly drifting off to sleep☫...

(could you do Mikan, Annabelle Lee?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria soon layed down on her side and laid her head on Sethanus's lap, soon closing her eyes and quickly drifting off to sleep☫...
(could you do Mikan, Annabelle Lee?)
He stroked her hair as she slept.

(Sure thing, though they are asleep. Mikan is awake and asked you something though.)

Annabelle Lee woke up. She yawned and stretched as she tried to figure out what is going on.

Mikan wondered if she angered mistress,.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il have...fish-soup please~''
...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled. And her stomach growled a little bit☫...

✦Nanami✦

The cashier smiled and nodded before writing down their orders. "We can go take a seat now, they'll call us up when the foods ready." Nanami stated after she paid for their food and got their receipt before guiding her over towards a table.

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

The cashier smiled and nodded before writing down their orders. "We can go take a seat now, they'll call us up when the foods ready." Nanami stated after she paid for their food and got their receipt before guiding her over towards a table.

''alrighty~''

...☫Fuyumi said as she happily followed Nanami☫...

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino decided to make a small detour for food, since she was a little hungry. Looking around the place, she spotted a Korean BBQ restaurant. She'd never really heard of it nor had she ever eaten there before, so she thought it would be interesting to try out. Yoshino walked into the restaurant and looked around a bit to inspect the place.

@Nanne

HimeragiSeiker said:
i already replied to that xD )))
''well...we just all happen to be in my bed room...''

...♱She soon looked up in confusion♱...

''whats going on this time...''
Annabelle Lee sits up. "Either it was the best night of our lives or worst. Either way this is comfy.

Mikan snuggles up to Nanase.

@HimeragiSeiker

Jofune Tsurabisu]Annabelle Lee sits up. "Either it was the best night of our lives or worst. Either way this is comfy. Mikan snuggles up to Nanase. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...♱Nanase soon smiled at Mikan and let her snuggle her♱...

''that or we were...teleported out''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''it was short. and it was located at the city. it was ended quickly surprisingly...''
Helena raised a brow, "I see. Was it a city here in this place?" She asked, wondering if it was. Even if it was cities in this place, how did the people live?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back