• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Helena raised a brow, "I see. Was it a city here in this place?" She asked, wondering if it was. Even if it was cities in this place, how did the people live?"
''yknow...i cant really hide it forever.......but...''

...✦He said before turning to face her✦...

''do you know your english is broken?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yknow...i cant really hide it forever.......but...''
...✦He said before turning to face her✦...

''do you know your english is broken?''
Helena blinked, modern day English broken in her opinion, "Yeah, tell me something I don't know. What are you getting at anyways?" She asked.

Roman said:
Helena blinked, modern day English broken in her opinion, "Yeah, tell me something I don't know. What are you getting at anyways?" She asked.
''as knowledgeable as i am...i cant understand your words. this is like watching a William Shakesphere play. i cant understand it''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''as knowledgeable as i am...i cant understand your words. this is like watching a William Shakesphere play. i cant understand it''
"If you don't understand it, how are you conversing with me right now?" Helena asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''there are moments when i have no idea what you say and most of the time i can understand''
"I see..." Helena said, tapping her chin. "Well I'm just a modern person... Nobody's English is perfect... At least a lot of people nowadays."

Roman said:
"I see..." Helena said, tapping her chin. "Well I'm just a modern person... Nobody's English is perfect... At least a lot of people nowadays."
''hm...well, come inside. you sure mustve been blinded by our own conversation when we arrived...''

...✦He said before he opened a backyard door that was going into a mansion. A large mansion. You soon saw Assana and Miyuki running around inside. And Natsuru trying to clean up a mess✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino decided to make a small detour for food, since she was a little hungry. Looking around the place, she spotted a Korean BBQ restaurant. She'd never really heard of it nor had she ever eaten there before, so she thought it would be interesting to try out. Yoshino walked into the restaurant and looked around a bit to inspect the place.

@Nanne
Yuki was helping set up and she noticed someone walk in, "Hello! Welcome to our small Korean BBQ restaurant my name is Yuki I'll be helping you today." she said as she made her way to the girl. "Will it just be you today?"

Nanne said:
Yuki was helping set up and she noticed someone walk in, "Hello! Welcome to our small Korean BBQ restaurant my name is Yuki I'll be helping you today." she said as she made her way to the girl. "Will it just be you today?"

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino's gaze fell on Yuki after she was done looking around and nodded, "Yup. Just a table for one~" She said, holding up one finger before dropping her hand.

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino's gaze fell on Yuki after she was done looking around and nodded, "Yup. Just a table for one~" She said, holding up one finger before dropping her hand.

Yuki led her to a table. "Here we go...and today we have all you can eat at just $14.99 or you can always order separate meals if you like.." she said setting down a menu for her to look at at. "What would you like to drink?" she asked ready with her pen and small booklet to write down.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...well, come inside. you sure mustve been blinded by our own conversation when we arrived...''
...✦He said before he opened a backyard door that was going into a mansion. A large mansion. You soon saw Assana and Miyuki running around inside. And Natsuru trying to clean up a mess✦...
Helena looked at the kids and the guy, who seemed to be taking care of them. "What was that about?" She asked.

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Could be the case." she said as she sat there relaxing while taking it all in. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''well...enjoy yourselves. get comfy cuz...this will be your home. in this...massive mansion''

Nanne said:
Yuki led her to a table. "Here we go...and today we have all you can eat at just $14.99 or you can always order separate meals if you like.." she said setting down a menu for her to look at at. "What would you like to drink?" she asked ready with her pen and small booklet to write down.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino followed her over to the table and took a seat. All you can eat? That sounded pretty tempting with the meal being only 14.99... even though she wasn't all that hungry at the moment. Still, it would be worth it to her. But then again... she didn't want to waste her money on that and would probably go for a smaller dish because she wasn't that hunger. "Can I have a... Pepsi please?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''theres like 40+ residents here''
"Oh... All family members?" Helena asked. "In my opinion they all seem close." She said, looking at pictures on the wall.

Roman said:
"Oh... All family members?" Helena asked. "In my opinion they all seem close." She said, looking at pictures on the wall.
''its basically...2 households combined into 1. and a bunch of families. but really, its one massive family''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](your among the last few in the pit that is now filled with molten metal, and then there is a monster.)
"This is pretty nice, pretty nice indeed." she said as she marveled at everything.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
...♱The cataclysm soon awoke as it started to slowly move around Mikan♱...

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino followed her over to the table and took a seat. All you can eat? That sounded pretty tempting with the meal being only 14.99... even though she wasn't all that hungry at the moment. Still, it would be worth it to her. But then again... she didn't want to waste her money on that and would probably go for a smaller dish because she wasn't that hunger. "Can I have a... Pepsi please?"

"Great! One Pepsi...coming up.." she said as she wrote it down. "I'll be back to take the rest of your order.." she said quickly before leaving to get the pepsi. After a moment she came back with the Pepsi. "Alrighty now what would you like to order?" she asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''its basically...2 households combined into 1. and a bunch of families. but really, its one massive family''
"I can only guess how hectic this place can get at times." Helena said, looking around as she followed Asuza.

Roman said:
"I can only guess how hectic this place can get at times." Helena said, looking around as she followed Asuza.
''its very peaceful actually. none of the mansion's members cause any violence''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its very peaceful actually. none of the mansion's members cause any violence''
(( Yeah it's peaceful now xD Shorty used to punch a new hole in the wall everyday ))

"Really? That's amazing... To have so many people in one place and have it remain as peaceful as it is." Helena said.

Roman said:
(( Yeah it's peaceful now xD Shorty used to punch a new hole in the wall everyday ))
"Really? That's amazing... To have so many people in one place and have it remain as peaceful as it is." Helena said.
''yeah......gonna follow me to my room?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back