• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...✦He said before he started up the stairs✦...
"So how did the two families that make up this place decide on living together?" Helena asked

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Im watching!" she says
(Im just gonna go for it cause this is awkward
xD )

Kaiden blushed and nods before he got on one knee and pulled out a box. "Well then.. Kagura will you marry me?" he asks ignoring the people who were watching
☮Ally hummed as she cooked, concentrating on what she was doing, there was moment's where she'd pause to think about what she had to do but she'd then resume☮

(The struggle xD and why must people watch?! xD )

☩She stared at him as her face reddened, looking around at the people before looking down at him☩

"y-yes"

☩She said, blushing yet smiling at him☩

Roman said:
Roman's form changed almost instantl and in mere seconds he was in front of Mal's father. "Fuck off, pest of a father." He said before sticking his hand through his stomach.
tumblr_m9yhlhSTdI1r7j2tuo2_250.gif

"Raising your voice was a bad idea." He said, before letting him drop off his arm. "You won't die... Hopefully." He said before appearing in front of Mal and her brother in his normal form. "Ready you two?"

tumblr_inline_n0yobfSMji1riev4q.gif
?Mal looked at him?

"That was no where near a punch..."

He stared for a bit before nodding, Is he going to do that to me?

Nonalaka said:
"You what?" Elaena groaned "No faiiir" she said childishly as she tried her best to pass his car out, laughing lightly "At least this won't be too easy then I suppose, I'll be proud if I win."
Mateus watched Elaena's screen and sees that her car was going faster "I think your gonna beat me but..." he said as he sees a corner and drifts "cmon do your best Elaena!" he said to her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''dunno''
"Well I guess I'll just have to find out." She said, with a nod.
~~~~~~~~~

LunaCrosby said:

"That was no where near a punch..."

He stared for a bit before nodding, Is he going to do that to me?

Roman shrugged, "He isn't gonna die. Though I didn't plan on doing that, but he yelled and I decided I'd do it. Now go go! If I stay here any longer, I might just kill him."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its fine. i dont die from blood loss. well, i wont die if your feeding on me''
Pixel now smiled with appreatication. "Thank you for understanding... Umm... Do you have a moment? I... Have a very important question to ask of you." He said, his tone getting a bit serious.

Jesters Court](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7057-jofune-tsurabisu/ said:
@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL] @Roman @TheDragoon @Fukushima Akira Hey umm,... coming back to 20 posts where I have been tagged is great and all, but could I just get a summery of what I need to know? ))
((Giant black doom monster attacking, this is the final frontier xD ))

Order grimaced and picked up his blades in time to deflect and dark blades heading at them. He decided there may be only one way out of this. He started making a run for Akira. If Akira could split him into 2 he could eradicate this beast.

@Roman @Jofune Tsurabisu @Fukushima Akira

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally hummed as she cooked, concentrating on what she was doing, there was moment's where she'd pause to think about what she had to do but she'd then resume☮
(The struggle xD and why must people watch?! xD )

☩She stared at him as her face reddened, looking around at the people before looking down at him☩

"y-yes"

☩She said, blushing yet smiling at him☩
Amaya pulled out a book and started reading

Kaiden smiled back at her and slipped the ring onto her finger and kisses her

Mayyflower said:
Rin's eyes widen. "No thank you" she says with a chuckle
Len chuckled before smiling at her "Well, you better not false use it as an excuse then~" he said teasingly as he continued walking.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled before smiling at her "Well, you better not false use it as an excuse then~" he said teasingly as he continued walking.

[/QUOTE]
Rin rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I won't" she says with a small chuckle

Roman said:
~~~~~~~~~

Roman shrugged, "He isn't gonna die. Though I didn't plan on doing that, but he yelled and I decided I'd do it. Now go go! If I stay here any longer, I might just kill him."
♡Mal began walking

"Alright alright... don't kill him though... it's pointless"

He walked behind Mal "You people are crazy..."

Roman said:
~~~~~~~~~

...?They soon got to Azusa's room. His room looked...amazing. It looked like he had a good view of the city?...

''well?''

TheDragoon said:
Pixel now smiled with appreatication. "Thank you for understanding... Umm... Do you have a moment? I... Have a very important question to ask of you." He said, his tone getting a bit serious.
''sure. what is it? theres no taking back the question now''

...⊹Sefia said as she turned to him⊹...

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pulled out a book and started reading
Kaiden smiled back at her and slipped the ring onto her finger and kisses her
☮Ally set a plate in front of Amaya☮

"Feast your eye's upon the greatest food you'll eve taste!"

☩Kagura smiled and kissed him back☩

Nanne said:
"Great! One Pepsi...coming up.." she said as she wrote it down. "I'll be back to take the rest of your order.." she said quickly before leaving to get the pepsi. After a moment she came back with the Pepsi. "Alrighty now what would you like to order?" she asked.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino picked up the menu and glanced over it as she tried to figure out what to eat. Everything looked good, but she didn't want to order the entire menu. She made an odd face before looking at Yuki when she came back, soon picking up her Pepsi and taking a sip. "What do you recommend I have? All of it looks good and I can't decide."

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally set a plate in front of Amaya☮
"Feast your eye's upon the greatest food you'll eve taste!"

☩Kagura smiled and kissed him back☩
Kaiden pulled away and smiled. "I love you kagura" he says looking into her eyes

Amaya took the plate. "At least you didn't burn it down" she teased

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. what is it? theres no taking back the question now''
...⊹Sefia said as she turned to him⊹...
Pixel took her hands. "Umm... I was wondering... Do... You want to start a family yet?" He asked her softly.

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden pulled away and smiled. "I love you kagura" he says looking into her eyes
Amaya took the plate. "At least you didn't burn it down" she teased
☩Kagura smiled☩

"I love you too"

☮Ally puffed out her cheeks like a kid, crossing her arm's☮

"How dare you underestimate me! now eat it!~"

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura smiled☩
"I love you too"

☮Ally puffed out her cheeks like a kid, crossing her arm's☮

"How dare you underestimate me! now eat it!~"
Kaiden smiled. "I know" he says with a chuckle

"Sorry?" She says taking a bite

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden smiled. "I know" he says with a chuckle
"Sorry?" She says taking a bite
☩Kagura continued smiling☩

"this day's been one of the best I've had"

☮Ally had accidentally put a bit of soap into it... oops?☮

TheDragoon said:
Pixel took her hands. "Umm... I was wondering... Do... You want to start a family yet?" He asked her softly.
...⊹Sefia went wide eyed as she blushed. She soon smiled as she spoke before nuzzling her face into Pixel's neck⊹...

"il think about it"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱The cataclysm soon awoke as it started to slowly move around Mikan♱...
Mikan moaned. "Centipede-kun <3" she said with a blush.

TheDragoon said:
((Giant black doom monster attacking, this is the final frontier xD ))
Order grimaced and picked up his blades in time to deflect and dark blades heading at them. He decided there may be only one way out of this. He started making a run for Akira. If Akira could split him into 2 he could eradicate this beast.

@Roman @Jofune Tsurabisu @Fukushima Akira
"Freedom" it said as it began to mimic those below him. A dark beam struck the molten iron, and then a foot of the deadly hot metal vanished. "Consume." it said as it began drawing everything not held down into its mass.

@HimeragiSeiker

@TheDragoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back