• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I know. I'm forcing myself. I didn't wanna stay, but it seems both of us lived lonely lives. Once I reached a certain age, I up and left my parents. I was still a kid then. First I was abandoned, then I left the people who took me in. This was many years ago... You spent more time than I have alone. I know what it's like to want someone around just as much as you do." Helena told him.
''...alright then''

...✦He said as he yawned before he untied his hair soon brushing it✦...

''oh before i forget. you wanna share the bed too or should i set up another bed?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...alright then''
...✦He said as he yawned before he untied his hair soon brushing it✦...

''oh before i forget. you wanna share the bed too or should i set up another bed?''
Helena looked at the bed and bounced on it a little, "No you're fine. I think I'll be better off sleeping in the same bed." She said.

Roman said:
Helena looked at the bed and bounced on it a little, "No you're fine. I think I'll be better off sleeping in the same bed." She said.
''o-oh...ok''

...✦Azusa was actually not expecting to share the same bed with a girl so he slightly blushed. This was like a gamer sleeping in the same bed with a girl✦...

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden smiled. "Mine too" he says happily
Amaya blinked and put the plate down. "Yea leave the cooking to me..." She says
?Ally sighed in defeat, taking her hair down and looking at Amaya?

"I-I tried..."

?Kagura nodded?

"shall we finish our meal or go home and sleep?"

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus chuckled a little more before nodding, "Sure thing. Two sandwiches coming up." She said and pushed herself off of the ground before heading towards the small kitchen area of the dorm. Taking out the bread and other ingredients she needed, she quickly fixed up a sandwich for herself and Rael. Venus set them on two plates before bringing one over to him, "Here you go. I didn't really know what you wanted on it, since I didn't ask, but I put turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, and some mustard."

...❄︎Rini smiled and nodded though Isabella couldn't see her actions. She was glad that she was trying to make the most of her life, Rini thought that just because she had a disability, it didn't mean she couldn't do a lot of things. She spoke as the line moved up a little, Rini now carefully guiding her forward just a tad❄︎...

"It's always best to keep your head up! That's what my grandma tells me. Do you ever wish you could see?"
Rael bit into the sandwich and smiled. "It still tastes good either way."

LunaCrosby said:
?Ally sighed in defeat, taking her hair down and looking at Amaya?
"I-I tried..."

?Kagura nodded?

"shall we finish our meal or go home and sleep?"
Kaiden nods. "We can take the food home" he says before calling the waitress over, she took his money and kindly left. "Alright let's go" he says getting up and holding a hand out to her

Amaya smiled. "I know" she says "maybe I can teach you how to properly cook one day" she says

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden nods. "We can take the food home" he says before calling the waitress over, she took his money and kindly left. "Alright let's go" he says getting up and holding a hand out to her
Amaya smiled. "I know" she says "maybe I can teach you how to properly cook one day" she says
☩Kagura nodded and grabbed his hand☩

"yeah, let's"

☮Ally looked at her☮

"what about today?"

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura nodded and grabbed his hand☩
"yeah, let's"

☮Ally looked at her☮

"what about today?"
Kaiden smiled and held her hand and led her outside

Amaya hummed at the thought. "I'll do it tomorrow" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...ok''
...?Azusa was actually not expecting to share the same bed with a girl so he slightly blushed. This was like a gamer sleeping in the same bed with a girl?...
Helena looked at Asuza and noticed a slight blush, "You'll be fine. Relax." She said with a grin.

Roman said:
Helena looked at Asuza and noticed a slight blush, "You'll be fine. Relax." She said with a grin.
looks like a rape face)))

''alright...well you want anything to eat? its dinner right now''

shyland said:
Mhmm shade smiles so how is school going shade asks softly looking up at al any special person in your life shade asks sitting down under the tree
Al sighed "Well...I used to have one but she.....She's gone now. She betrayed me so I suppose it doesn't matter."

LunaCrosby said:
ღInstead, Hakuru ended up bumping into him, she wasn't exactly paying attention...ღ
The girl bumped into him. "Wow, where I come from that would be a happy accident." he said to the girl.

@LunaCrosby

(sorry, if my replies are late, im in class right now and the prof. has yet to come in.)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Sefia went wide eyed as she blushed. She soon smiled as she spoke before nuzzling her face into Pixel's neck⊹...
"il think about it"
Pixel blushed and smiled at her soft nuzzle. "Sounds like a plan." He said. "Do you want to go out somewhere? I've been dying to spend time with you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
looks like a rape face)))
''alright...well you want anything to eat? its dinner right now''
Helena nodded, "Yeah sure. What do you guys have here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back