• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your welcome''
...✦He said before he went into the fridge to get out a lobster dinner which pretty much looked like a Kaenyama Deluxe✦...
Helena continued to look around, as she ate her food. "So, how are we gonna do this? If you want, I can sleep on one end of the bed and you the other. Sound good?"

Roman said:
Helena continued to look around, as she ate her food. "So, how are we gonna do this? If you want, I can sleep on one end of the bed and you the other. Sound good?"
''or we could sleep normally...''

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru tilted her headღ
"Troy, never heard of him, and you in town, near the fantasy high school"
"Troy was a magnificent city, then the Greeks came. Ah, well since I am new here, mind showing me around." he asked politely.

@LunaCrosby

HimeragiSeiker said:
''or we could sleep normally...''
"I'm surprised to hear that. When I decided to sleep in the sasame bed with you, you turned red so I thought you were embarrassed about it. Though, you can't blame me if you wake up one day and I'm hugging you. I'm a cuddler..."

Roman said:
"I'm surprised to hear that. When I decided to sleep in the sasame bed with you, you turned red so I thought you were embarrassed about it. Though, you can't blame me if you wake up one day and I'm hugging you. I'm a cuddler..."
''alright then...il allow that..''

...✦He said with a slight blush again but kept eating his food✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright then...il allow that..''
...✦He said with a slight blush again but kept eating his food✦...
Helena blushed lightly at the thought, "Okay, that's good." She said, smiling a little. "I'm pretty sure it'll be fun sharing a room with you~ You're a really cool person."

Roman said:
Helena blushed lightly at the thought, "Okay, that's good." She said, smiling a little. "I'm pretty sure it'll be fun sharing a room with you~ You're a really cool person."
''thanks...you are too yknow..''

...✦He said befor he took another bite✦...

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "I don't know if he'll listen or not, but I'd force him to if I have to." He whispered back. "I won't kill him though. He's probably been through enough."
(( @LunaCrosby ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thanks...you are too yknow..''
...✦He said befor he took another bite✦...
Being on her own for so long, means Helena didn't get many compliments, so Asuza calling her cool only made the light blush on her cheeks grow slightly darker. "Thank you." She said, as she ate, trying to hide the redness of her face using the shadow from her hat.

Roman said:
Being on her own for so long, means Helena didn't get many compliments, so Asuza calling her cool only made the light blush on her cheeks grow slightly darker. "Thank you." She said, as she ate, trying to hide the redness of her face using the shadow from her hat.
''haha...your blushing yourself''

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded
"Well yeah... I mean he locked himself in his room..."
Roman sighed, "Well hopefully he listens... Also, this..." Roman grabbed Mal's hand and put the other on her brother's shoulder, teleporting them to the mansion. "I gotta use the bathroom."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...your blushing yourself''
Helena sighed and took off her hat, looking up at Asuza since she was still sitting. "I guess there's no point in hiding it." She said.

"I never thought I'd see myself sleeping with someone... A guy especially..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Well hopefully he listens... Also, this..." Roman grabbed Mal's hand and put the other on her brother's shoulder, teleporting them to the mansion. "I gotta use the bathroom."
♡Mal looked at him

"your gonna leave me alone to persuade him?"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at him
"your gonna leave me alone to persuade him?"
Roman blinked, "You know more about him than I do. You're siblings. I'll be back anyways." He then walked towards the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Roman then returned moments later.

TheDragoon said:
((Giant black doom monster attacking, this is the final frontier xD ))
Order grimaced and picked up his blades in time to deflect and dark blades heading at them. He decided there may be only one way out of this. He started making a run for Akira. If Akira could split him into 2 he could eradicate this beast.

@Nonalaka

@Jesters Court

Roman said:
Han looked from where he was hiding from the falling blades. He noticed the the arena was pitch black, "We're doomed it we don't team up and take this guy out fast..."
@Jesters Court
@TheDragoon

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@TheDragoon

...♅Akira had remained sat down on his tower throughout the battle that had begun taking place. Upon seeing the monster gaining the slight upper hand, Akira sighed and spoke as he stood up♅...

“ I suppose I should help them slightly.. ”

tumblr_nc3ju2Pu9O1qdnjjpo1_500_zpsscxiprvk.gif

--------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman blinked, "You know more about him than I do. You're siblings. I'll be back anyways." He then walked towards the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Roman then returned moments later.
♡Mal sighed yeah but I haven't seen him since I was 8.... 10 years ago... she thought

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
The thing floated there, unmoving. "Freedom." it said in its low rumble machinelike voice.

Mayyflower said:
"Well your at the school and it's around lunch time" she says looking at him. "I'm origami by the way" she says offering her hand
"My name is Paris." He spoke as he softly taken her hand. "Well, since it is lunchtime, know where a good place to eat is?" he asked charmingly polite.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sighed yeah but I haven't seen him since I was 8.... 10 years ago... she thought
Roman stood there, leaving against the wall once again. "So... Are you two gonna talk or what? I don't know the past you two have so confirm anything for you."

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino picked up the menu and glanced over it as she tried to figure out what to eat. Everything looked good, but she didn't want to order the entire menu. She made an odd face before looking at Yuki when she came back, soon picking up her Pepsi and taking a sip. "What do you recommend I have? All of it looks good and I can't decide."

Yuki looked over at her and thought for a moment, "Hmm...I think the pork belly is good and also some thin sliced beef would be nice. I honestly can't help you there because I like all kinds of stuff..." she said with a chuckle. "Anyways I just wanted to let you know once I've finished helping you out my shift will be over but I've got time so there's really no rush." she said and smiled at the girl.

shortyshot8 said:
"Hmm....There is a species in this world called the Incubus. They feed off of sexual interaction. I am the king of them making my urges much easier to control."
Asami thought to herself for a bit about what he said, "Is that so? Hmm..interesting...so you're an The King of these incubus beings? And since you're king you say you have an easier control of your urges." she smiled. "I'm surprised..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back