• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Helen was still where she was sitting. She knew absolutely nothing about this new world or how it worked. But she knew something. She knew she was pretty and that got her places....

Paris was aimlessly wandering around the gate to what he thought was a palace. But he could see girls and boys going in and out. So he just waited and smiled at all the pretty faces.

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Pixel blushed and smiled at her soft nuzzle. "Sounds like a plan." He said. "Do you want to go out somewhere? I've been dying to spend time with you."
''well, i was only polishing my bladed wheel...but we could go somewhere. you have anywhere in mind?''

Jofune Tsurabisu]Helen was still where she was sitting. She knew absolutely nothing about this new world or how it worked. But she knew something. She knew she was pretty and that got her places.... Paris was aimlessly wandering around the gate to what he thought was a palace. But he could see girls and boys going in and out. So he just waited and smiled at all the pretty faces. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Origami walked out of the school cause she was getting bored with everything that was happening in the school so she just decided to leave, she saw a guy wandering around. "Are you lost?" She called out to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, i was only polishing my bladed wheel...but we could go somewhere. you have anywhere in mind?''
Pixel thought about it for a second, where would be a good place to take Sefia? He hadn't really been around town that much... "How about we go get something to eat, then find something fun to do?" He asked her.

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura thought about it☩
"that doesn't sound bad..."

Kaiden chuckled. "If it's a boy his name should be Weis and if it's a girl misaka" he says before warping them home

HimeragiSeiker said:
''pretty much any kind of food you can think of''
Helena stretched once she stood up again, "I like cold foods. Though I could go for a nice salad. Gotta stay healthy!"

TheDragoon said:
Pixel thought about it for a second, where would be a good place to take Sefia? He hadn't really been around town that much... "How about we go get something to eat, then find something fun to do?" He asked her.
''sure''

Roman said:
Helena stretched once she stood up again, "I like cold foods. Though I could go for a nice salad. Gotta stay healthy!"
''alrighty then''

...✦He said before going to his mini fridge and getting out a salad✦...

''the way fridges work in this mansion is amazing''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty then''
...✦He said before going to his mini fridge and getting out a salad✦...

''the way fridges work in this mansion is amazing''
"Whoa... You just like... Pulled that out of nowhere?" Helena asked, obviously intrigued by the fridge. "How do they work?"

Roman said:
"Whoa... You just like... Pulled that out of nowhere?" Helena asked, obviously intrigued by the fridge. "How do they work?"
''what the headstress of the mansion always says. magic''

...✦He said before giving her the salad and a fork✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmmm...okay''
...☫She said before she started to groom her tail☫...
"Well tell me of yourself.." she said, "As I have of myself, dearest friend." She finished.

Mayyflower said:
Origami walked out of the school cause she was getting bored with everything that was happening in the school so she just decided to leave, she saw a guy wandering around. "Are you lost?" She called out to him
"Quite." He said, trying to play it off. "I don't even know When or Where I am. Pretty lame, I know." He said as he gave her his full attention.

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru stared at himღ
"Are you... trying to flirt with me?"
"Not really, just complimenting honestly. Did it offend you?" he asked puzzled.

@HimeragiSeiker

@Mayyflower

@LunaCrosby

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what the headstress of the mansion always says. magic''
...✦He said before giving her the salad and a fork✦...
Helena smiled and took the salad and fork. "Magic? Am I not supposed to ask?" She asked jokingly. "Thanks by the way." She said, before eating some of her salad.

Roman said:
Helena smiled and took the salad and fork. "Magic? Am I not supposed to ask?" She asked jokingly. "Thanks by the way." She said, before eating some of her salad.
''your welcome''

...✦He said before he went into the fridge to get out a lobster dinner which pretty much looked like a Kaenyama Deluxe✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...im only a Goddess of Destruction. with the powers of the Goddess of Love and Heart break from my mother. When i was born, my Father was Fallen at the time but he became UnFallen so...he's now a God of Destruction right now. my fox ears and tail were from my mom's side, though she doesnt have any. i guess it skipped a generation...i dont have much about me''
"Awesome, all thats happened to me was I became a Poe Poem.." she said sadly.

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru shook her headღ
"We just met, is all"
"Ah, forgive me. I forgot I am not back home, where it is almost a law to compliment a beauty. But enough of that, could you perhaps tell me where I am? And what happened to Troy?" he asked hoping it was not a long time since he died.

@HimeragiSeiker

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back