• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
"King of the Incubi? I'm sorry...but may I ask what that means?" she said.
"Hmm....There is a species in this world called the Incubus. They feed off of sexual interaction. I am the king of them making my urges much easier to control."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal began walking
"Alright alright... don't kill him though... it's pointless"

He walked behind Mal "You people are crazy..."
Roman looked at Mal's brother, "Just don't be a prick and maybe you won't end up like him. Besides, he deserved it for all he's done." He said, following behind the two.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?They soon got to Azusa's room. His room looked...amazing. It looked like he had a good view of the city?...
''well?''

Helena chuckled, "I didn't expect anything less from a guy living in a large mansion." She told him, as she walked over to the window.

Roman said:
Helena chuckled, "I didn't expect anything less from a guy living in a large mansion." She told him, as she walked over to the window.
''well...i only moved in 2 days ago. and if you want to live here you could. you just gotta get permission from the owner''

Jofune Tsurabisu]Mikan Squeals in delight. "OOH shiny!" she said as she shook her leg to get it to sparkle in the low light. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Arako soon woke up upon hearing squealing☫...

''huh...? w-we're home...?''

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal's brother, "Just don't be a prick and maybe you won't end up like him. Besides, he deserved it for all he's done." He said, following behind the two.
♡Mal sighed before whispering to Roman

"do you think it's gonna be easy to persuade him i'm his real sister?"

He looked at them, unable to hear what they said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i only moved in 2 days ago. and if you want to live here you could. you just gotta get permission from the owner''
Helena turned around to face Asuza, she smiled at the thought of living here, but declined the offer, "Maybe later is a better time for me. I like to move around. So, I'll most likely come back sometime in the future, but until then I'll visit."

Roman said:
Helena turned around to face Asuza, she smiled at the thought of living here, but declined the offer, "Maybe later is a better time for me. I like to move around. So, I'll most likely come back sometime in the future, but until then I'll visit."
''alright. just saying, you could sleep in here if you wish. i dont mind someone who likes to harm people sleeping in my room''

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sighed before whispering to Roman
"do you think it's gonna be easy to persuade him i'm his real sister?"

He looked at them, unable to hear what they said.
Roman shrugged, "I don't know if he'll listen or not, but I'd force him to if I have to." He whispered back. "I won't kill him though. He's probably been through enough."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. just saying, you could sleep in here if you wish. i dont mind someone who likes to harm people sleeping in my room''
Helena blinked, she did like hurting people, bit she didn't fully understand, "I don't really understand. If I were to stay, I'd get my own room right?"

Roman said:
Helena blinked, she did like hurting people, bit she didn't fully understand, "I don't really understand. If I were to stay, I'd get my own room right?"
''you could do that. or share a room. depends on your interest''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you could do that. or share a room. depends on your interest''
"In that case, I think I'll have my own room. I'm not big on sharing..." Helena told him, before taking a seat on his bed. It was comfortable, and soft in her opinion. "Why would you suggest I sleep in here with you?" She asked.

Hector had taken a step as living being again. It seems like moments before the only thing he could see was the sword Achilles drove through his body, and felt the pain of it, before collapsing. But now he was alive again and walking down a strange street, in a stranger place...

@LunaCrosby

Roman said:
"In that case, I think I'll have my own room. I'm not big on sharing..." Helena told him, before taking a seat on his bed. It was comfortable, and soft in her opinion. "Why would you suggest I sleep in here with you?" She asked.
''ive been...living alone since like what...er 9000 BC. the only thing that kept me company was trials and a quick visit from my student''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ive been...living alone since like what...er 9000 BC. the only thing that kept me company was trials and a quick visit from my student''
Helena nodded, "Oh..." she said in a low tone. Somehow that made her feel kind of sorry for him. She never felt sorry for anyone... Like ever. "I'll stay..." she mumbled. "I'll stay here with you..." she mumbled some more.

Jofune Tsurabisu]"I guess we are. Where ever home is?" she said as she rolled over. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''to me, i live in the same mansion as Nanase...''

Roman said:
Helena nodded, "Oh..." she said in a low tone. Somehow that made her feel kind of sorry for him. She never felt sorry for anyone... Like ever. "I'll stay..." she mumbled. "I'll stay here with you..." she mumbled some more.
''you dont have to stay if you dont want to yknow? im not forcing ya''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you dont have to stay if you dont want to yknow? im not forcing ya''
"I know. I'm forcing myself. I didn't wanna stay, but it seems both of us lived lonely lives. Once I reached a certain age, I up and left my parents. I was still a kid then. First I was abandoned, then I left the people who took me in. This was many years ago... You spent more time than I have alone. I know what it's like to want someone around just as much as you do." Helena told him.

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura continued smiling☩
"this day's been one of the best I've had"

☮Ally had accidentally put a bit of soap into it... oops?☮
Kaiden smiled. "Mine too" he says happily

Amaya blinked and put the plate down. "Yea leave the cooking to me..." She says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back