• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Asami thought to herself for a bit about what he said, "Is that so? Hmm..interesting...so you're an The King of these incubus beings? And since you're king you say you have an easier control of your urges." she smiled. "I'm surprised..."
"Why might that be?"

Roman said:
Roman stood there, leaving against the wall once again. "So... Are you two gonna talk or what? I don't know the past you two have so confirm anything for you."
"What age was she when she disapeared"

"8"

"how old was I when she was born"

"2"

"Favorite color"

"Purple"

"What's my name?"

"Caleb"

"Do you people stalk me?"

"Really?..."

LunaCrosby said:
"What age was she when she disapeared"
"8"

"how old was I when she was born"

"2"

"Favorite color"

"Purple"

"What's my name?"

"Caleb"

"Do you people stalk me?"

"Really?..."
Roman raised a brow, "Caleb, huh? Do you still think she's lying?" He asked.

Roman said:
Helena sighed and took off her hat, looking up at Asuza since she was still sitting. "I guess there's no point in hiding it." She said.
"I never thought I'd see myself sleeping with someone... A guy especially..."
''same. never thought id sleep with a girl. so we're both even''

Mayyflower said:
Sam watched as the past Sam and Marcus talked, "I wonder what happened to that outfit I wore the day I met you... I really miss it" she says quietly
@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Origami shook his hand and let go. "Nice to meet you Paris" she says with a smile. "And there is a diner not so far from here" she says
"Sounds Interesting." He said as he followed her to the diner. "So what do you study here?" he asked as it was rare to see a woman in a school.

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
"And why is that?"
"Well because it was cute of course... Come one les go see if we can fix some more memories" she says getting up and pulling him to his feet

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Sounds Interesting." He said as he followed her to the diner. "So what do you study here?" he asked as it was rare to see a woman in a school. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Origami nods. "Shall we go then?" She asks before sighing "Literature" she says looking over at him.

Mayyflower said:
"Well because it was cute of course... Come one les go see if we can fix some more memories" she says getting up and pulling him to his feet
Marcus smiled "Alright"

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden took the food to the kitchen and went upstairs and took his shirt off and climbed into bed
(well then.. the shirt immediately came off x3)

☩Kagura climbed into bed, almost immediately falling asleep☩

LunaCrosby said:
(well then.. the shirt immediately came off x3)
☩Kagura climbed into bed, almost immediately falling asleep☩
( xD )

Kaiden wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep

shortyshot8 said:
"Why might that be?"
"Well you see it's very odd...it has nothing to do with me being a Kitsune...or a yokai but for some reason any kind of being I've met no matter how strong they can be...even incubus...they can't really control their urges around me after a small amount of time." she laughed a bit. "But what surprises me is you've gone the longest....well so far..." she said and smiled softly at him. "That's incredibly amazing..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back