• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa soon finished his dinner before the plate soon disappeared✦...
Helena soon finished her salad, "That was a good salad. Everything that comes out of that mini fridge must be delicious, huh?"

Roman said:
Helena soon finished her salad, "That was a good salad. Everything that comes out of that mini fridge must be delicious, huh?"
''of course. oh, by the way, you gonna take a shower? i can ask Natsumi, the headstress of the mansion to provide clothing for ya''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''of course. oh, by the way, you gonna take a shower? i can ask Natsumi, the headstress of the mansion to provide clothing for ya''
"Ah yes. That would be nice, thanks. I could really use a shower." Helena said, as she stood up and stretched.

Roman said:
"Ah yes. That would be nice, thanks. I could really use a shower." Helena said, as she stood up and stretched.
''alrighty then. better hurry before i start using it first''

...✦He said teasingly before he started to unbutton his shirt✦...

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura bit her lip, it was obvious she was in a lot of pain☩
"it's gonna be worth it... right?"

(awkward... xD )
Kaiden followed her to the room and nods. "Yes it will" he says with a smile

(Just a little
xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty then. better hurry before i start using it first''
...✦He said teasingly before he started to unbutton his shirt✦...
Helena panicked, "W-Wait! You were supposed to be getting me clothes! This isn't fair at all!"

Roman said:
Helena panicked, "W-Wait! You were supposed to be getting me clothes! This isn't fair at all!"
''il get you clothes when you are in the shower''

...✦He said unbuttoning the 3rd botton✦...

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden followed her to the room and nods. "Yes it will" he says with a smile
(Just a little
xD )
(I already wanna time skip xD )

☩She looked at him☩

"what gender do you think it will be?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il get you clothes when you are in the shower''
...✦He said unbuttoning the 3rd botton✦...
Helena looked at the button then back at him, "Fine." She said before running into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Roman said:
Helena looked at the button then back at him, "Fine." She said before running into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
...✦Azusa laughed lightly before he started to button his shirt back up again and then creating some clothes for Helena✦...

LunaCrosby said:
(alright then timeskip it is gur xD )
☩Kagura held the baby, being extremely tired and exhausted☩
Kaiden sat in a chair next to Kagura and smiled. "You did good babe" he says sweetly

Lexi's clone appeared and crossed her arms. "Ah shit" she says walking over to kagura and looking at the baby. "Boy or girl?" she asks

A couple minutes Sam's clone appeared. "Kagura!" she whispered shouted before walking over to kagura.

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden sat in a chair next to Kagura and smiled. "You did good babe" he says sweetly
Lexi's clone appeared and crossed her arms. "Ah shit" she says walking over to kagura and looking at the baby. "Boy or girl?" she asks

A couple minutes Sam's clone appeared. "Kagura!" she whispered shouted before walking over to kagura.
☩Kagura looked at them☩

"I swear if you do that dance like last time... and they said it's a girl"

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura looked at them☩
"I swear if you do that dance like last time... and they said it's a girl"
Sam's clone looked at Lexi and smirked.

Lexi's clone looked back at Sam and smirked back at her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty~''
...☫Fuyumi said as she happily followed Nanami☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami hummed and sat them down at a table not to far from the counter, "Do you wanna go home after this so you can relax or go somewhere else?" She asked as she sat across from Fuyumi.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa laughed lightly before he started to button his shirt back up again and then creating some clothes for Helena✦...
Helena had got out the shower a while later. She sighed and poked her head out if the door after wrapping her towel around her body. "Hey Asuza? Did you get the clothes you promised?"

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami hummed and sat them down at a table not to far from the counter, "Do you wanna go home after this so you can relax or go somewhere else?" She asked as she sat across from Fuyumi.

''lets go home after this. or we can...hang somewhere''

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura looked between the both☩
"uhm.. heh...please?"
Sam's clone chuckled. "Dont worry we wont... Yet" she says. "So whats her name?!" she asks

Lexi's clone nods. "Yea whats her name?" she asks

Roman said:
Helena had got out the shower a while later. She sighed and poked her head out if the door after wrapping her towel around her body. "Hey Asuza? Did you get the clothes you promised?"
...✦There was clothes sitting on a table just in front of the door, while Azusa was laying down on the bed shirtless. His hair looked a bit wet so he probably showered in another room✦...

LunaCrosby said:
ღHakuru sighedღ
"well are you more of an indoor's person or outdoor's?"
"Well depends, what would you like to do, and I can enjoy it with you?" he asked. His old home, not much difference between inside and out. just a roof. Hector really didn't mind, as long as he learned more about his new home and the fate of his old home.

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods "Id rather explore than stay in school" she says with a small chuckle
"Same here." Paris said with a smile. "I would roam the country sides in search of adventure." he said with a wry smile.

@LunaCrosby

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
Sam's clone chuckled. "Dont worry we wont... Yet" she says. "So whats her name?!" she asks
Lexi's clone nods. "Yea whats her name?" she asks
☩Kagura laughed lightly☩

"well Kaiden here chose Misaka."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back