• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦There was clothes sitting on a table just in front of the door, while Azusa was laying down on the bed shirtless. His hair looked a bit wet so he probably showered in another room✦...
Helena noticed the clothes on the table. She quickly grabbed them and went back inside bathroom to get dressed. She then came back inside the room and laid down in bed next to Asuza, quickly falling asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura laid in the grass in the park, looking at the sky, her face was blank and she wasn't exactly thinking about anything, just staring at the clouds❣
Ikuto was walking towards her, pausing to think about how he should approach her, but then he just decided to try and do whatever came to mind. He walked over to her with his hands in his pockets, waving a bit awkwardly. "Umm... Hey." He said shyly.

Roman said:
Helena noticed the clothes on the table. She quickly grabbed them and went back inside bathroom to get dressed. She then came back inside the room and laid down in bed next to Asuza, quickly falling asleep.
time skip?)))

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto was walking towards her, pausing to think about how he should approach her, but then he just decided to try and do whatever came to mind. He walked over to her with his hands in his pockets, waving a bit awkwardly. "Umm... Hey." He said shyly.
"hi..."

❣She said quietly, her eye's shifting it's gaze to the other side.❣

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa soon woke up as the sunlight was looking at him through the windows✦...
Helena remained sleep, her arms wrapped around Azusa and her face pressed into his back. She did warn him about her sleeping habits. In her defense, he should've expected it.

LunaCrosby said:
"hi..."
❣She said quietly, her eye's shifting it's gaze to the other side.❣
Ikuto sat next with her with a sigh. "Look... Umm... I'm sorry for what I said... It was wrong of me to treat you that way and not make a attempt to understand you. I'm really sorry..." He said softly. "I... Know you might not like me anymore but... Can we at least be friends?" He asked her softly.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sat next with her with a sigh. "Look... Umm... I'm sorry for what I said... It was wrong of me to treat you that way and not make a attempt to understand you. I'm really sorry..." He said softly. "I... Know you might not like me anymore but... Can we at least be friends?" He asked her softly.
❣Sakura sat up and sighed❣

"It's not your fault.. it's mine... I should know how to speak properly and express myself by now but I just don't. so it's my fault it even happened in the first place"

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden nods. "Misaka" he says smiling down at misaka
"Mi-Saka... Interesting" she says smiling
☩Kagura nodded☩

"it sounded weird at first, but then as I kept repeating it in my head I started liking it"

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura nodded☩
"it sounded weird at first, but then as I kept repeating it in my head I started liking it"
"Welcome to the world Misaka" lexi says smiling

Sam smiled. "Its cute" she says smiling

Kaiden nods. "I love it" he says happily

Mayyflower said:
"Welcome to the world Misaka" lexi says smiling
Sam smiled. "Its cute" she says smiling

Kaiden nods. "I love it" he says happily
☩Kagura nodded☩

"I can't wait until were able to take her home"

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura sat up and sighed❣
"It's not your fault.. it's mine... I should know how to speak properly and express myself by now but I just don't. so it's my fault it even happened in the first place"
Ikuto put a arm around her. "Hey hey hey... It isn't your fault... Just because you didn't know what to say doesn't make it your fault. After all, we learn from our mistakes right...?" He asked her with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura nodded☩
"I can't wait until were able to take her home"
"Me either" she says softly

Sam's clone looked at lexi and then to kagura. "Sorry I couldnt be here personally.. Im kinda stuck in Marcus's mind, his memories were changed and were trying to change them back" she exclaims

"Im also sorry, Some guy brought Kite's brother Yuto's kids to us... because yuto and his wife died... so we have to take care of his kid" she says with a sad smile

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto put a arm around her. "Hey hey hey... It isn't your fault... Just because you didn't know what to say doesn't make it your fault. After all, we learn from our mistakes right...?" He asked her with a smile.
❣Sakura looked at him❣

"I told you to shut up and made you mad, all you did was leave, it felt like it was my fault... but I guess your right"

Mayyflower said:
"Me either" she says softly
Sam's clone looked at lexi and then to kagura. "Sorry I couldnt be here personally.. Im kinda stuck in Marcus's mind, his memories were changed and were trying to change them back" she exclaims

"Im also sorry, Some guy brought Kite's brother Yuto's kids to us... because yuto and his wife died... so we have to take care of his kid" she says with a sad smile
☩Kagura blinked☩

"well then, i feel bad for those kid's.. and marcus, his memories were changed? that sucks"

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura blinked☩
"well then, i feel bad for those kid's.. and marcus, his memories were changed? that sucks"
Sam's clone nods and sighs. "Yea... We just fixed one.. on the day we were suppose to meet we just walked right past each other, but we handled it" she says with a nod

"Me too" she says softly

Kaiden took Misaka and held her and smiled down at her. "She's beautiful" he says happily

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled back and smirked a little. "You'd love to see that" she says before he started walking faster. "What are you doing?" She asks
Len rolled his eyes "Maybe i would, maybe i wouldn't, who knows?" he said teasingly before looking back at her "Well, i could use a bite of eat now that we mentioned food~" he said before continuing to walk.

Roman said:
Helena remained sleep, her arms wrapped around Azusa and her face pressed into his back. She did warn him about her sleeping habits. In her defense, he should've expected it.
...✦Azusa soon moved a bit so he was laying on his back, only Helena is now resting her head on his chest. He blushed slightly but not minding it before he began to run his fingers through her hair✦...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes "Maybe i would, maybe i wouldn't, who knows?" he said teasingly before looking back at her "Well, i could use a bite of eat now that we mentioned food~" he said before continuing to walk.

[/QUOTE]
Rin rolled her eyes back. "Mhm" she huffed playfully before her stomach growled

Mayyflower said:
Sam's clone nods and sighs. "Yea... We just fixed one.. on the day we were suppose to meet we just walked right past each other, but we handled it" she says with a nod
"Me too" she says softly

Kaiden took Misaka and held her and smiled down at her. "She's beautiful" he says happily
☩Kagura looked at kaiden☩

"well yeah, I mean I hear her mom was pretty good looking"

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura looked at him❣
"I told you to shut up and made you mad, all you did was leave, it felt like it was my fault... but I guess your right"
Ikuto wanted to kiss her to try and make her feel better, but felt maybe he'd just get rejected again. "So umm... Friends?" He asked her with a gulp, holding out his and for a handshake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back