• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked up at him, noticing the tone of his gaze. He didn't seem... happy, but he obviously wasn't saying what it was. He probably had a reason, and really this was a sensitive subject, so it made sense he might feel some... not so pleasant emotions. But, really, she wanted things to be okay between them. He did matter a lot to her, after all. So she changed the tone of her voice to a happier one, smiling at him as she moved toward the door☆...
"Yeah, let's go do that."
...♝Masahi nodded and was quite frankly relieved that she didn't question about how he looked emotionally, which actually helped his face soften a little. Upon hearing Kaori's happy tone Masahi walked into the diner before looking around and seeing a sign that said for customers to seat themselves, this propted Masahi to find an isolated place to sit, not for any special reason, it's just how he acted alot of the time now. So as he spoke he looked down at Kaori and pointed to a booth in the corner of the diner by a large window♝...

"Is that an okay place to sit for you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
like the actual pillows or Azusa's chest?)))
''well...want anything for breakfast?''
(( The actual pillows. ))

Helena shrugged, her face still dug down into the pillows. "I'll have whatever you're having..." She said.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto deepened the kiss as he and her bodies were now only meer inches apart. He was ready. He was ready to love her more than he ever had before. He wanted to feel new things with her. He wanted to be a part of her world. He was completely in love with her.
❣Sakura closed the gap in between them to, she was being a little braver than she usually was, but she did miss him so you couldn't blame her for not wanting to leave him❣

Roman said:
(( The actual pillows. ))
Helena shrugged, her face still dug down into the pillows. "I'll have whatever you're having..." She said.
''alright then..''

...✦He said before he went into his small kitchen in his room and began to cook while putting bread in a toaster. He was cooking pancakes obviously✦...

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura closed the gap in between them to, she was being a little braver than she usually was, but she did miss him so you couldn't blame her for not wanting to leave him❣
Ikuto brushed his tongue against her teeth as if to ask for invitation into her mouth as he slowly got on top of her, glad that they were in a more secluded part of the park to do this. It just doesn't seem right to do in public...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright then..''
...✦He said before he went into his small kitchen in his room and began to cook while putting bread in a toaster. He was cooking pancakes obviously✦...
Helena eventually sat up, looking over to where the kitchen was, "What are you making?" She asked, not really paying attention to what he was doing.

Roman said:
Helena eventually sat up, looking over to where the kitchen was, "What are you making?" She asked, not really paying attention to what he was doing.
''pancakes. its funny that this mansion...really is just a mansion full of magic. a protective barrier, a garden thats never stained...have you ever watched a movie called Howl's Moving Castle? these doors work just like that''

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto brushed his tongue against her teeth as if to ask for invitation into her mouth as he slowly got on top of her, glad that they were in a more secluded part of the park to do this. It just doesn't seem right to do in public...
❣Sakura kissed him back, blushing when she felt his tongue and opening her mouth, also glad that no one would see them❣

Mayyflower said:
After a short while of walking Origami and Paris arrived at the diner she had mentioned. "Welp here we are" she says with a smile on her face
"That we are, care to join me?" he asked politely. "I mean it would be sad to come here and dine alone?" he said.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura kissed him back, blushing when she felt his tongue and opening her mouth, also glad that no one would see them❣
Ikuto snaked his tongue into her mouth, searching for her's as he held her tightly, using one of his hands to massage her ears and head in a attempt to give her pleasure.

Nanne said:
"Well you see it's very odd...it has nothing to do with me being a Kitsune...or a yokai but for some reason any kind of being I've met no matter how strong they can be...even incubus...they can't really control their urges around me after a small amount of time." she laughed a bit. "But what surprises me is you've gone the longest....well so far..." she said and smiled softly at him. "That's incredibly amazing..."
Cam blinked "That sounds very.....Annoying."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''pancakes. its funny that this mansion...really is just a mansion full of magic. a protective barrier, a garden thats never stained...have you ever watched a movie called Howl's Moving Castle? these doors work just like that''
(( I'm changing Helena's dialogue color and updated her CS. ))

Helena ran a hand through her hair, and got out of bed, "No I haven't watched the movie before. Sadly I've never heard of it." She said, walking into the kitchen.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blinked "That sounds very.....Annoying."
Asami looked at him, "Yes...it does and it is..." she said in a serious way. "Anyways I'm starting to feel a bit hungry...pizza sounds really satisfying right now...would you like to join?" she asked.

Roman said:
(( I'm changing Helena's dialogue color and updated her CS. ))
Helena ran a hand through her hair, and got out of bed, "No I haven't watched the movie before. Sadly I've never heard of it." She said, walking into the kitchen.
''well...thats alright. here''

...✦He said giving her a plate of 2 pancakes and syrup with a knife and fork with butter✦...

Nanne said:
Asami looked at him, "Yes...it does and it is..." she said in a serious way. "Anyways I'm starting to feel a bit hungry...pizza sounds really satisfying right now...would you like to join?" she asked.
Cam looked at her "Well sure but I can't eat anything"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...thats alright. here''
...✦He said giving her a plate of 2 pancakes and syrup with a knife and fork with butter✦...
Helena took the pancakes and silverware. "Thank you~" she said, taking a seat so she could eat. "I never asked, but now I'm curious... How did you sleep?" She asked.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto snaked his tongue into her mouth, searching for her's as he held her tightly, using one of his hands to massage her ears and head in a attempt to give her pleasure.
❣Sakura's eye's slowly closed, she liked the feeling of her ear's being rubbed, considering they were the most sensitive thing on her body, causing her to purr quietly❣

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at her "Well sure but I can't eat anything"
"Oh right...well anyways it's be nice to have someone to talk to instead of being alone." she said with a chuckle. "I need to socialize more...I've been alone for the past 117 years..." she said quietly.

Roman said:
Helena took the pancakes and silverware. "Thank you~" she said, taking a seat so she could eat. "I never asked, but now I'm curious... How did you sleep?" She asked.
''comfortably''

...✦He said before getting a toast and giving it to her✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''comfortably''
...✦He said before getting a toast and giving it to her✦...
Helena was preparing her pancakes when he handed her the toast. She looked up and smiled as she grabbed it and placed it on her plate. "That's good." She said, blushing again. "Maybe... We can sleep like that again..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back