• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...lets just say i learned rather than...eh, never mind''
"No! No! Don't just stop! I wanna know what you were gonna say... I don't like being curious. No one does in my opinion." Helena told him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''fine...i did kinda just did buy food...''
Helena stared at him, tapping a finger on the table. "I'll cook for you if you don't mind." She said.

Mayyflower said:
(She doesnt get freaked out easily so it doesnt matter xD )
Origami nods. "Its different to me too, where im from we dont eat" she says looking around
"Wow. Must be hard then." he said as he looked around, trying not to stare at her and make her uncomfortable.

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm workin' out right now give me a break xD )
(Okay okay xD )

Sam walked through a random memory and looked around. "Come on, this is when you left and became an old blind man" she says looking back at him

Mayyflower said:
"Well she already has hair so im guessing if we went to sleep tonight, we would wake up with a 5 or 6 year old in our bed" he says with a chuckle
☩Kagura laughed☩

"well I guess we have no choice... it is still pretty late, and i'm super duper uper tired"

Mayyflower said:
(Okay okay xD )
Sam walked through a random memory and looked around. "Come on, this is when you left and became an old blind man" she says looking back at him
Marcus laughed a little and followed "I remember this. I gotta admit I was a badass"

Roman said:
"Well I guess you're right. Then again, what has your parents told you about, Mal? I wanna know everything they've told you."
"They told me it was my fault she died, that I did something to cause her death, they called her worthless and that whether she was dead or not didn't matter, then they burned all her stuff..."

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura laughed☩
"well I guess we have no choice... it is still pretty late, and i'm super duper uper tired"
Kaiden nods. "Go get some sleep and I'll put misaka to bed" he says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden nods. "Go get some sleep and I'll put misaka to bed" he says smiling
☩Kagura nodded and walked up to their room, laying down and getting under the cover's, closing her eye's and relaxing☩

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...then i cant wait to taste your cooking''
...✦Azusa said with a smile✦...
"I won't say it's perfect, but it does taste good." Helena said. "Before I left my adoptive parents, my mom taught me how to make all kinds of things." She told him. "So, whatever you want, just name it."

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura nodded and walked up to their room, laying down and getting under the cover's, closing her eye's and relaxing☩
Kaiden went to misaka's room and sat in a rocking chair and rocked her to sleep before putting her in the crib and going to their room and crawling into bed and wrapping his arms around her

Roman said:
"I won't say it's perfect, but it does taste good." Helena said. "Before I left my adoptive parents, my mom taught me how to make all kinds of things." She told him. "So, whatever you want, just name it."
''alright. you'll make lunch''

...✦He said before he finished his pancakes✦...

''so...what do you wanna do?''

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden went to misaka's room and sat in a rocking chair and rocked her to sleep before putting her in the crib and going to their room and crawling into bed and wrapping his arms around her
☩Kagura wrapped her arm's around him as well and fell asleep☩

(timeskip~)

shortyshot8 said:
"Oh shut it" He said laughing a little
Sam chuckled and looked around. "Wait, I'm not where I'm suppose to be when you came to me, I'm not sitting in the grass" she says looking around for past Sam

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blinked and looked down at his hand "A-Alright"
They walked into town and passed 3 pizza parlors until Asami found one she felt would be nice. "Finally found one..." she said and then her belly growled. "Alright let's go..." she said as she walked in still holding Cam's hand. She ordered herself a meaty pizza and a bottle of coca-cola. "I'm going to the restroom you wait here for the pizza...I'll be back as quickly as I can." she said before leaving.

LunaCrosby said:
"They told me it was my fault she died, that I did something to cause her death, they called her worthless and that whether she was dead or not didn't matter, then they burned all her stuff..."
Roman began to laugh, not at the story, but at gullible he was.

tumblr_inline_n0yodwDkaO1riev4q.gif

"First of all, my fiancé isn't worthless. She means the world to me... Why would you be the reason she died? I'm pretty sure you cared for her. They put her inside another girl. Her name was Kagura." He told him. "Now, do you see why she stands here today.... Alive?"

Nanne said:
They walked into town and passed 3 pizza parlors until Asami found one she felt would be nice. "Finally found one..." she said and then her belly growled. "Alright let's go..." she said as she walked in still holding Cam's hand. She ordered herself a meaty pizza and a bottle of coca-cola. "I'm going to the restroom you wait here for the pizza...I'll be back as quickly as I can." she said before leaving.
Cam stood there and waited "Hmm...."

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura wrapped her arm's around him as well and fell asleep☩
(timeskip~)
(Yea)

Kaiden was still sleeping

Misaka had crawled into bed and started playing with kaguras hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back