• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
"Oh right...well anyways it's be nice to have someone to talk to instead of being alone." she said with a chuckle. "I need to socialize more...I've been alone for the past 117 years..." she said quietly.
Cam smiled warmly "Well you're not alone anymore"

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura thought about it☩
"age 7 I believe after a bit of time"
Kaiden blinked. "Oh dang" he says standing up. "Ready to go home?" he asks

Sam looked around. "Congrats you guys, I have to go" she says

"Yea me too, im reaching my limit" she says

Roman said:
Helena was preparing her pancakes when he handed her the toast. She looked up and smiled as she grabbed it and placed it on her plate. "That's good." She said, blushing again. "Maybe... We can sleep like that again..."
''anytime. it felt very warm''

...✦He said before getting his breakfast as well✦...

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled warmly "Well you're not alone anymore"
Asami gave a soft smile. "Well then let's go..." she said as she started walking. She then stopped and turned around, "Actually I'm still not familiar with this place...do you know a good pizza place?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
He blinked "I am just told she's alive and she's already pregnant with a fiance?"

"uh-huh"
Roman nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

kakashi_gif__thumbs_up__d_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d654gmj.png

"We kind of decided to start a family of our own. And well.. Out of nowhere, Mal brought you up. That's why we came to get you."

Nanne said:
Asami gave a soft smile. "Well then let's go..." she said as she started walking. She then stopped and turned around, "Actually I'm still not familiar with this place...do you know a good pizza place?" she asked.
Cam blinked "Me? Know a food place? Did the Incubus thing slip from your head"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''anytime. it felt very warm''
...✦He said before getting his breakfast as well✦...
Helena looked up at Azusa, smiling happily. "Really?" She asked excitedly. She immediately sat down and cleared her throat. "I mean, great.... Yeah..." She said, before she began to eat her breakfast.

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden blinked. "Oh dang" he says standing up. "Ready to go home?" he asks
Sam looked around. "Congrats you guys, I have to go" she says

"Yea me too, im reaching my limit" she says
☩Kagura nodded and waved to sam and lexi☩

"bye! anyway's yes, I want to go home"

Roman said:
Helena looked up at Azusa, smiling happily. "Really?" She asked excitedly. She immediately sat down and cleared her throat. "I mean, great.... Yeah..." She said, before she began to eat her breakfast.
...✦Azusa soon sat down as well and ate his breakfast. He already knew Helena was excited though he'd rather not bring it up. At least not when their eating✦...

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blinked "Me? Know a food place? Did the Incubus thing slip from your head"
"Well you could've at least seen some places even if you don't eat..." she said quietly and a little embarrassed. "I guess we'll have to go explore until we find one..." she said as she grabbed his hand and started walking.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and gave him a thumbs up.
kakashi_gif__thumbs_up__d_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d654gmj.png

"We kind of decided to start a family of our own. And well.. Out of nowhere, Mal brought you up. That's why we came to get you."
"Get... me? like, come to see me... right?"

?Mal titled her head and looked between the two?

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura nodded and waved to sam and lexi☩
"bye! anyway's yes, I want to go home"
Sam and lexi waved and disapeared.

Kaiden chuckled. "Good cause hospitals creep me out" he says before warping them all home

Mayyflower said:
Sam and lexi waved and disapeared.
Kaiden chuckled. "Good cause hospitals creep me out" he says before warping them all home
☩Kagura nodded and looked at misaka☩

"I wonder if it'll take her a couple day's.. a few hours.. or just a day to grow..."

Nanne said:
"Well you could've at least seen some places even if you don't eat..." she said quietly and a little embarrassed. "I guess we'll have to go explore until we find one..." she said as she grabbed his hand and started walking.
Cam blinked and looked down at his hand "A-Alright"

Mayyflower said:
Origami chuckled. "Sure why not" she says smiling as she walked into the diner.
The place was strange. It had people inside, eating and not standing. Food was brought to everyone and not the important ones first. "Wow, this is pretty new to me." he said as they were seated by the waitress.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura nodded and looked at misaka☩
"I wonder if it'll take her a couple day's.. a few hours.. or just a day to grow..."
"Well she already has hair so im guessing if we went to sleep tonight, we would wake up with a 5 or 6 year old in our bed" he says with a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
"Get... me? like, come to see me... right?"
♡Mal titled her head and looked between the two
"Well I guess you're right. Then again, what has your parents told you about, Mal? I wanna know everything they've told you."

(how much should she know before she is officially freaked out.)

Mayyflower said:
Origami sat down. "How so?" she asks looking at him
"Well, where I am from, most places like this would serve you standing up, and you would not get a drink or a comfy seat." he said to her.

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa soon sat down as well and ate his breakfast. He already knew Helena was excited though he'd rather not bring it up. At least not when their eating✦...
Helena had soon finished her breakfast moments later, "That was pretty good. I didn't think you could actually cook~" She joked.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked over at her and thought for a moment, "Hmm...I think the pork belly is good and also some thin sliced beef would be nice. I honestly can't help you there because I like all kinds of stuff..." she said with a chuckle. "Anyways I just wanted to let you know once I've finished helping you out my shift will be over but I've got time so there's really no rush." she said and smiled at the girl.

✦Yoshino✦

Yoshino smiled at Yuki before taking another sip of her Pepsi. She honestly didn't care what she had at this point and what Yuki had recommended, did sound good. "Well, I'll just have what you recommended. I know there's no rush or anything, but I'm sure I'd be here for an hour or so trying to figure out what I wanted to eat." She said with a laugh.

Roman said:
Helena had soon finished her breakfast moments later, "That was pretty good. I didn't think you could actually cook~" She joked.
''well...lets just say i learned rather than...eh, never mind''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back