• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto wanted to kiss her to try and make her feel better, but felt maybe he'd just get rejected again. "So umm... Friends?" He asked her with a gulp, holding out his and for a handshake.
❣Sakura stared at his hand Friends? does he just think of me as a friend now? Did I screw up that bad? she thought, the thought only made her depressed... I don't wanna be just friends...

"so you only think of me as a friend now..."

❣She said quietly as she brought up her hand❣

Last edited by a moderator:
...♧Lilliana's head lifted a bit when she heard someone come outside, and she looked up at Kite as he came over and sat next to him. Her gaze dropped back to her lap as he spoke, and her eyes widened a bit when he said she could go with Ayen if she wanted. Lilliana glanced back at her uncle as he spoke, and her gaze dropped once more as he placed the necklace in her hand. She couldn't really think of anything to say really, because in all honesty she didn't really know what she wanted to do. While he was family and she was relieved to be around another being like herself, she really liked being with Ayen, and she felt comfortable around him, and that wasn't a feeling that she was used to. So she spoke softly to Kite, her small hand closing around the crystal♧...

"A-Are you sure?"

@Tobi Neafearn

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura stared at his hand Friends? does he just think of me as a friend now? Did I screw up that bad? she thought, the thought only made her depressed... I don't wanna be just friends...
"so you only think of me as a friend now..."

❣She said quietly as she brought up her hand❣
Ikuto blinked a few times. "N-No, that's not it, I just thought you don't like me anymore..." He said. "I-I don't want us to be just friends but... If it's the only way I can stay close to you... I'm willing to do that..." He said softly, knowing he'd be depressed if she rejected him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa soon moved a bit so he was laying on his back, only Helena is now resting her head on his chest. He blushed slightly but not minding it before he began to run his fingers through her hair✦...
Helena soon began to wake up, she didn't know what she was laying on, but... It was comfortable. She smiled and nuzzled into Azusa's chest, "Azusa?" she called out softly. She hadn't opened her eyes yet, so she was still oblivous to the fact she was laying her head on him.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto blinked a few times. "N-No, that's not it, I just thought you don't like me anymore..." He said. "I-I don't want us to be just friends but... If it's the only way I can stay close to you... I'm willing to do that..." He said softly, knowing he'd be depressed if she rejected him.
❣Sakura dropped her hand❣

"Well I don't wanna be just friends... that would be painful for me"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana's head lifted a bit when she heard someone come outside, and she looked up at Kite as he came over and sat next to him. Her gaze dropped back to her lap as he spoke, and her eyes widened a bit when he said she could go with Ayen if she wanted. Lilliana glanced back at her uncle as he spoke, and her gaze dropped once more as he placed the necklace in her hand. She couldn't really think of anything to say really, because in all honesty she didn't really know what she wanted to do. While he was family and she was relieved to be around another being like herself, she really liked being with Ayen, and she felt comfortable around him, and that wasn't a feeling that she was used to. So she spoke softly to Kite, her small hand closing around the crystal♧...
"A-Are you sure?"

@Tobi Neafearn

@Mayyflower
Kite gave her a sweet smile and put his hands in hers. "I'm sure. After all, this isn't about me or anybody else... We just want you to be happy Lilliana. We want what's best for you." He said with a sweet voice. "So... If he makes you happy I'm not gonna stop you. I'm sure he'd be happy to let you stay with him. Ken-Kun can come with you if you like, but it seems he really enjoys Ollie..." He laughed lightly. "I'm sure we can convince him to go with you. Don't worry."

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura dropped her hand❣
"Well I don't wanna be just friends... that would be painful for me"
Ikuto blushed lightly. "T-Then... Show me what you want..." He said softly.

Roman said:
Helena soon began to wake up, she didn't know what she was laying on, but... It was comfortable. She smiled and nuzzled into Azusa's chest, "Azusa?" she called out softly. She hadn't opened her eyes yet, so she was still oblivous to the fact she was laying her head on him.
''oh...good mornin. did you sleep well?''

...✦He said as he stopped his hand and just let it rest on her back✦...

Lumina said:
"A-Are you sure?"

@Tobi Neafearn

@Mayyflower
TheDragoon said:
Kite gave her a sweet smile and put his hands in hers. "I'm sure. After all, this isn't about me or anybody else... We just want you to be happy Lilliana. We want what's best for you." He said with a sweet voice. "So... If he makes you happy I'm not gonna stop you. I'm sure he'd be happy to let you stay with him. Ken-Kun can come with you if you like, but it seems he really enjoys Ollie..." He laughed lightly. "I'm sure we can convince him to go with you. Don't worry."
(Meh..)

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto blushed lightly. "T-Then... Show me what you want..." He said softly.
❣Sakura blushed, she was suppose to show him what she wanted... but how? Does he want me to.. can I even do that without freezing? maybe? I-I dont have any other choice... she thought before quickly leaning in and kissing him❣

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...good mornin. did you sleep well?''
...✦He said as he stopped his hand and just let it rest on her back✦...
"Yeah. Your bed is really comfortable and these pillows..." Helena then opened her eyes, her face quickly became a dark red. "Not pillows..." She whispered.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed then returned her gaze, only his was even sadder, mainly because that information wasn't even the worst of what he had, and he could never trust her with all that he knew, no matter how much he may grow to want to. Then feeling grew to a point where it hurt him when he realized just how she had said it, causing him to look slightly away from her, not wanting her to see the troubled look in his eyes as he spoke softly, obviously not saying all that he wanted to♝...
"O-okay.... how about we just go get that breakfast now......"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked up at him, noticing the tone of his gaze. He didn't seem... happy, but he obviously wasn't saying what it was. He probably had a reason, and really this was a sensitive subject, so it made sense he might feel some... not so pleasant emotions. But, really, she wanted things to be okay between them. He did matter a lot to her, after all. So she changed the tone of her voice to a happier one, smiling at him as she moved toward the door☆...

"Yeah, let's go do that."

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura blushed, she was suppose to show him what she wanted... but how? Does he want me to.. can I even do that without freezing? maybe? I-I dont have any other choice... she thought before quickly leaning in and kissing him❣
Ikuto kissed her back slowly, his heart beating out of his chest and he pulled her a bit closer, not wanting to be separated from her. He felt his blush grow a bit hot.

Roman said:
"Yeah. Your bed is really comfortable and these pillows..." Helena then opened her eyes, her face quickly became a dark red. "Not pillows..." She whispered.
''haha...did anyone tell you you looked cute when you sleep?''

...✦Azusa said with a smile teasing her a little✦...

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto kissed her back slowly, his heart beating out of his chest and he pulled her a bit closer, not wanting to be separated from her. He felt his blush grow a bit hot.
❣Sakura's face completely reddened, she could feel her heart throbbing, it felt like it was going to burst...❣

...◇Vanille smiled, snuggling against Levya as she slowly woke up, opening her eyes. She looked down to find herself entangled with Levya, but at this point she was used to it. It's not like she minded either. So she just relaxed, hugging Levya a bit against her◇...

"Morning..."

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...did anyone tell you you looked cute when you sleep?''
...✦Azusa said with a smile teasing her a little✦...
Helena shook her head no, "Don't lie to me." She said, still blushing. "I'll kill you if you lie to me again." She told him, though she didn't mean it, which was obvious. Just look at her. Blushing like a crazy person.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Lumina said:
"A-Are you sure?"
Ayen was standing by the door getting ready to leave as he gazed back at the table, looking at the map and the flower he was leaving Lilliana. Really, in his eyes, it was better to leave her with her family because it wasn't the past, he didn't have the means right now to bring in so many children, atleast not yet, though he could find a way, maybe dig up some of his old collection, he was sure even the cheapest things were worth fortunes now, but that was besides the point now.

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille smiled, snuggling against Levya as she slowly woke up, opening her eyes. She looked down to find herself entangled with Levya, but at this point she was used to it. It's not like she minded either. So she just relaxed, hugging Levya a bit against her◇...
"Morning..."

@HimeragiSeiker
...✦Levya soon looked at Vanille before she spoke soon hugging back and smiled✦...

''good morning~''

Roman said:
Helena shook her head no, "Don't lie to me." She said, still blushing. "I'll kill you if you lie to me again." She told him, though she didn't mean it, which was obvious. Just look at her. Blushing like a crazy person.
''hahahaha...you could attempt it though it would fail. honestly, you look cute''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hahahaha...you could attempt it though it would fail. honestly, you look cute''
Helena didn't know how to respond, so she just buried her face in the pillows, "Thanks." She said.

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura's face completely reddened, she could feel her heart throbbing, it felt like it was going to burst...❣
Ikuto deepened the kiss as he and her bodies were now only meer inches apart. He was ready. He was ready to love her more than he ever had before. He wanted to feel new things with her. He wanted to be a part of her world. He was completely in love with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back