• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
"Still waiting on it" He said
Asami's belly growled again. "I need it like now..." she said before she wale the up to the cashier. "I need the pizza like right now please?" she said and then whispered something to him. She then came back with the pizza and coca-cola. "Alrighty..." she said as she sat down and started to eat.

Nanne said:
Asami's belly growled again. "I need it like now..." she said before she wale the up to the cashier. "I need the pizza like right now please?" she said and then whispered something to him. She then came back with the pizza and coca-cola. "Alrighty..." she said as she sat down and started to eat.
Cam sat down "Alright."

Roman said:
"Well guess I'll be paying old dad in law a visit." Roman said before appearing in front of Mal's father in the form he wounded him in.
eTnoZuO9KYEkE.gif

"Well I'm back... Hey? You still alive?"
"What if I am?" he said, sitting against a wall.

"you married a murderer?"

"He's not a murderer, he's just his own person..."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sat down "Alright."
Asami enjoyed her pizza and drink as she was eating. "So tell me more about yourself?" she asked him a little curious about him. She actually liked being around him so far mostly because he still hadn't lost control of his urge as an incubus. She was still curious as to how though but she was already forgetting about that because she was only thinking about food right now.

Nanne said:
Asami enjoyed her pizza and drink as she was eating. "So tell me more about yourself?" she asked him a little curious about him. She actually liked being around him so far mostly because he still hadn't lost control of his urge as an incubus. She was still curious as to how though but she was already forgetting about that because she was only thinking about food right now.
"Well...What's there to tell? I'm just a washed out old king..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well..you do need outside clothing right? those are only pajamas..''
"Oh yeah... I forgot. Is there some clothed I could borrow or something?" She asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"What if I am?" he said, sitting against a wall.

"you married a murderer?"

"He's not a murderer, he's just his own person..."
Roman changed back to normal, "I'll heal you up and then ask a few questions... That's if you choose to listen. I don't like hurting people, but you had it coming."

Roman said:
Roman changed back to normal, "I'll heal you up and then ask a few questions... That's if you choose to listen. I don't like hurting people, but you had it coming."
"Ask away, I have places to be..."

shortyshot8 said:
"Well...What's there to tell? I'm just a washed out old king..."
"Well I mean there could be something else...wait you...old? Haha I'm old! I mean I get there could be others older than me but then again there's a lot of people who look young and are years and years old...like me haha" she said halfway done with her food.

Nanne said:
"Well I mean there could be something else...wait you...old? Haha I'm old! I mean I get there could be others older than me but then again there's a lot of people who look young and are years and years old...like me haha" she said halfway done with her food.
"How old did you say you are again?"

shortyshot8 said:
"How old did you say you are again?"
Asami looked up at him, "Well according to my "family" I'm 117...I wouldn't know though so I just trust them..don't ask why I wouldn't know because I just don't know." she said. Asami finished eating and went to go thow away her trash. She came back to Cam, "Why?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Ask away, I have places to be..."
Roman frowned, "Remember I'm the one with the ability to heal you. I suggest you show some respect or a little of it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il...well, wanna borrow my clothes instead?''
"W-would they fit? I'm smaller than you..." She said. "Not that much smaller, but smaller."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...but at least it wont reveal the important parts you must not reveal in public..''
"...You didn't have to say that. I think I know that already." Helena said, blushing a bit. "Well what do you have?" She asked.

Roman said:
"...You didn't have to say that. I think I know that already." Helena said, blushing a bit. "Well what do you have?" She asked.
''hmmm...pants, my hooded coat...a vest. its formal looking...''

...?He said as he took out the clothes from the closet, throwing them onto the bed. They are the clothes in this picture?...

Roman said:
Roman frowned, "Remember I'm the one with the ability to heal you. I suggest you show some respect or a little of it."
"Fine, could you please be ever so kind to make it quick..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back