• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"What did you do then? That's the only thing you mentioned earlier..." Helena said. "Well you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I was just curious..."
''id always...just make a couch, sit on it, take out my phone, and watch youtube on it...something to at least keep my sanity''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''id always...just make a couch, sit on it, take out my phone, and watch youtube on it...something to at least keep my sanity''
"Oh... Was it that boring oorsomething? To the point where one would eventually go insane?" Helena asked. "That's rough..."

Roman said:
"Oh... Was it that boring oorsomething? To the point where one would eventually go insane?" Helena asked. "That's rough..."
''well...if you become isolated from society enough, you could go insane''

I walked in to school grounds and saw so many people so many differant smells all together i looked for my boyfriend knowing he would be here i saw gods and goddisses and much more i slowly walked through the people looking at each and every one but i stopped at a wall "i know he's here i can smell him but i cant find him"

Enyone can join

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...if you become isolated from s ociety enough, you could go insane''
"Yeah that's true.." She said, looking over at him with a smile. "Well I'm not bored anymore. I got you to keep me company and all." Helena said, laughing lightly.

VampiresRule said:
I walked in to school grounds and saw so many people so many differant smells all together i looked for my boyfriend knowing he would be here i saw gods and goddisses and much more i slowly walked through the people looking at each and every one but i stopped at a wall "i know he's here i can smell him but i cant find him"
Enyone can join
''maybe...your trying to hard''

...?A Dimensional said as she was right behind her as if she were there the whole entire time?...

Roman said:
"Yeah that's true.." She said, looking over at him with a smile. "Well I'm not bored anymore. I got you to keep me company and all." Helena said, laughing lightly.
''same thing i could say. i probably wont have to go insane because of you''

...✦Azusa said with a light laugh✦...

I jumped and i looked around and saw her "who are you and do you know him?" I grabed my bag that landed on the ground and put it on my sholder and looked at her.

VampiresRule said:
I jumped and i looked around and saw her "who are you and do you know him?" I grabed my bag that landed on the ground and put it on my sholder and looked at her.
''i may not know him...but even so...you must have his phone number''

"I dont have a phone i broke it before comeing here" i smiled as i saw some thing out side school grounds "who are you? Caz i want to know some people here caz others will problay be scared of me"

I reached into my bag and grabed my water bottle and toolk a drink out of it and put it back in my bag

Closed then looked at her for an awenser.

VampiresRule said:
"I dont have a phone i broke it before comeing here" i smiled as i saw some thing out side school grounds "who are you? Caz i want to know some people here caz others will problay be scared of me"
I reached into my bag and grabed my water bottle and toolk a drink out of it and put it back in my bag

Closed then looked at her for an awenser.
...✦The girl only laughed before she looked at her, her eyes brightening red✦...

''scared of you? hahaha.........there are things...far...scarier...than you can ever...imagine..''

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura's eye's slowly closed, she liked the feeling of her ear's being rubbed, considering they were the most sensitive thing on her body, causing her to purr quietly❣
Ikuto went down from her lips to her neck now, kissing and sucking at it affectionately. Never had he held so much affection for anybody in life. He enjoyed this new feeling. He hoped he and Sakura could stay together forever.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''same thing i could say. i probably wont have to go insane because of you''
...✦Azusa said with a light laugh✦...
Helena nodded in agreement, "Same. I'm glad to have met you Azusa~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦The girl only laughed before she looked at her, her eyes brightening red✦...
''scared of you? hahaha.........there are things...far...scarier...than you can ever...imagine..''
"Like what and who are you" i looked at her ready to get my sourd out

Roman said:
Helena nodded in agreement, "Same. I'm glad to have met you Azusa~"
''this sounds like a line from a romance movie yknow? hahaha..''

...✦He said lightly laughing✦...

''but yknow...you did just steal my heart this morning''

VampiresRule said:
"Like what and who are you" i looked at her ready to get my sourd out
''a Terror Dimensional. A Dimensional being, obviously, using terror energy, to make you lower that sword''

...?She said before she stared into your soul with the most terrifying red eyes and a smirk. Before you knew it, you saw another image, possible that your now in a hallucination?...

HimeragiSeiker said:

...?She said before she stared into your soul with the most terrifying red eyes and a smirk. Before you knew it, you saw another image, possible that your now in a hallucination?...

I stoold frozen then my vishon cleared and i saw my sourd on the ground and then i looked at you "you miss are vary cool i guess you can be a little scaryer" i went on one knee and i grabed my sourd and i put it in its cary case thats on my bag then ai saw him and in an instent he was next to me

I looked at my girlfriend then at the girl she was talking to and kissed marla lightly on her head

VampiresRule said:
I stoold frozen then my vishon cleared and i saw my sourd on the ground and then i looked at you "you miss are vary cool i guess you can be a little scaryer" i went on one knee and i grabed my sourd and i put it in its cary case thats on my bag then ai saw him and in an instent he was next to me

I looked at my girlfriend then at the girl she was talking to and kissed marla lightly on her head
''im not cool...''

...✦She said before walking away but saying a last few words✦...

''...im terrifying...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''this sounds like a line from a romance movie yknow? hahaha..''
...✦He said lightly laughing✦...

''but yknow...you did just steal my heart this morning''
"Well... Okay I don't know what to say about that." She said, referring to the first thing he said. Helena's face then became a dark red. "What? What do you mean I stole your heart?"

Roman said:
"Well... Okay I don't know what to say about that." She said, referring to the first thing he said. Helena's face then became a dark red. "What? What do you mean I stole your heart?"
''basically i have a crush on you''

We both watched her and i put my hand on my sourd as i wached her leave "she is tarrifieing"

"No shes not she actes like me"i pulled my sourd knowing she can hear us

VampiresRule said:
We both watched her and i put my hand on my sourd as i wached her leave "she is tarrifieing"
"No shes not she actes like me"i pulled my sourd knowing she can hear us
...✦She only laughed before she looked at her class seating chart. Apparently, the girl was a teacher✦...

''welcome to my class miss Marla..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''basically i have a crush on you''
Helena blinked, she wasn't expecting him to say that. She thought he was gonna call her cute again or something. "I-I-I..." Helena was blushing again. "I have a c-c-crush on you too..." she said quietly

Roman said:
Helena blinked, she wasn't expecting him to say that. She thought he was gonna call her cute again or something. "I-I-I..." Helena was blushing again. "I have a c-c-crush on you too..." she said quietly
''then we should go on a date later. or now since we're outside''

I walked i to the classroom and my sourd was in it carring case in my bag i jest growled at her when i looked at the seating chart i saw i was in front 'grate i have her as a teacher' i new that my bf was in a differant class i sat at my seat toolk my bag of ad i had it right next to me "hi"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back