• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

VampiresRule said:
I walked i to the classroom and my sourd was in it carring case in my bag i jest growled at her when i looked at the seating chart i saw i was in front 'grate i have her as a teacher' i new that my bf was in a differant class i sat at my seat toolk my bag of ad i had it right next to me "hi"
''hello. surprised? *sigh* hope your not another student that loves to challenge me...i already have enough of those idiots already..''

...✦She said being calm but annoyed✦...

''just dont cause me anymore trouble that there needs to be..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''then we should go on a date later. or now since we're outside''
Helena nodded, "Okay..." She said, before looking away from Azusa. She then looked at his hand, tempted to hold it.

VampiresRule said:
Why do you have to be my teacher and sorry i wont k i sayed with a small grinn on my face
''sorry, i dont pick my students, the office does. i swear, they give me all the god damn delinquents in this school...''

...✦She said before she sat down on her chair and started to eat an apple✦...

I grabed my water bottle and watched all the students walk in then a small girl walked in and sat next to me and i sat my water bottle on my desk and stared at the apple

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa soon held Helena's hand and smiled a bit more✦...
Helena smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

VampiresRule said:
I grabed my water bottle and watched all the students walk in then a small girl walked in and sat next to me and i sat my water bottle on my desk and stared at the apple
...Some random guy soon comes in the classroom looking high...

''hey guy--''

...✦The Teacher, cut him off by slapping him out of the class room with her massive sword✦...

''Your not even in my class you pot head!!''

Nanne said:
Asami looked up at him, "Well according to my "family" I'm 117...I wouldn't know though so I just trust them..don't ask why I wouldn't know because I just don't know." she said. Asami finished eating and went to go thow away her trash. She came back to Cam, "Why?" she asked.
Cam chuckled "Amazing. We are only 400 years apart. Meaning I'm older than you by 400 years."

VampiresRule said:
Smiled "your my kind of teacher"
''and...k thats everyone. welp theres no lesson today cuz today's a break. well simply its just a Dimensional Beast Extermination day so...yeah cya. ima kill some beasts so class dismissed''

...✦She said as she started to walk out dragging her sword on the ground✦...

I thoght i saw a hunter i grabed my sword and i walked out of the class room and i walked to the school bounderys and a hunter followed me

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa let her rest her head on his shoulder as they were nearing the mall right now✦...
''almost there''
Helena nodded, "Alright. So I'm buying a outfit and bikini, then we're going swimming..."

I know)) 'im not the nicest when it comes to defending myself' i dropped my sword and my sword vaneshed and i was at a wall 'here you meet your doom if you get that nere me' i showed my fangs at the hunter and he came chargging at me and i almost bit him but i flung him out side the bounderies and i grabed my sword and went back to class not a singal thing differont

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yup. or we could go to the beach?''
"I prefer more private areas. So, no beach." Helena said, shaking her head. "Also, I don't eant anyone to see me in a bikini..."

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled and looked around. "Wait, I'm not where I'm suppose to be when you came to me, I'm not sitting in the grass" she says looking around for past Sam
(@shortyshot8 I see how it is.. xD )

It was the end of class and all the hunters were after me "help please someone help" jacob was at his next class and i new he could not here me "help "

Random Character Post - Kaz

Kaz sighed, annoyed with his job at the moment. He had requested to get the day off and they let him... But here he was.. At work... Working.. "Alright... That should be all of them. Time to set uo that middion report." He said, as he sliced the last demon in half.

tumblr_nmynaeW9rT1rbrys3o1_500.gif

"Okay.. Now that's the last one. I hope is. These things make me sick." Kaz mumbled before walking out ofnthe infested building. He stood on the stairs, looking down at his shoe. "One of the things scuffed my boot." He said, sheathing his sword, a smile on his face.

wpid-http3a2f2f33-media_-tumblr-com2fcdaba1530bdd17127defd6b3d3bc9ced2ftumblr_nmny4lexts1qzq61co1_540.gif

"Now to return home to my family~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back