• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino gave Yuki a thumbs up before she watched her walk away. She knew how to cook, so she was pretty sure she'd be fine... hopefully. There was that one time that Yoshino almost burned a house down trying to cook something... but that was only once. After that, she was careful with whatever she was cooking.

Yuki returned with the order and set it down on the table for her. "Alrighty here's your delicious meat with some sauce to accompany it...I'll wait here to see if there's any problem or if you need something else." she said.

VampiresRule said:
I smiled back" thats the most hunters ive seen ever in one day" then i pased for a min. And then looked up the bell rang well" i need to get to class see you later?"
Akane nodded, "I'll be around. Stay safe and with out for those hunters." She said. "Now, get to class or you'll be late~" She told her.

I smiled then disapered to "'my next class how to hunt'''

Wont be here tomarrow and enyone can join so far i have 2 other people rping with me))

Nanne said:
Yuki returned with the order and set it down on the table for her. "Alrighty here's your delicious meat with some sauce to accompany it...I'll wait here to see if there's any problem or if you need something else." she said.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"So uh... how do I work this thing exactly?" Yoshino asked as she looked at the meat and sauce before her gaze drifted to her table and the space where she could cook the meat she had just gotten.

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura had let out a strange noise, much to her embarrassment. her face turned a bright red as she covered her mouth❣
Ikuto pulled away slightly. "You ok?" He asked her softly.

((We should fade soon
xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at him
"so, what happened?"
Roman chuckled, "I saved your dad and gave him a second chance at life pretty much. I'm not that cruel. But I did find out why he did what he did."

Mayyflower said:
Origami smiled a little. "Thank you" she says quietly before looking at the menu then to Paris. "Need help?" She asks
"A little, I have never heard of most of this food before. French fries? Hamburger? Shaken Milk?" he asked about the strange food.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"So uh... how do I work this thing exactly?" Yoshino asked as she looked at the meat and sauce before her gaze drifted to her table and the space where she could cook the meat she had just gotten.

Yuki felt like face palming but she resisted the temptation to do so. "Well you turn on the burner so it can heat up and..." she looked at Yoshino. "You know what? How's bout I set it up for you instead..." she said as she started fixing everything up for her and started cooking the meat as well.

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura nodded☩
"the cutest thing I've ever seen"
Misaka smiled at kagura before her stomach growled causing misaka to cry, she didn't know what it was and it scared her.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I saved your dad and gave him a second chance at life pretty much. I'm not that cruel. But I did find out why he did what he did."
"And that is?..."

♡She said, waiting for him to tell her

Mayyflower said:
Misaka smiled at kagura before her stomach growled causing misaka to cry, she didn't know what it was and it scared her.
(dead xD )

☩Kagura rubbed misaka's back☩

"it's just your stomach telling you it's hungry, dont worry it can't hurt you"

LunaCrosby said:
(dead xD )
☩Kagura rubbed misaka's back☩

"it's just your stomach telling you it's hungry, dont worry it can't hurt you"
( xD it scared her )

Misaka whimpered. "I-It scared me momma" she says before her stomach growled again causing her to gasp

LunaCrosby said:
"And that is?..."
♡She said, waiting for him to tell her
Roman chuckled, "Well he wanted power... In his case you failed to do that, so he got rid of you. Now he will make changes in his lifestyle or well... I'll kill em'." He then laughed a little, "I won't really kill him, but he doesn't need to know that."

LunaCrosby said:
❣Sakura nodded❣
"I-I just made a different sound.. that's all"

(Yeah xD )
((I stawrt xD ))

Ikuto was holding Sakura close to him. He had slept in the park with her. He didn't sleep bad though, all he needed was Sakura's warmth. He shielded her from the cold as well.

Mayyflower said:
( xD it scared her )
Misaka whimpered. "I-It scared me momma" she says before her stomach growled again causing her to gasp
☩Kagura patted misaka's head☩

"If you eat, the scary sound will go away"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well he wanted power... In his case you failed to do that, so he got rid of you. Now he will make changes in his lifestyle or well... I'll kill em'." He then laughed a little, "I won't really kill him, but he doesn't need to know that."
"He'll change?... right"

♡She said, not believing what he said for a second

TheDragoon said:
((I stawrt xD ))
Ikuto was holding Sakura close to him. He had slept in the park with her. He didn't sleep bad though, all he needed was Sakura's warmth. He shielded her from the cold as well.
❣Sakura had tiredly opened her eye's, seeing that they were still in the park, and that he was holding her, made her face turn a light shade of pink before she hid it by burying her face into his chest❣

Mayyflower said:
Origami laughed when he said shaken milk. "Oh boy" she says smiling. "What looks good to you?" She asks
"Lets see, that cheeseburger looks good, maybe those fries thing too. And definitely have to try the shaken milk." he said as his stomach rumbled.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
"He'll change?... right"
♡She said, not believing what he said for a second
"If he believed my lie about killing him, then he'll change. Other than that, he'll be a great father... Hopefully." Roman said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back