• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

VampiresRule said:
I was curled up in a ball and i new the hunters would win but one more time i yelled"HELP PLEASE HELP"
A woman appeared above the girl and the hunters. Her armor was glowing and swords floated around her in circles.

giphy.gif

"Step away from the girl." She ordered.

Nanne said:
"Great! I'll be back with your order." she said turning to leave but then turned to face the girl again, "Just a quick question you can cook the meat by yourself right?" she asked.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino looked at her blankly, "Um... Maybe? I think I can do it." She said hesitantly, slightly unsure if she could actually do it or thinking she'd just burn the meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
A woman appeared above the girl and the hunters. Her armor was glowing and swords floated around her in circles.
giphy.gif

"Step away from the girl." She ordered.
"Tha--thankyou" the hunters ran in differnt derctshons i looked at her "how can i repay you your amazing you saved my life"

Roman said:
Roman leaned down looked him in the face with a smile
tumblr_inline_n0ynxtvwYQ1riev4q.gif

"No. It's not too late. Mal and I have a family of our own now and well... I wouldn't mind having you around. I know what it's like to lose your parents and it sucks to know Mal will always have to remember you as a bad guy and not the father you could have been. I'm asking you, son to father. Father to father... To please give this a second chance." He said, holding a hand out to help him up.
He sighed "If it'll quit your babbling then fine" he said as he grabbed his hand and got up.

Mayyflower said:
Misaka climbed over to Kaiden and played with his face. "Daddy" she says sweetly
Kaiden's eyes opened and saw misaka. "Hey sweetheart" he says tiredly
☩Kagura layedb back down on her side, looking at them and smiling☩

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto went down from her lips to her neck now, kissing and sucking at it affectionately. Never had he held so much affection for anybody in life. He enjoyed this new feeling. He hoped he and Sakura could stay together forever.
❣Sakura had let out a strange noise, much to her embarrassment. her face turned a bright red as she covered her mouth❣

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura layedb back down on her side, looking at them and smiling☩
Misaka hugged Kaiden and smiled. "Daddy" she says happily before laying between them. "And mommy" she giggles

Mayyflower said:
Rin rolled her eyes back. "Mhm" she huffed playfully before her stomach growled
Len chuckled and looked at Rin again "Well then, maybe we should go faster." he said as he started fast walking.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled and looked at Rin again "Well then, maybe we should go faster." he said as he started fast walking.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods and walked faster aswell. "I could just teleport..."

She says

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods and walked faster aswell. "I could just teleport..." She says
Len rolled his eyes "Don't be so lazy, you need to walk your legs at some point~!" he teased as they neared the edge on the woods

VampiresRule said:
"Tha--thankyou" the hunters ran in differnt derctshons i looked at her "how can i repay you your amazing you saved my life"
The swords disappeared and her armor turned into clothes. "You don't owe me a thing. What's your name?" She asked.

Roman said:
The swords disappeared and her armor turned into clothes. "You don't owe me a thing. What's your name?" She asked.
"My name is marla are you sure caz you saved a vampire" i got up and my sword was in my dorm

"Thankyou agean nobody is ever nice to me caz im a vamp."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes "Don't be so lazy, you need to walk your legs at some point~!" he teased as they neared the edge on the woods

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighed. "Fine" she says as she continued to walk

LunaCrosby said:
He sighed "If it'll quit your babbling then fine" he said as he grabbed his hand and got up.
Roman nodded, "Sorry for almost killing you." He said, shaking his hand. "I have to go now... I'll also tell Mal about our deal. If you lie, you'll regret it~" Roman then vanished and appeared in front of Mal. "I'm back~"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Amazing. We are only 400 years apart. Meaning I'm older than you by 400 years."
"Really? That is amazing." she said then smiled. "Well I'm done eating...what do you want to do?" she asked.

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino looked at her blankly, "Um... Maybe? I think I can do it." She said hesitantly, slightly unsure if she could actually do it or thinking she'd just burn the meat.

Yuki smiled at the girl. "Well I guess I'll stay with you when I bring the meat...just in case." she said before leaving to get her order.

VampiresRule said:
"My name is marla are you sure caz you saved a vampire" i got up and my sword was in my dorm
"Thankyou agean nobody is ever nice to me caz im a vamp."
"Well if I need anything, I'll call in the favor." The woman said. "I'm Akane by the way." She said, with a smile.

I smiled back" thats the most hunters ive seen ever in one day" then i pased for a min. And then looked up the bell rang well" i need to get to class see you later?"

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled at the girl. "Well I guess I'll stay with you when I bring the meat...just in case." she said before leaving to get her order.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino gave Yuki a thumbs up before she watched her walk away. She knew how to cook, so she was pretty sure she'd be fine... hopefully. There was that one time that Yoshino almost burned a house down trying to cook something... but that was only once. After that, she was careful with whatever she was cooking.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Sorry for almost killing you." He said, shaking his hand. "I have to go now... I'll also tell Mal about our deal. If you lie, you'll regret it~" Roman then vanished and appeared in front of Mal. "I'm back~"
♡Mal looked at him

"so, what happened?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back