• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Paris was dead, from a time when literature was a tablet or scroll or just listening at a play...)

"Ahh, sounds interesting." He said happily. "Well if it makes you happy. Do they teach Senate speaking or War strategies?" he asked thoughtfully. "Because I excelled at archery, and noble conduct." he admitted.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
(Yea xD )
(alright, and are ally and amaya still interacting or are you wanting to free amaya up for when ayen get's home? x3)

☩Kagura's eye's opened quickly as she immediately shook Kaiden☩

LunaCrosby said:
(alright, and are ally and amaya still interacting or are you wanting to free amaya up for when ayen get's home? x3)
☩Kagura's eye's opened quickly as she immediately shook Kaiden☩
(Doesn't matter)

Kaiden's eyes opened. "What's wrong?" He asks sitting up and running his eyes

Mayyflower said:
(Doesn't matter)
Kaiden's eyes opened. "What's wrong?" He asks sitting up and running his eyes
(Then i'm gonna guess you'll want her free for ayen x3)

☩Kagura stared at him☩

"I-I think i'm in labor"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''same. never thought id sleep with a girl. so we're both even''
"Yeah... I'll admit, this is kind of odd for me..." She told him.

(( I have to find her another appearance... There's another job for me. ))

Roman said:
"Yeah... I'll admit, this is kind of odd for me..." She told him.
(( I have to find her another appearance... There's another job for me. ))
''well...dont mind it too much. itll just make it more odd''

LunaCrosby said:
He sighed "I guess not, but how is she still alive? and who are you again?"
Roman looked at Mal and chuckled, "I don't know how she survived. As for me, I'm her fiance. Oh and father of her child." He told him.

LunaCrosby said:
(Then i'm gonna guess you'll want her free for ayen x3)
☩Kagura stared at him☩

"I-I think i'm in labor"
(Okay?)

Kaiden's eyes widen and he got up. "Well let's go to the hospital" he says throwing a shirt on

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura slowly got up, the pain being almost unbearable☩
"a-alright"
Kaiden walked over at kagura and picked her up, bridal style and warped to the hospital

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...dont mind it too much. itll just make it more odd''
"I'll try." Helena said, before eating some more of her salad.

Mayyflower said:
Rin rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I won't" she says with a small chuckle
Len nodded before offering a smile "Good, i'd hate to see you squirming around because you're wet." he said as he started walking faster.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded before offering a smile "Good, i'd hate to see you squirming around because you're wet." he said as he started walking faster.

[/QUOTE]
Rin smiled back and smirked a little. "You'd love to see that" she says before he started walking faster. "What are you doing?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
(Ah okay)
Origami shrugged. "I wouldn't know, I'm barely at school" she says
"Same, I found it boring spending a pretty day listening to old men tell me that the earth was flat and some god was angry at us, so that is why our wine tasted bad." he said wistfullly. "I would have much rather engaged my brother in a duel for the chance to escape the palace to cavort with others. He felt that I should be locked away, kept safe, while he strutted around being a hero and all." he admitted to her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Lets find us something fun to do!" he said as he picked up a stick and held it like a sword, before the flashback came and he dropped it.

@LunaCrosby

@Mayyflower

❣Sakura laid in the grass in the park, looking at the sky, her face was blank and she wasn't exactly thinking about anything, just staring at the clouds❣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back