• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Helena shook her head, "Nah, they'll perish one day and I'll be here to watch." She told him. "Anyways, what now? I don't wanna stick around here any longer than I have to."
''...follow''

...✦He said before going into another spacial tear✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...follow''
...✦He said before going into another spacial tear✦...
Helena nodded and turned around to pick up her hat, soon following Asuza into the spacial tear. "What's going on now?" She asked

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im going...home. you can keep following me if you wish''
"I'm gonna do what you told me to do just a second ago... Which was to follow you." Helena told him.

(as he is right now, he is human sized, until he decides to unleash the Juggernaut drive type change.then he becomes a huge mass of a dark so dark, not even light can change it.)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...?''
"Bad things happening in side, like something really wrong is going on. Its making me antsy." he admitted.

Roman said:
Han being used to dark energy, due to the dark energy that had been used to give him his demonic powers, grabbed one of the blades out of the ground and took cover from the rest.
(( Is this guy like human size? I wasn't really paying attention to his appearance if it was ever mentioned. ))

@Jesters Court @Nonalaka

@Jesters Court

Roman said:
"I'm gonna do what you told me to do just a second ago... Which was to follow you." Helena told him.
''k. then through here''

...?Azusa said before his clothing changed back to normal. Also his appearance before he went through another spacial tear?...

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](as he is right now, he is human sized, until he decides to unleash the Juggernaut drive type change.then he becomes a huge mass of a dark so dark, not even light can change it.)

[/QUOTE]
((A black hole?))

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](as he is right now, he is human sized, until he decides to unleash the Juggernaut drive type change.then he becomes a huge mass of a dark so dark, not even light can change it.)
"Bad things happening in side, like something really wrong is going on. Its making me antsy." he admitted.

"Purify." It said as he began to cover the arena in his darkness. It became quite clear that it was so dark, not even the molten irons glow shone enough to illuminate anything beyond the top of it.

@Nonalaka

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
''so...is there something we do about it or just wait?''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](well darker than that.)

[/QUOTE]
((So, darker than dark can get, well then, lets fit more than one gallon of milk in the space of one gallon))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''k. then through here''
...?Azusa said before his clothing changed back to normal. Also his appearance before he went through another spacial tear?...

Helena nodded,and followed Asuza. "So... What are you exactly? I don't believe you'd be a human or something of the sort at all.."

shortyshot8 said:
"Magic." He said smiling a little
"Okay...you have me confused.." she said as she massaged the temples of her head. "Let's start over...my name is Asami Fujimiya. Now what's this about magic and not normal?" she asked.

shyland said:
Nope shade said softly just walking around
Al chuckled "Promise?"

Nanne said:
"Okay...you have me confused.." she said as she massaged the temples of her head. "Let's start over...my name is Asami Fujimiya. Now what's this about magic and not normal?" she asked.
Cam looked at her "My name is Camathien Teris. Just call me Cam"

Roman said:
Alex had finished drying off, before he put on his pants and brushed his teeth. He then made his way into Yuki's room and tossed his shirt on the bed before grabbing his phone.
Yuki took a little more time she put on her clothes and started drying off. Since her long hair was a little slow at drying off she had to blow dry it and use her brush as well. Once she finished she walked out and put on her running shoes. "What're you doing?" she asked when she saw Alex on his phone.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Promise?"
Cam looked at her "My name is Camathien Teris. Just call me Cam"
"Okay. Cam...what were you saying about magic?" she asked as she sat down on a chair she made appear out of nowhere.

Nanne said:
Yuki took a little more time she put on her clothes and started drying off. Since her long hair was a little slow at drying off she had to blow dry it and use her brush as well. Once she finished she walked out and put on her running shoes. "What're you doing?" she asked when she saw Alex on his phone.
Alex looked at Yuki before placing his phone down in the bed, "Nothing. Just reading some text messages. Gimme a second to grab my shoes and shirt." He said. He then grabbed his shoes from where he last left them, and put on his shirt after.

tumblr_ndefgeGrRD1tkbbvfo2_500.gif

"Alright, I'm ready." Alex then grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
"Okay. Cam...what were you saying about magic?" she asked as she sat down on a chair she made appear out of nowhere.
Cam chuckled "Well I was able to sense your magic. It is quite strong to be honest"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Well I was able to sense your magic. It is quite strong to be honest"
Asmai looked at him a bit before saying anything, "Yes...it is...though I never use it." she said as she got up and made the chair disappear. "What are you Cam?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam watched as the past Sam and Marcus talked, "I wonder what happened to that outfit I wore the day I met you... I really miss it" she says quietly
@shortyshot8

Nanne said:
Asmai looked at him a bit before saying anything, "Yes...it is...though I never use it." she said as she got up and made the chair disappear. "What are you Cam?"
Cam smirked "I am the king of the Incubi"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back