• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked around "Hmm....Wait." He began staring at the time they first met "We just....Walked past each other?!"
Sam turned around and looked in the direction that Marcus was looking in. "That was when we first met to...." she says sadly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ooh. then lets eat there''
...☫Fuyumi said with a smile☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled and nodded before standing up, "Okay. I know one that's not to far from here. I think it's just outside the park."

Mayyflower said:
Sam turned around and looked in the direction that Marcus was looking in. "That was when we first met to...." she says sadly
Marcus walked up to the memory placing his hand on it "No...If this doesn't happen...Riley will....." He closed his eyes before his hand started sliding into the memory "E-Eh!?" He yelled before falling through it

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled and nodded before standing up, "Okay. I know one that's not to far from here. I think it's just outside the park."

''alrighty, lets go then~''

...☫Fuyumi said as she got up☫...

...✿Emiko was still in oblivion wandering the forest✿...

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus walked up to the memory placing his hand on it "No...If this doesn't happen...Riley will....." He closed his eyes before his hand started sliding into the memory "E-Eh!?" He yelled before falling through it
Sam looked down and sighed "I know..." She says before he fell through the wall she gasped and tried to grab him before she fell in herself "Marcus? Are you okay?" She asks standing up

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Nanase looked up seeing a timer. She didnt want to mind it so she turned her gaze over to Mikan to see how she was doing♱...
Mikan was sleeping nude, as she had the centipede wrapped around her. Her small body was still as she breathed in and out in sleep.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i dont know. whats here?" isabella asked as she felt around rini's face curiously to get an idea of that she looked like

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini found it a little hard to talk with Isabella's hands on her face, so the cat talked instead. She still had her arms crossed and spoke in a monotone voice, seemingly a bit bored❄︎...

"There's a Ferris wheel, roller coasters, a merry-go-round, and booths with different games."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no symbolism involved...it just is more easier to organize it than it being a shape of a rock. and its easier to break as well..''
Helena nodded, "Can you demonstrate what you mean?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini found it a little hard to talk with Isabella's hands on her face, so the cat talked instead. She still had her arms crossed and spoke in a monotone voice, seemingly a bit bored❄︎...

"There's a Ferris wheel, roller coasters, a merry-go-round, and booths with different games."
"who said that?" Isabella asked as she removed her hands from rini's face and looked around curiously not knowing where the talking cat was

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked down and sighed "I know..." She says before he fell through the wall she gasped and tried to grab him before she fell in herself "Marcus? Are you okay?" She asks standing up
Marcus grabbed her from behind and took her to the top of the building "Alright. We are gonna have to make us meet without meeting ourselves. Otherwise Riley will just...Poof"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]blake soon appeared next to her. "hey." he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah..hey Blake''

...✿Emiko said as she smiled up at him✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"your the sweetes person in the world." she said before rolling them around again so she was on top

[/QUOTE]
Luke blinked, those words seemed to make him stop what he was doing. He then smiled, "Thanks." He said, laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael grinned, laughed, and shook his head, "And I still have no idea what those desires are."
((Just to make sure you know, Rael is fully aware of his abilities, he just sucks at using them (well in combat and stuff, he can use the abilities perfectly, just not utilize them to their full potential) unlike Flipped who can use said abilities effectively))

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

Venus rolled her eyes, though she was smiling. She knew he didn't know what they were, though she was still going to explain what it was that her race did. Besides, he'd find out eventually what those sexual desires meant... well she hoped he did. It didn't seem like Rael would though. "Yeah, I know you don't. That's not really important anyways~"

Roman said:
Helena nodded, "Can you demonstrate what you mean?" She asked.
...✦Azusa nodded before he started to levitate slightly and the cubes behind him started to form into a throne-like chair and finished as soon as he sat down and crossed a leg over the other. Soon, he stood up causing the throne-like chair to break and go back into the space✦...

''simple demonstration...isnt it? your the first human to see Henir......alive''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty, lets go then~''
...☫Fuyumi said as she got up☫...

...✿Emiko was still in oblivion wandering the forest✿...

@Daniel reaving

✦Nanami✦

Nanami took hold of Fuyumi's hand and walked towards Panera, humming a little. "I think I'm gonna get a sandwich or salad when we get in there."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus grabbed her from behind and took her to the top of the building "Alright. We are gonna have to make us meet without meeting ourselves. Otherwise Riley will just...Poof"
Sam nods. "Okay" she says watching the other Sam walk away, she was admiring that outside she wore that day

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa nodded before he started to levitate slightly and the cubes behind him started to form into a throne-like chair and finished as soon as he sat down and crossed a leg over the other. Soon, he stood up causing the throne-like chair to break and go back into the space✦...
''simple demonstration...isnt it? your the first human to see Henir......alive''
"So others just... Come here and die or something? I guess I'm lucky then." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"now tell me some thing." she said to him with a giggle as she waited

[/QUOTE]
"I never really wanted anyone in my life, but I guess when you came along, something changed. Like I want family again... You filled the emptiness in me with life I guess.." Luke told her.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods. "Okay" she says watching the other Sam walk away, she was admiring that outside she wore that day
Marcus jumped in front of Past Sam and knocked her out in almost and instant "Alright it's in place." He said

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus jumped in front of Past Sam and knocked her out in almost and instant "Alright it's in place." He said
(( Hardcore xD ))

Roman said:
"I never really wanted anyone in my life, but I guess when you came along, something changed. Like I want family again... You filled the emptiness in me with life I guess.." Luke told her.
"your so sweet my love." she said softly to him as she layed down on him again and nuzzled his chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back