• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Helena looked back in his direction, and nodded, soon following behind him. "So, what are you gonna tell me, big guy?" She asked.
''you'll see quite soon...here''

...✦He said before turning to a corner going into an alley way✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i wanna be close to you." was all she said

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon giggled before snuggling into her⊹...

...♱Neo was laying sick in her bed. She had a wet towel on her head before she sneezed a bit and groaned♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]rina grabbed one of his cheeks and pulled on it. "say it>" she said to him in a ordering yet childish way

[/QUOTE]
Luke didn't budge, he was a persistent one. Didn't really give in to much, "No."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jasper nodded to her still tring to make it look like he was fine

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "Okay..." She says softly before going to the kitchen

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you'll see quite soon...here''
...✦He said before turning to a corner going into an alley way✦...
Helena blinked, "Yeah... Alright then." She said, following him into the alley. She didn't really like the area... I mean it's an alley... No one likes alleyways.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]the guard looked over to the girl that had come over and decided to let her know. "look at her eyes." the guard said before looking back to Isabella who was glaring in between the guard and the girl thinking she was glaring at the guard

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini looked at the girls eyes, noticing that they were a light grey and didn't have any pupils... and she seemed to be glaring at something, Rini couldn't tell what. If her eyes looked like that, then that meant she was blind right? At least, that's what she remembered her grandma telling her. If she was blind, wasn't she suppose to have a guide or one of those stick thing (she didn't know the name of them) to help her walk around? Maybe she did, but Rini couldn't see it. So she looked at the guard again and spoke❄︎...

"She's blind? She should still be able to enter the park right? If she has a guide or those stick thingys."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon giggled before snuggling into her⊹...

...♱Neo was laying sick in her bed. She had a wet towel on her head before she sneezed a bit and groaned♱...
mitsu soon walked into neos room and kneeled down beside her bed. "hey." she said before setting a bowl of soup on neos night stand while mika sat in the corner of the room on a chair reading a childrens book while swinging her legs back and fourth

Roman said:
Helena blinked, "Yeah... Alright then." She said, following him into the alley. She didn't really like the area... I mean it's an alley... No one likes alleyways.
...✦A Spacial Hole soon appeared on a wall before Azusa jumped into it. Will Helena enter?✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]rina soon grabbed both his cheeks and pulled hard. "say it!" she said sternly to him

[/QUOTE]
"Ow!" Luke shouted, wincing a little from the pain in his cheeks. "Why should I? It's nothing special."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu soon walked into neos room and kneeled down beside her bed. "hey." she said before setting a bowl of soup on neos night stand while mika sat in the corner of the room on a chair reading a childrens book while swinging her legs back and fourth

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon smiled at Mitsu as she turned her head♱...

''hey Mitsu''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini looked at the girls eyes, noticing that they were a light grey and didn't have any pupils... and she seemed to be glaring at something, Rini couldn't tell what. If her eyes looked like that, then that meant she was blind right? At least, that's what she remembered her grandma telling her. If she was blind, wasn't she suppose to have a guide or one of those stick thing (she didn't know the name of them) to help her walk around? Maybe she did, but Rini couldn't see it. So she looked at the guard again and spoke❄︎...
"She's blind? She should still be able to enter the park right? If she has a guide or those stick thingys."
"that's the thing she doesn't have a guide or a guide stick and refuses to use one of the sticks we have here." the guard said before sighing and looking at Isabella again then to the girl. hey you think you could be her guide? i know we don't know each other and you don't know her but i need to be other places and if i let her in alone im gonna be fired." he said to the girl hopping she would help him out

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦A Spacial Hole soon appeared on a wall before Azusa jumped into it. Will Helena enter?✦...
"And then things got weird." She muttered, before jumping into the spacial hole, wondering where it'll take her.

Roman said:
Alex blushed a little, "Yeah." He said, moving his hands from the bed to Yuki's hips, where he began to gently massage the area. He moved his hands in small circles in the area, trying to relax the muscles.
Yuki let out a soft groan that sounded more like a moan. It felt good when he started to o move his hands in small circles on her lower back.

Roman said:
"Ow!" Luke shouted, wincing a little from the pain in his cheeks. "Why should I? It's nothing special."
"you better tell me." she said as she pulled harder on his cheeks before sliding one of her knees close and starting to dig it into his stomach. "or im not gonna stop." she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"you better tell me." she said as she pulled harder on his cheeks before sliding one of her knees close and starting to dig it into his stomach. "or im not gonna stop." she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke frowned, and yelled when Rina dug her knee into his stomach, "Ah! Ah! Fine! I was gonna call you the cutest thing ever!" He yelled, trying to pry free from her grip.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi nodded before smiled and snuggled Nanami, the ice crown being...not cold at all. It would just be somewhat cold, like touching a pillow sheet that hasnt been heated in a while☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami giggles quietly and snuggled her back, enjoying the time she was spending with Fuyumi. It had been sort of a long day after she fought that Fire Prince, so it was understandly as to why she was tried. Relaxing in the park was nice too, since there didn't seem to be that many people around. "You know... it's really nice in the park. It's quiet and everything, the sun is setting and it looks really pretty."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦The key soon was used to weaken the barrier so many could be forced out. And then soon hung on the door in another dimension✦...
--The Key and the Illusion--

The dimension opened and everything was inverted. (you may need to further consult the guy who gave you the key as to its proper use.)

...♱When Nanase woke up, she found herself in her room with 3 other girls sleeping with her on her bed. Mikan, Arako, and Annabelle (the receptionist). She soon scratched her head confused of what happened♱...
Annabelle Lee had rolled over and draped her arm over Arako. She snored lightly as a countdown timer ticked down above the bed.

@HimeragiSeiker

(#pillowparty, #everyone getting tipsy, xD )

Roman said:
"And then things got weird." She muttered, before jumping into the spacial hole, wondering where it'll take her.
...?She found her self on top of a large cube and seemingly to be in space as there were...other cubes. There was just so many cubes, and most being as big as Helena. Azusa stood in front of her, his hands in his pockets?...

''well?''

Nanne said:
Yuki let out a soft groan that sounded more like a moan. It felt good when he started to o move his hands in small circles on her lower back.
Alex blushed a little more when she groaned, though it sounded like a moan. He couldn't tell the difference. He continued to move in circles, pressing down a little harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back