• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i was gonna go back to my dorm and come see you tommorow why?" he asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
"No reason..."

☁She said quietly as she looked up at the ceiling☁

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"will you ever forgive me for my ignorance?" she asked quietly to him before softly kissing his lips

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "I was never mad. I knew you'd be upset, or worried. It's just you. Which is surprising from a nightmare. Didn't think you guys cared."

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal then at the eyes at the door, "I'm soon to be your brother in law." He said, with a smile. "Cool, huh?"
The eyes narrowed "Impossible, I have no living sibling's, now who's she"

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "I was never mad. I knew you'd be upset, or worried. It's just you. Which is surprising from a nightmare. Didn't think you guys cared."
"we only get scared when it comes to relationship things" she said softly to him

LunaCrosby said:
The eyes narrowed "Impossible, I have no living sibling's, now who's she"
"Feast your eyes on..." Roman had grabbed Mal's hand and pulled her over so he was in his line of sight, "...Mal!" He said, laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"we only get scared when it comes to relationship things" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"Then you have nothing to worry about. I'm not going anywhere... I'll stay with you until my time comes." He told her, and he was serious. He wanted no one but her.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked at Masahi with slightly saddened eyes. This probably had been on his mind for a while, with the way he was talking about it. Sure, it was a bit of a surprise, and now she looked at him in a bit of a different light, but it's not like she was uncomfortable around him or anything. If anything, she'd be troubled if he was hiding things from her. So in a way, she was kind of glad he told her, and her tone of voice reflected this☆...
"No, i-it's okay, really. I mean, I-I'm kind of glad you told me, that means you trusted me enough with that information... b-besides, I'm not uncomfortable around you, things are only awkward if you make them be awkward."
...♝Masahi sighed then returned her gaze, only his was even sadder, mainly because that information wasn't even the worst of what he had, and he could never trust her with all that he knew, no matter how much he may grow to want to. Then feeling grew to a point where it hurt him when he realized just how she had said it, causing him to look slightly away from her, not wanting her to see the troubled look in his eyes as he spoke softly, obviously not saying all that he wanted to♝...

"O-okay.... how about we just go get that breakfast now......"

Roman said:
"Then you have nothing to worry about. I'm not going anywhere... I'll stay with you until my time comes." He told her, and he was serious. He wanted no one but her.
rina looked at him before smiling and then hugging him tightly. "your to sweet. you sound like a nice person." she said before giggling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]rina looked at him before smiling and then hugging him tightly. "your to sweet. you sound like a nice person." she said before giggling

[/QUOTE]
"I can't be mean to you." Luke told her. "You're my girlfriend. I want you to know I love you and everybody else... Forget em'. Only you matter." he said.

Roman said:
"I can't be mean to you." Luke told her. "You're my girlfriend. I want you to know I love you and everybody else... Forget em'. Only you matter." he said.
rina smiled more before she kissed his neck lovingly before she sat up running a hand through her own hair then stretching her arms up in the air

LunaCrosby said:
(Have him do it after they eat maybe? like have him talk about how happy he is they'll have a kid together? then boom, pop out the question)
☩She thought about it☩

"I'm not sure, we'll figure it out when were done eating i'm sure"

"Noddle's because those are the only things I watched someone on the tv make!"

☮She shouted out as she stepped into the kitchen☮
( xD okay)

Amaya screamed and flayed to the ground. "Noodles" she says smiling

Kaiden took a bite of his steak and nods. "Okay sounds good" he says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jasper soon got up hoping she was ok. he realized what they talked about and knew it scared her but he couldn't blame her, hed been alive forever and she been alive alot less than he was, plus it was a gods dream for kids or at least his dream but for her... he didn't know what her dream was.

[/QUOTE]
Raven stretched and smiled at the ground alittle before walking out of the bathroom.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]rina smiled more before she kissed his neck lovingly before she sat up running a hand through her own hair then stretching her arms up in the air

[/QUOTE]
Luke watched as Rina sat up, soon he did too. "You aren't going to sleep? I must've woke you up, didn't I?" He asked, as he positioned himself so he was sitting on the bed.

Roman said:
Taylor watched as the cat walked, soon smiling. He thought it was funny... Surprisingly. Normal people would run away and call animal control, but Taylor wasn't normal anyways.
b3d516636dcb886d3606a0ad88f86ffd.gif

He then seen the pizza place up ahead, "Hey, Ulqui? Ready to eat, we're there." He said, pointing to the place. "Tony's... Pizzeria." He said. "Never heard of em'."

??Ulqui??

Ulqui looked to where his finger was pointed and spotted the pizza place. "Yeah, I'm ready. Must be a new place or something. I've never been there before."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](really (*U*) can i use Isabella?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Sure, I don't mind xD I was gonna use my character Rini. She's a little kid at the moment ))

Mayyflower said:
Raven stretched and smiled at the ground alittle before walking out of the bathroom.
jasper sat there not having heard her come out a cold and calculating look on his face as he thought about everything

Roman said:
Luke watched as Rina sat up, soon he did too. "You aren't going to sleep? I must've woke you up, didn't I?" He asked, as he positioned himself so he was sitting on the bed.
"i would have gotten up soon any ways." she said before sliding onto her knees facing him and smiling as she placed her hands on his knees and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jasper sat there not having heard her come out a cold and calculating look on his face as he thought about everything

[/QUOTE]
Raven found and went to jasper. "Are you okay?" She asks, concerned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back