• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I like Kagura. I met her once before, she seems really nice." Roman said, shaking his head. "We're not here to talk about her. We came to see if Mal's brother was home... Is he?" He asked.
"Yeah, he locked himself in his room... don't know if he want's to s-"

"Shut up"

♡Mal said, knowing what he was going to say. Grabbing Roman's hand and walking past him

Roman said:
"The only thing I ever do at night, Rina." Luke said, before chuckling a little. "Sorry I didn't tell you beforehand, but I didn't wanna disturb you." He told her softly.
"you better tell me next time." she said softly as she held him tighter hiding her worried face at the fact that he could be cheating but she pushed those thoughts away

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, he locked himself in his room... don't know if he want's to s-"
"Shut up"

?Mal said, knowing what he was going to say. Grabbing Roman's hand and walking past him?
Roman waved to Mal's father as he was dragged away, "Bye!" He yelled out.

c9fac8f7923fa5160e564c7f3f5ce982.gif

Once they made it out of sight Roman looked at Mal, "I didn't punch him. That's a start."

Roman said:
Roman waved to Mal's father as he was dragged away, "Bye!" He yelled out.
c9fac8f7923fa5160e564c7f3f5ce982.gif

Once they made it out of sight Roman looked at Mal, "I didn't punch him. That's a start."
?Mal sighed as she walked up a set of stairs?

"If I didn't interrupt him you would have with what he was going to say"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"you better tell me next time." she said softly as she held him tighter hiding her worried face at the fact that he could be cheating but she pushed those thoughts away

[/QUOTE]
Luke cocked a brow, "Do you not trust me?" He asked in a puzzled tone. "I'd never do anything behind your back... Never." He said, placing a hand on her head.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sighed as she walked up a set of stairs
"If I didn't interrupt him you would have with what he was going to say"
Roman chuckled and went up the stairs, "How hard do you think I would have hit him? Maybe I would have used my powers instead... Now I really wanna punch him just to see... Can I punch him before we leave?"

Roman said:
Luke cocked a brow, "Do you not trust me?" He asked in a puzzled tone. "I'd never do anything behind your back... Never." He said, placing a hand on her head.
"im sorry its just.... i guess the thoughts just poped in my head and wont go away." she said before looking at him hopping he would forgiver her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yup" he said before opening the door and heading in with her still in his arms

[/QUOTE]
"Now your just saying things"

☁She said as she looked around her house, avoiding eye contact☁

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and went up the stairs, "How hard do you think I would have hit him? Maybe I would have used my powers instead... Now I really wanna punch him just to see... Can I punch him before we leave?"
"If you do we have to get away quickly, or he'll chase us"

♡She said as she walked up to a door and knocked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"im sorry its just.... i guess the thoughts just poped in my head and wont go away." she said before looking at him hopping he would forgiver her

[/QUOTE]
"It's fine. I didn't expect you to believe me for leaving without telling. It wasn't expected." Luke said, playing with Rina's hair. He always liked the shade of purple it was.

LunaCrosby said:
"If you do we have to get away quickly, or he'll chase us"
♡She said as she walked up to a door and knocked
"Then iif he chases us, can I fight him? He wouldn't be able to win anyways… I'm young and well young. He's... Old and old." Roman said, leaning against the wall. "Yeah... Old and old."

Rosalia said:
Hi I'm new
(( Hi, if you're looking to join, please use the character sign-up tab and fill in the template for a character. ))

-Roman,

Have a good one!

Rosalia said:
Hi I'm new
((Hello, but could you please post out of Character chat in the correct tab, Oh, and if you intend to RP here, then please make a character sheet in the Character sign up tab :P ))

Roman said:
"It's fine. I didn't expect you to believe me for leaving without telling. It wasn't expected." Luke said, playing with Rina's hair. He always liked the shade of purple it was.
"i love you" she said softly to him before nuzzling his chest again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i love you" she said softly to him before nuzzling his chest again

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and kissed Rina on her cheek, "I love you too." He said, as he continued to play with her hair.

Roman said:
"Then iif he chases us, can I fight him? He wouldn't be able to win anyways… I'm young and well young. He's... Old and old." Roman said, leaning against the wall. "Yeah... Old and old."
♡Mal laughed slightly, seeing the door crack open, revealing a pair of blue eyes

"Who are you?"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had slunk away from Ayen and the rest of them, getting a bit too overwhelmed. Quietly she slipped out of the room, looking for a door to go outside. It was a little stuffy and hard to breathe, and needed to go outside. So she finally found the back door, quietly opening it and exiting the house. Closing it behind her, Lilliana took a deep breath of the outside air, moving to go sit on the stairs near the door. Why did all of this stuff have to happen? It wasn't fair! Her family did nothing wrong! Her hair fell about her face as her head sagged forward, looking at her clasped hands in lap. She hated this. All of this♧...
@Tobi Neafearn

@TheDragoon

@Mayyflower
TheDragoon said:
Kite had noticed she had walked outside. He told Ayen he would only be a moment. He then wandered outside and sat next to her. He sighed after a long moment. "Look... I know it's hard to make the transition from one family to another. I know it isn't fair either... My father left me. As a child. I had to fend and grow for myself... But before he left... He told me to bring smiles to everybody. That's why..." He said softly, revealing his crystal necklace. "That's why I decided to become a entertainer. So I can bring smiles to everyone... So... If it will put a smile on your face... You can stay with Ayen if you like. I mean... I saw how you were holding him..." He said softly. He then slowly opened her hands and set his necklace in her hands. He started crying. "This is the most precious thing I own from my family... I want you to have it Lily. In hopes you can bring smiles to other people's faces..." He said softly with a sad smile.
@Tobi Neafearn

@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
Lexi watched as Lilliana walked out before watching kite walk out before sighing, she then turned to Ken "Hey ken, do you want me to show you to the room where you will be sleeping in?" She asks before looking at ayen and then back to Ken" It was my son's room but he moved out" she says with a soft smile @Tobi Neafearn @Lumina
Ayen watched the ordeal before handing the map to Lexi "my house and their old house are marked on here, please tell Lilliana she is free to visit me at anytime." he said softly before looking at the back door before pulling out a seed and poring some power into it and it grew into a purple lily with red tips on the petals "And be sure to give this to Lilliana, it won't wilt or die." he said as he set the flower on the table.

Roman said:
Luke smiled and kissed Rina on her cheek, "I love you too." He said, as he continued to play with her hair.
"will you ever forgive me for my ignorance?" she asked quietly to him before softly kissing his lips

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"if you say so>' he said before walking over to the couch and setting her down softly

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko sighed and looked at him☁

"What are you going to do?"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal laughed slightly, seeing the door crack open, revealing a pair of blue eyes
"Who are you?"
Roman looked at Mal then at the eyes at the door, "I'm soon to be your brother in law." He said, with a smile. "Cool, huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back