• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko remained asleep, The seat's were surprisingly comfortable☁
river sighed a little before he slowly got up then slid one hand behind her back and the other under her knees then lifted her up and started for the door

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had slunk away from Ayen and the rest of them, getting a bit too overwhelmed. Quietly she slipped out of the room, looking for a door to go outside. It was a little stuffy and hard to breathe, and needed to go outside. So she finally found the back door, quietly opening it and exiting the house. Closing it behind her, Lilliana took a deep breath of the outside air, moving to go sit on the stairs near the door. Why did all of this stuff have to happen? It wasn't fair! Her family did nothing wrong! Her hair fell about her face as her head sagged forward, looking at her clasped hands in lap. She hated this. All of this♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

@TheDragoon

@Mayyflower
Kite had noticed she had walked outside. He told Ayen he would only be a moment. He then wandered outside and sat next to her. He sighed after a long moment. "Look... I know it's hard to make the transition from one family to another. I know it isn't fair either... My father left me. As a child. I had to fend and grow for myself... But before he left... He told me to bring smiles to everybody. That's why..." He said softly, revealing his crystal necklace. "That's why I decided to become a entertainer. So I can bring smiles to everyone... So... If it will put a smile on your face... You can stay with Ayen if you like. I mean... I saw how you were holding him..." He said softly. He then slowly opened her hands and set his necklace in her hands. He started crying. "This is the most precious thing I own from my family... I want you to have it Lily. In hopes you can bring smiles to other people's faces..." He said softly with a sad smile.

@Tobi Neafearn

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river sighed a little before he slowly got up then slid one hand behind her back and the other under her knees then lifted her up and started for the door

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko's hand's griped onto his shirt when he lifted her up☁

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal laughed
"See what all that teleporting got you? now your out of shape, we've only been walking for 10 minutes, anyway's were here now"
Roman looked at Mal and chuckled, "Shut up." He said, playfully. "Anyways, let's get this show on the road shall we?" He asked, slightly nervous to meet these people, but at the same time sort of angry at them.

Roman said:
Alex laughed, "Llamas and sloths?' He asked. "I like llamas... But sloths are my type. I honestly didn't think you'd like any animals... You never really told me much."
Yuki turned to face him, "they are so adorably stupid...sloths can fall to their deaths by mistaking their arms for a branch! How horrible!" she said a little sad.

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal and chuckled, "Shut up." He said, playfully. "Anyways, let's get this show on the road shall we?" He asked, slightly nervous to meet these people, but at the same time sort of angry at them.
♡Mal nodded and walked up the steps to a house

"Don't bite them if you can help it, I don't want to cause an unneeded fight"

♡She said as she hesitated to knock on the door, but eventually brought herself to do it

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko's hand's griped onto his shirt when he lifted her up☁
river smiled more as he stood there looking down at her for a couple seconds before he started out of the theater with her in his arms and started back for her home

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled more as he stood there looking down at her for a couple seconds before he started out of the theater with her in his arms and started back for her home

[/QUOTE]
☁A bit later Kyoko slowly opened her eyes, seeing that she wasn't in the theater anymore and was being carried☁

Daniel reaving](hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]... can we continue on one of our characters?)
(( Sure, who do you want? Luke, Ramona, Hayate or Sataoshi? ))

LunaCrosby said:
☁A bit later Kyoko slowly opened her eyes, seeing that she wasn't in the theater anymore and was being carried☁
river never noticed she was waking up so he just kept walking small smile on his face as they slowly neared her home

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to face him, "they are so adorably stupid...sloths can fall to their deaths by mistaking their arms for a branch! How horrible!" she said a little sad.
Alex gave Yuki a nervous look, "D-Don't you think that's... A little dark?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded and walked up the steps to a house
"Don't bite them if you can help it, I don't want to cause an unneeded fight"

♡She said as she hesitated to knock on the door, but eventually brought herself to do it
Roman nodded, "If someone says something I don't like, can I punch them? Please... It's only fair.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](luke?)

[/QUOTE]
(( That's who you choose? ))

Roman said:
(( Want me to start? ))
(ill start)

rina layed there fast asleep on the bed a peacful look on her face as she stired a little one hand slowly reaching out sliding her hand across the sheets and feeling around for luke

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](ill start)
rina layed there fast asleep on the bed a peacful look on her face as she stired a little one hand slowly reaching out sliding her hand across the sheets and feeling around for luke

[/QUOTE]
Luke went out late to take care of some stuff. He had just made it back to Rina's place, quietly opening the bedroom door, he saw her reaching for him in her sleep. "Okay, you can do this, Luke." He whispere, silently taking steps toward the bed.

TheDragoon said:
Kite had noticed she had walked outside. He told Ayen he would only be a moment. He then wandered outside and sat next to her. He sighed after a long moment. "Look... I know it's hard to make the transition from one family to another. I know it isn't fair either... My father left me. As a child. I had to fend and grow for myself... But before he left... He told me to bring smiles to everybody. That's why..." He said softly, revealing his crystal necklace. "That's why I decided to become a entertainer. So I can bring smiles to everyone... So... If it will put a smile on your face... You can stay with Ayen if you like. I mean... I saw how you were holding him..." He said softly. He then slowly opened her hands and set his necklace in her hands. He started crying. "This is the most precious thing I own from my family... I want you to have it Lily. In hopes you can bring smiles to other people's faces..." He said softly with a sad smile.
@Tobi Neafearn

@Mayyflower
Lexi watched as Lilliana walked out before watching kite walk out before sighing, she then turned to Ken "Hey ken, do you want me to show you to the room where you will be sleeping in?" She asks before looking at ayen and then back to Ken" It was my son's room but he moved out" she says with a soft smile @Tobi Neafearn @Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river never noticed she was waking up so he just kept walking small smile on his face as they slowly neared her home

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked up at him, it took a bit for her to register he was carrying her, making her face turn a light shade of pink☁

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "If someone says something I don't like, can I punch them? Please... It's only fair.."
♡Mal sighed

"As long as it's a good reason to pu-"

♡She was cut off by the door opening

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jasper sat back down on the4 chouch

[/QUOTE]
Raven got out of the shower and brushed her hair, the thought of having a family with jasper made her very nervous, but at the same time she was happy, she was scared to have kids, it was normal for a women to be nervous about starting a family of her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back