• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Asami decided to leave the library after not finding something suitable for her to read or to at least take away her boredom. "Well now what?" she said to herself walking towards town since she was hungry.

((anyone free?))

Nanne said:
Asami decided to leave the library after not finding something suitable for her to read or to at least take away her boredom. "Well now what?" she said to herself walking towards town since she was hungry.
((anyone free?))
(I got this O_O)

A figure walked past her accidently bumping into her "Ah. My apologies" He said looking at her

Nonalaka said:
Rini's own eyes started to tear up, seeing someone cry is upsetting, especially if she could do nothing to help, her friend was stuck and she was standing there, being useless, her deer's from before ((obviously one down since the spider took it)) could see her upset and frustration began to ram themselves into the barrier to see if they could break it, using Rini's magic to power their strength. Rini glanced at her friends, wondering if they would help.
@Lumina
...☼Chiharu must have blacked out or blanked or something because the next thing she realized she was being pulled by the arm by Rini, nearly not making it out of some kind of barrier. Blinking, she looked in it to see Misafune, crying and stuck. Chiharu yelped, looking at Rini and Miyaka as panic started to set into her small body. What had she woken up to? What was happening?? Why was this happening?? Now more than ever, being scared and confused, did the young girl just want to go home☼...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura continued looking at him before looking out the window☩
"I will once you eat, sound fair?"
William sighed "Fine. But I swear to god Kagura if you don't get sleep I'm going to be very pissed off at you."

LunaCrosby said:
?Kagura nodded?
"it was cruel... they did it because that person was one of the people I was closest to at the time"
Roman sighed, "See? I wouldn't mind punching him in the face and how long do we have left...?" He asked, looking sort of miserable from all the walking.

giphy.gif

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura nodded☩
"I can't either"

☮Ally nodded☮

"Watch! my first time cooking will leave you wanting more!"
Moments later the waitress came back with their food. "Here you guys are" she says smiling

Kaiden took the food and smiled back at her. "Thank you" he says kindly

Amaya blinked. "Right" she says with a chuckle

Nanne said:
Yuki looked over at him, "If I were to be attacked by a pack of lions id rather take the beating than to be in this pain..." she growled half seriously. "Sorry..." she said.
Alex smiled and chuckled, "You're a tough girl. I think you'll make it, so just try and think of something else that isn't that. By that I mean pain."

shortyshot8 said:
(I got this O_O)
A figure walked past her accidently bumping into her "Ah. My apologies" He said looking at her
Asami looked over at whoever bumped into her. "Oh no...it's okay." she said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko had seemingly fallen asleep near the end of the movie, she liked the movie, but she was a little tired and it had won over
river smiled as he looked her over before softly patting her head. "lets get you home" he said softly

Roman said:
Alex smiled and chuckled, "You're a tough girl. I think you'll make it, so just try and think of something else that isn't that. By that I mean pain."
Yuki put her face on a pillow. "Okay..." she said quietly. "I'll think about llamas and sloths..." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its beautiful Nanami''
...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled at her enjoying this moment at the park. She was sitting on a bench just resting after using her powers just to fight a Fire Prince. If she hadn't have to fight him, she wouldnt be tired right now☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled and stood up from where she sat on the ground, soon sitting beside Fuyumi and putting the flower crown on her. "Thank you~ I made it for you because... well just because I wanted too."

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "See? I wouldn't mind punching him in the face and how long do we have left...?" He asked, looking sort of miserable from all the walking.
giphy.gif
?Mal laughed?

"See what all that teleporting got you? now your out of shape, we've only been walking for 10 minutes, anyway's were here now"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled as he looked her over before softly patting her head. "lets get you home" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko remained asleep, The seat's were surprisingly comfortable☁

Nanne said:
Yuki put her face on a pillow. "Okay..." she said quietly. "I'll think about llamas and sloths..." she said.
Alex laughed, "Llamas and sloths?' He asked. "I like llamas... But sloths are my type. I honestly didn't think you'd like any animals... You never really told me much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back