• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki was surprised but soon started to remember his warmth and the feeling she got from his kiss. "No...I didn't." she said quietly as she kissed him back still on top of him.
Alex chuckled and kissed her back, the feeling he had before he stopped kissing her had return. The feeling that he needed her... His hands slowly trailed down to her waist as he continued to kiss Yuki.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled and kissed her back, the feeling he had before he stopped kissing her had return. The feeling that he needed her... His hands slowly trailed down to her waist as he continued to kiss Yuki.
Yuki kissed him and slowly made her way to his neck seeking more of his warmth. She trembled a bit at the feeling of his hands on her waist.

Nanne said:
Yuki kissed him and slowly made her way to his neck seeking more of his warmth. She trembled a bit at the feeling of his hands on her waist.
Alex blushed a bit more. It was kind of different for him to be kissed there... After all he always kissed Yuki's neck. He then slid one of his hands up her back, under her shirt.

(( Fade? ))

Roman said:
Alex blushed a bit more. It was kind of different for him to be kissed there... After all he always kissed Yuki's neck. He then slid one of his hands up her back, under her shirt.
(( Fade? ))
Yuki let out a soft moan when she felt his hand. She scratched his back accidently but didn't notice and let his warmth take her.

((Yeah...haha))

Nanne said:
Yuki let out a soft moan when she felt his hand. She scratched his back accidently but didn't notice and let his warmth take her.
((Yeah...haha))
(( Wanna start? :3 ))

Roman said:
(( Wanna start? :3 ))
((Okie dokie))

Yuki woke up and stretched a little until she felt some pain on her hips. "Ow ow ow..." she said as she layed back down quickly. She blushed remembering what happened last night and figuring out why she felt some pain there. "Wow...that's a little embarrassing..." she said quietly.

Nanne said:
((Okie dokie))
Yuki woke up and stretched a little until she felt some pain on her hips. "Ow ow ow..." she said as she layed back down quickly. She blushed remembering what happened last night and figuring out why she felt some pain there. "Wow...that's a little embarrassing..." she said quietly.
Alex yawned, his eyes slowly opening. He blinked a few times before shaking it off. "I need a little more time." He groaned, as he rolled over and hugged Yuki, "Morning." He said, yawning once more.

Roman said:
Alex yawned, his eyes slowly opening. He blinked a few times before shaking it off. "I need a little more time." He groaned, as he rolled over and hugged Yuki, "Morning." He said, yawning once more.
Yuki turned to look at him, "oh! Morning..." she said. When he hugged her she winced a little at the pain again, "Ow..ow..." she said quietly before covering her mouth.

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to look at him, "oh! Morning..." she said. When he hugged her she winced a little at the pain again, "Ow..ow..." she said quietly before covering her mouth.
Alex blinked, "Everything alright? I think I heard you wince or something of the sort..." he said, raising an eyebrow.

~~~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
can i interact with someone??)))

I have my new character, Helena ))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin felt Layla lean on him, and couldn't help but blush slightly as he continued to tell his story. It had started to fade, when she decided to grasp his hand. He glanced down, and despite the blush, he smiled at the gesture.
"Anyways...where I come from, magic and people with special abilities are a more common and well known thing than it is here. So when the lady who'd chased after me started blowing things up with fire, it was only surprising because I wondered why such an annoying person was allowed to be so strong. That, and she oddly used the same type of magic as me." He said, lifting up his free arm into his view, and letting it ignite in a gentle orange flame.

"We made it out of that bad situation after an hour or so, and when it was all over, the lady asked me if I wanted to learn magic for real. And, at first I refused. But then she 'persuaded' me to change my mind, and by 'persuade', I mean 'beat the crap out of'...anyways, I ended up going with her. She took me to an academy like the one here, that taught people to control their magic. But she disappeared right after..."

Kalin looked over at Layala, an apologetic expression on his face. "I'm talking too much, aren't I?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze found itself to the floor, listening with her absolute attention. Her gaze only wavered once he spoke of his magic. She could feel him moving, and thus looked up to gaze at the fire illuminating off his skin. Similar to her own powers, Layla shifted her gaze elsewhere as he continued his story.

Upon hearing that he had 'the crap beat out of him', Layla couldn't bear to hold back the giggles that went pouring from between her lips. Her composure was restored once Kalin addressed her, which resulted in a curious gaze being aimed up directly into his eyes. "No, you aren't. Continue with the story.."

Roman said:
Alex blinked, "Everything alright? I think I heard you wince or something of the sort..." he said, raising an eyebrow.
~~~~~~~~

I have my new character, Helena ))
ok. il do Azusa xD il start)))

...?Azusa was beating up a bunch of bank robbers and soon beat them all up. He soon put his hands in his pockets before taking out a hair tie and tying his hair before he got his coffee from the table and took a sip?...

Nonalaka said:
"So you wouldn't try pull an all nighter in the shop if you were really busy then?" She asked with a small smile as she glanced over at him "I'd find it hard to believe that you haven't done that before"
Elaena thought for a bit before glancing over, noticing a racing game "That one maybe?" She asked before turning around and smiling at him a little.

Ilaani nodded "Ah, yeah, sure" she said with a smile as she glanced around as well "I hope you don't mind helping me out" she said with a small laugh.

Camilla looked at the pizza that was laid out on the table in front of her with a curious expression before looking up at Kaname and smiling at him, nodding a little "It looks nice~" she said as she lifted a slice and waited for it to cool a little before taking a bite, her expression lighting up "It tastes as good as it looks" she said after she swallowed the bite she took, smiling happily.

Rini watched as he walked toward her, glancing at the sword for a moment then back at his face "S-Safe?, W-Well from the spider, yes, thank you...but as for what's outside that door, I-I dunno if I can trust it...something seems not right or something" she said as she glanced to the exit then back at Misafune.

@Lumina
"I'm glad you like it."Kaname watched patiently while Camilla began to consume the pizza. A slight grimace marked his lips while his form leaned back against the chair. Somewhat slumped in his seat, Kaname shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants, averting his gaze to the window between the shop and the outside world.

Rini's own eyes started to tear up, seeing someone cry is upsetting, especially if she could do nothing to help, her friend was stuck and she was standing there, being useless, her deer's from before ((obviously one down since the spider took it)) could see her upset and frustration began to ram themselves into the barrier to see if they could break it, using Rini's magic to power their strength. Rini glanced at her friends, wondering if they would help.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled "I was inexperienced but I imitated one of the players here" he explained to Elaena smiling "you better catch up" he said as he used the nitro to make it faster.
"You what?" Elaena groaned "No faiiir" she said childishly as she tried her best to pass his car out, laughing lightly "At least this won't be too easy then I suppose, I'll be proud if I win."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"I'm glad you like it."Kaname watched patiently while Camilla began to consume the pizza. A slight grimace marked his lips while his form leaned back against the chair. Somewhat slumped in his seat, Kaname shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants, averting his gaze to the window between the shop and the outside world.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla stopped eating for a moment noticing Kaname's expression "Aren't you eating any?" She asked before sitting g forward a bit, her brows slightly furrowed as she looked in the same direction he was looking in. "Is something wrong?" She asked eventually after giving up on trying to find out what exactly he was staring at.

wiigamechamp said:
"Not unless you think I need something." Mako told her.
@WeirdPrincess
...❉Lilith thought for a moment and shook her head before speaking❉...

"No, you should be good. Or maybe I should give you my number... you know, in case you wanna hang out or anything."

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok. il do Azusa xD il start)))
...?Azusa was beating up a bunch of bank robbers and soon beat them all up. He soon put his hands in his pockets before taking out a hair tie and tying his hair before he got his coffee from the table and took a sip?...

Across the street from the bank was Helena. She was eating her a snack before heading over to the bank to collect her pay from Emiya. "Well that's that..." she said as she watched the guy beat up the bank robbers.

tumblr_nagti5tLRT1so6pxao1_500.gif

She soon stood up and made her way over to the bank, waving to the guy who had just won that little quarrel. "You made fighting those robbers look really easy, did you not?" She said, walking pass him and to the desk where she was to collect.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, His name is Nexus, he doesn't go to the school or anything so you probably don't know him" she said with a nod and a smile as she walked alongside Maria as she searched for supplies.
Dakota giggled quietly as she took the pan she was using to clean it "You're welcome~" she said happily, turning her head to look at him as she listened to his question "Ah, yeah, butter is fine for me~" she said tilting her head and and smiling.

Elaena nodded "Okay I- O-Oh, you weren't kidding" she said as his car was far in the lead in comparison to hers "I-I thought you were 'inexperienced'??" She asked before laughing a little as she tried to get her car to catch up.

((No xD its just I added that action in so Lumina knows where her character is when and if she continues when she's back on, I didn't forget Miyaka xD ))

Rini smiled brightly as she looked around, glad to be free of such a place, but that smile soon faded, because when she turned to thank the person who made it possible... He wasn't there, he was in the barrier still "Misafune!" She called as she made her way back over "Y-You can't open it again?" She asked with a frown before turning her head in Miyaka's direction "We can try get him out, Right? We can't leave him here" she said shaking her head.

♣︎Maria♣︎

"Nexus? Well that's a pretty unique name." Maria said as she grabbed some cookie cutters and put them in the small basket. "How come he doesn't go to school? Is he an older guy?" She was wondering why he didn't exactly go to school. Maybe he was already done with school and was in college or something along those lines.

Roman said:
Across the street from the bank was Helena. She was eating her a snack before heading over to the bank to collect her pay from Emiya. "Well that's that..." she said as she watched the guy beat up the bank robbers.
tumblr_nagti5tLRT1so6pxao1_500.gif

She soon stood up and made her way over to the bank, waving to the guy who had just won that little quarrel. "You made fighting those robbers look really easy, did you not?" She said, walking pass him and to the desk where she was to collect.
''tshhh...its nothing but child's play when fighting mindless idiots who cant shoot a gun cuz the safety lock is still on it...''

...?He said before he sipped more of his coffee before going to the desk to deposit something?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''tshhh...its nothing but child's play when fighting mindless idiots who cant shoot a gun cuz the safety lock is still on it...''
...✦He said before he sipped more of his coffee before going to the desk to deposit something✦...
Helena blinked, she just sighed and placed a hand on her forehead. "Those guys were idiots then. Safety was still on? Wow." She muttered. "Well I'm glad they were that dumb. If they weren't you wouldn't be here to deposit the 8 million dollars I'm being paid, would ya?" She asked, handing him a check.

Roman said:
Helena blinked, she just sighed and placed a hand on her forehead. "Those guys were idiots then. Safety was still on? Wow." She muttered. "Well I'm glad they were that dumb. If they weren't you wouldn't be here to deposit the 8 million dollars I'm being paid, would ya?" She asked, handing him a check.
''even so...they still would get beaten up. and you giving me this cuz...why?''

...✦Azusa said in a confused kind of tone. Though his face was straight✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nxo11xMFvT1qkjqefo5_400.gif

"Make that three whole pizzas, I'm that hungry." Ulqui looked down at the cat and raised an eyebrow before shaking his head. First it was blue, then it sprouted some wings, and now this cat could walk... like a normal person. He didn't even know what to say to that, so he stayed quiet for a while.

Taylor watched as the cat walked, soon smiling. He thought it was funny... Surprisingly. Normal people would run away and call animal control, but Taylor wasn't normal anyways.

b3d516636dcb886d3606a0ad88f86ffd.gif

He then seen the pizza place up ahead, "Hey, Ulqui? Ready to eat, we're there." He said, pointing to the place. "Tony's... Pizzeria." He said. "Never heard of em'."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''even so...they still would get beaten up. and you giving me this cuz...why?''
...✦Azusa said in a confused kind of tone. Though his face was straight✦...
"I didn't know you could just come in the bank and ask for that much money. Don't ya think that's a little weird? That's why I'm giving you the check." Helena said, before thinking to herself for a moment. "Actually just take it all from this account." She said, giving him the information.

✦Nanami✦

Nanami was at the park with Fuyumi, picking at all sort of different flowers so she could make a flower crown. They had been at the beach quite a while ago and decided to come here to just relax after that one weird guy (who she didn't know the name of) came and fought Fuyumi. She had been completely useless during the whole thing, but it looked like she could handle herself just fine. Plus, there was that fire barrier that was up, so she could really do much with that. Nanami soon finished on of the flower crowns and held it up, "Tada! All done~"

@Himeragi Seiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back