• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alternated said:
Mateus looks at Elaena's screen "hmm that ones top speed is good ok then good choice" he said as he turns at his screen "then I'm gonna choose the red one it's top speed is decent but I wanted was full acceleration".
Elaena blushed a little bit out of embarrassment that she wasn't even paying attention to stats at all " I-I was only looking at the colours and what the cars look like" she said before laughing softy.

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

"That'll be the day. I don't think I'll get married." Maria said, laughing just a little. She didn't think she'd get married, well at least, not any time soon. "It's nice to think about though." She said with a nod as they walked into the bakery store.

Ilaani laughed "you know I was saying the exact same thing not to long ago and now I'm dress shopping" she said as she placed her hands in her pockets "Its one of things you can't predict I suppose" she said with a nod before she began looking around the bakery shop, looking at what the store was selling.

Nonalaka said:
Rini's eyes widened as she was suddenly hugged, she wasn't expecting such a reaction really, a light pink blush dusted her cheeks, Normally this would make her feel nervous if someone hugged her out of the blue like that, but after the events over the past...few days?, rini didn't know how long really, this was the closest thing to comfort she had felt in a while so she simply accepted the embrace, slowly moving her arms to hug him back. His second statement caught her off guard, about her being precious to him, of course he probably meant that about all of his friends right? Though noone had ever said such a thing to her before, so the colour on her cheeks did darken a little in response.
Misafune was warm inside. His hugging her had made him feel better. Releasing the hug, he helped everyone get to the barrier.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota, who was paying attention to what she was cooking, jumped a little when he poked her arm, since she wasn't expecting it, she turned to look at Roland "Two is fine for me thank you~" she said with a smile.
Roland smiled then nodded as he took his pan from the stove and over to the sink to start washing it "Okay, oh, and now that i think, could you turn off the burner i was using?" he asked kindly before putting the pan down and grabbing the bread to make toast.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Misafune was warm inside. His hugging her had made him feel better. Releasing the hug, he helped everyone get to the barrier.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
As they arrived at the barrier Rini stared at it, this was it...The way out, or at least the final step to it anyways, they just had to figure out how to get through the barrier itself, She imagined it would be no easy task but it was the only thing between her and getting home. "So, uhm, how do we pass this?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then nodded as he took his pan from the stove and over to the sink to start washing it "Okay, oh, and now that i think, could you turn off the burner i was using?" he asked kindly before putting the pan down and grabbing the bread to make toast.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Alright~" she said as she did what he asked before finishing off cooking the last of the bacon, putting it onto the plates.

Nonalaka said:
As they arrived at the barrier Rini stared at it, this was it...The way out, or at least the final step to it anyways, they just had to figure out how to get through the barrier itself, She imagined it would be no easy task but it was the only thing between her and getting home. "So, uhm, how do we pass this?"
"Not sure, but we are here and somewhat safe." he said as he gathered them close.

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
...❉Lilith waved her hand as he bowed. Mako really didn't need it, it seemed way to formal to her❉...
"You're welcome. I should probably hear back to the girls dorm to get some stuff again. Do you need anything before I go?"
"Not unless you think I need something." Mako told her.

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blushed a little bit out of embarrassment that she wasn't even paying attention to stats at all " I-I was only looking at the colours and what the cars look like" she said before laughing softy.
Mateus laughed "then your pretty much lucky for some reasons" he said to Elaena "now I don't know how luck will work but I'm a little unlucky", he looks at Elaena's screen "you will choose the map".

Mayyflower said:
Amaya soon woke up and looked around. "How long was I asleep for?" She asks
Kaiden nods. "So you will have to kid soon.." He says happily. "Wait do you know what if it's a girl or a boy?" He asks before they got seating at a table
☮Ally yawned☮

"about an hour and a half"

☩Kagura shrugged☩

"I have no clue"

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded in agreement, feeling a lot calmer than she was a while ago. She walked closer to the barrier until she was able to touch it, looking out to the view outside of it, she could see the girls dorms quite clearly, turning around again to face the others she smiled at them glad that all her friends made it.
@Nonalaka

@Lumina

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally yawned☮
"about an hour and a half"

☩Kagura shrugged☩

"I have no clue"
"Have Rin and Len came home yet?" she asks worriedly

Kaiden nods. "I guess we would have to wait and find out" he says

The waiter walked over and looked at both kaiden and Kagura, "Are you ready to order?" she asks kindly

Alternated said:
Mateus laughed "then your pretty much lucky for some reasons" he said to Elaena "now I don't know how luck will work but I'm a little unlucky", he looks at Elaena's screen "you will choose the map".
"Alright uhm...." Elaena thought for a bit, scrolling through the options before choosing one "Okay, I got one~" she said as the game started.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed "you know I was saying the exact same thing not to long ago and now I'm dress shopping" she said as she placed her hands in her pockets "Its one of things you can't predict I suppose" she said with a nod before she began looking around the bakery shop, looking at what the store was selling.

♣︎Maria♣︎

"That's true. I never asked before, but who's the lucky guy?" Maria asked curiously as she grabbed a small hand basket and walked around the store, looking around for the materials she needed. Of course, she wasn't going to know the guy that Ilaani was getting married to, mainly because she didn't know that many people and usually hung around at school. But whoever he was, Maria thought he was lucky to have someone like Ilaani.

Mayyflower said:
"Have Rin and Len came home yet?" she asks worriedly
Kaiden nods. "I guess we would have to wait and find out" he says

The waiter walked over and looked at both kaiden and Kagura, "Are you ready to order?" she asks kindly
☮Ally got up and stretched☮

"Im... not sure, I zoned out for a while"

☩Kagura looked at the waiter and nodded☩

"I'll have a steak"

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea" she says looking back at him. "Do you want to go home or stay for a little longer" she asks really not caring what he choosed, she was fine with either choice.
Len sighed then looked at her "We may as well go home." he said before looking over at the animals he called out earlier and waved at them, causing them to start to walk away.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Alright~" she said as she did what he asked before finishing off cooking the last of the bacon, putting it onto the plates.
Roland smiled over at her "Thank you again beautiful~" he said happily before walking over to the fridge and opening it up "Do you want toast, and of you do, do you want it with butter, jam, or jelly?" he asked curiously as he rubbed his chin.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then looked at her "We may as well go home." he said before looking over at the animals he called out earlier and waved at them, causing them to start to walk away.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods and looked at the animals. "Okay" she says before looking back at Len. "Im tired anyways" she says quietly

LunaCrosby said:

"Im... not sure, I zoned out for a while"

☩Kagura looked at the waiter and nodded☩

"I'll have a steak"

Amaya nods. "Okay.." she says quietly

The waiter nods and turned to kaiden. "And for you?'' she asks

Kaiden looked up from the menu. "Ill have the same as her" he says smiling

Nonalaka said:
"Alright uhm...." Elaena thought for a bit, scrolling through the options before choosing one "Okay, I got one~" she said as the game started.
"you know what I said earlier right don't go easy on me" Mateus reminded Elaena and steps on the pedal as his Car gets a good start.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods and looked at the animals. "Okay" she says before looking back at Len. "Im tired anyways" she says quietly
Amaya nods. "Okay.." she says quietly

The waiter nods and turned to kaiden. "And for you?'' she asks

Kaiden looked up from the menu. "Ill have the same as her" he says smiling
☮Ally looked at Amaya before brushing against her☮

"don't worry, if you raised them than they must have been raised right, so they must be getting home soon"

"seem's we have the same taste in food"

☩She said as she smiled at him☩

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally looked at Amaya before brushing against her☮
"don't worry, if you raised them than they must have been raised right, so they must be getting home soon"

"seem's we have the same taste in food"

☩She said as she smiled at him☩
"Yea" she says with a chuckle before gasping. "What time is it? I forgot all about dinner" she says with a sigh

The waiter had walked off after she wrote down what they wanted

Kaiden chuckled. "Steak is very good" he says smiling

Mayyflower said:
"Yea" she says with a chuckle before gasping. "What time is it? I forgot all about dinner" she says with a sigh
The waiter had walked off after she wrote down what they wanted

Kaiden chuckled. "Steak is very good" he says smiling
☮Ally looked at Amaya☮

"do you make it everyday? shouldn't Ayen be doing dinner sometimes as well?"

☩Kagura nodded in agreement☩

"yes, very"

Mayyflower said:
Len tilted his head before slightly smiling at her "Oh, come on miss 'I always need a nap'." he said teasingly as he offered Rin his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back