• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and reached out to poke the cat. His finger was only about a inch away before the cat shot up into the air, with wings sprouting out it's back.
original.gif

"What the hell is going on here?" Taylor asked, staring at the cat with a blank look.

yoshida_haru_by_bugha1-d5oyrvm.png

"Know what. It doesn't matter. Let's just get the cat and other materials, I'm pretty sure we'll see weirder shit in our life. Considering we're both not your average guy." He said, as he grabbed the weird ass cat out of the sky and brought it to the counter. He then waited on Ulqui.

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nxo11xMFvT1qkjqefo6_400.gif

"What the fuck?" Ulqui looked at the cat strangely as wings came out of its back. A cat... with wings... that was a new one. How did this cat even have wings? Ulqui sighed, that really didn't matter at this point. He had to agree that there would probably be a lot of other weird stuff they'd see, but for today, this just topped the cake. Walking off, he grabbed the other materials needed for the cat before coming back to the counter that Taylor was at and setting it down. "Alright, we have everything now."

WeirdPrincess said:

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nxo11xMFvT1qkjqefo6_400.gif

"What the fuck?" Ulqui looked at the cat strangely as wings came out of its back. A cat... with wings... that was a new one. How did this cat even have wings? Ulqui sighed, that really didn't matter at this point. He had to agree that there would probably be a lot of other weird stuff they'd see, but for today, this just topped the cake. Walking off, he grabbed the other materials needed for the cat before coming back to the counter that Taylor was at and setting it down. "Alright, we have everything now."

Taylor nodded and turned to face the cashier. "How much?" He asked. The cashier looked at the cat and blinked. He just sighed and motioned for Ulqui to step forward. "Cat's free. The materials are gonna cost ya." Taylor stepped back and chuckled, "Seems we have a free cat."

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](just dont want to be useless while waiting for the others to reply.)

[/QUOTE]
(( I have others if you wanna interact with them ))

Roman said:
Alex chuckled lightly and began walking, still holding Yuki's hand. "I would rather go home with you too. The thought of going back alone sucks. I don't think I like going anywhere without you." He said, smiling.
Yuki blushed a bit. "Yeah..." she agreed with him. "Why did you choose the park? I mean we could've gone home or maybe to the small open meadow in this forest..." she asked. Yuki let go of his hand and faced him, "Then again the park sounds a little better..." she said as she smiled softly at him. Yuki kissed his lips and teased him a bit then started to walk again towards the park.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled and shook her head lightly, she then turned her head to look at him, smiling at him "I knew it~" she said as she finished cooking the bacon, putting it on a plate and placing a few more slices on the pan to cook.
Roland rolled his eyes and chuckled as he finished cooking another egg and placing it on the plate before smiling over at Dakota "Do you want two or three eggs?" he asked as he poked at her arm.

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed a bit. "Yeah..." she agreed with him. "Why did you choose the park? I mean we could've gone home or maybe to the small open meadow in this forest..." she asked. Yuki let go of his hand and faced him, "Then again the park sounds a little better..." she said as she smiled softly at him. Yuki kissed his lips and teased him a bit then started to walk again towards the park.
Alex shrugged and looked over at Yuki, smiling when she kissed him. "Well I just decided to go somewhere closeto the house. Unless you know somewhere closer." He said.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and turned to face the cashier. "How much?" He asked. The cashier looked at the cat and blinked. He just sighed and motioned for Ulqui to step forward. "Cat's free. The materials are gonna cost ya." Taylor stepped back and chuckled, "Seems we have a free cat."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui sighed and stepped ahead of Taylor, pulling out his wallet and handing the cashier the money for everything he grabbed. "Lucky for us that the cats free. It's oddness must be why." He muttered as he shoved his wallet back inside his pocket and grabbed the bags.

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui sighed and stepped ahead of Taylor, pulling out his wallet and handing the cashier the money for everything he grabbed. "Lucky for us that the cats free. It's oddness must be why." He muttered as he shoved his wallet back inside his pocket and grabbed the bags.

"We can't blame him for being born different. You blame his parents." Taylor said jokingly. "Besides, he seems cool... A little hyper, but cool." He told Ulqui. "Now, let's get out pizza and find a whide all this stuff from Celia." Taylor then thought for a moment, "When is your guys birthday. Celia never told me and I never asked."

Roman said:
"I know. I just don't like the thought of it..." Roman said, looking over at Mal. "Losing you, is like losing my own life. I don't know what I'd do." He said.
♡Mal sighed

"Well I promise you i'm not going anywhere"

Roman said:
Alex shrugged and looked over at Yuki, smiling when she kissed him. "Well I just decided to go somewhere closeto the house. Unless you know somewhere closer." He said.
Yuki looked at him and giggled a bit. "The only place I know closer to home is my room...because it's the garage.." she laughed a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sighed
"Well I promise you i'm not going anywhere"
Roman smiled, "Thanks for reassuring me, Mal. He said, laughing lightly. He then slid his hands into his pockets, "So... This is your parents place we're going to. How far are we?" He asked.

------

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him and giggled a bit. "The only place I know closer to home is my room...because it's the garage.." she laughed a bit.
Alex chuckled, "Well I didn't think of it that way. We could go if you want. You are cold aren't you? It'd best to just head inside where it's heated and warm." He told her, with a smile.

"Your mom is a very smart woman then. If you stayed at that school, there's no telling what you'd do to those people of they continued to bully you. Some just lash out and kill people, but being a supernatural being, you could do a lot worst." Ayame said, nodding her head a little. "In my opinion, only some humans accept us supernatural people. It sucks, but we try to make it work... Key word: Try."

"W-well I'm not the type of person to lash out when I'm angry, unless someone irritated me enough to, but I'm not really that powerful." Avril chuckled. "Hopefully one day humans finally understand us. So then we can all live in peace, but I highly doubt that's going to happen. At least for the peace thing."

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Thanks for reassuring me, Mal. He said, laughing lightly. He then slid his hands into his pockets, "So... This is your parents place we're going to. How far are we?" He asked.
------

Alex chuckled, "Well I didn't think of it that way. We could go if you want. You are cold aren't you? It'd best to just head inside where it's heated and warm." He told her, with a smile.
Yuki smiled back at him. "Well then let's go..." she said walking back towards him. Yuki blushed when she was in front of him so she decided to kiss him on his lips again before running towards her house. "Let's go it's getting cold." she yelled back at him.

Roman said:
"We can't blame him for being born different. You blame his parents." Taylor said jokingly. "Besides, he seems cool... A little hyper, but cool." He told Ulqui. "Now, let's get out pizza and find a whide all this stuff from Celia." Taylor then thought for a moment, "When is your guys birthday. Celia never told me and I never asked."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui chuckled and shook his head, "Alright fine~" He said as he walked out of the pet shop, "Our birthday is in a few days from now, in 4 days exactly. And we can hide all this somewhere in my house, the guest bedroom or somewhere else."

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free?)
(( I am xD ))

"W-well I'm not the type of person to lash out when I'm angry, unless someone irritated me enough to, but I'm not really that powerful." Avril chuckled. "Hopefully one day humans finally understand us. So then we can all live in peace, but I highly doubt that's going to happen. At least for the peace thing."

"You're a vampire. You're far stronger than a human, so hurting one wouldn't be hard.... Not that I'm telling you to do so." Ayame said, laughing a little. "But yeah. Maybe we can all live in peace one day. Hopefully."

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui chuckled and shook his head, "Alright fine~" He said as he walked out of the pet shop, "Our birthday is in a few days from now, in 4 days exactly. And we can hide all this somewhere in my house, the guest bedroom or somewhere else."

(( I am xD ))
(Who do you have?)

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled back at him. "Well then let's go..." she said walking back towards him. Yuki blushed when she was in front of him so she decided to kiss him on his lips again before running towards her house. "Let's go it's getting cold." she yelled back at him.
Alex watched as Yuki ran off, blushing lightly after she had kissed him. "Y-Yeah! Here I come!" He yelled back to her. Alex soon began to run at a moderate pace, catching up to her but keeping a distance.

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

(( I am xD ))
Taylor nodded, "Good to know. Now I have exactly four days to paint a picture." He said, slamming his fist into the palm of his hand. "Anyways, let's get to the food court, which isn't too far from here, and eat. I'm starving dude."

Roman said:
"You're a vampire. You're far stronger than a human, so hurting one wouldn't be hard.... Not that I'm telling you to do so." Ayame said, laughing a little. "But yeah. Maybe we can all live in peace one day. Hopefully."

"Yeah, like I'm strong, but not really strong enough to kill someone. I don't know why." Avril smiled. "It would be nice to live in a place where you don't get bullied for who or what you are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back