• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Yuri said:
This website just has ranmod azz people talking. To each other
(If you even knew this website and these people you'd realize were all like a family, we may fight sometimes but we still care about each other as if we were actually family)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Well, maybe if you'd make better posts, or learn to use the site properly you'd have a better time))

[/QUOTE]
(Jeez xD )

Yuri said:
This website just has ranmod azz people talking. To each other
((No, they are Rping, it's just that we set up most of the interactions ahead of time, and most know Role-play etiquette.

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden smiled and walked down the stairs. "Anywhere specific you feel like eating?" he asks looking over at her
Amaya yawned. "I think I might take a nap" she says tiredly
☩Kagura shrugged☩

"somewhere people go to celebrate, whatever you chose im fine with"

☮Ally tilted her head

"I might as well"

☮She said as she stood up

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sighed
"I'm not going anywhere, nor do I plan on it"
"I know. I just don't like the thought of it..." Roman said, looking over at Mal. "Losing you, is like losing my own life. I don't know what I'd do." He said.

Roman said:
But he's right. That was absolutely unnecessary what he did ))
((I know xD but that's why we ignore people like that, especially if they cant spell properly)

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura shrugged☩
"somewhere people go to celebrate, whatever you chose im fine with"

☮Ally tilted her head

"I might as well"

☮She said as she stood up
Kaiden shook his head. "Oh no no, you pick" he says "This is more for you than me" he says with a chuckle

Amaya had already passed out, sleeping peacefully

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and sighed, "Sadly I have to agree with you on that." he said. "Yeah? That's why I suggested we get that."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui simply nodded and remained quiet until they reached the pet store. Walking inside, he took a swift turn to the left and headed towards where the kittens were located. The store seemed to have a variety of different cats, some tabby, a few Bengal, a couple of regular looking ones that he didn't know the name of, a weird looking hairless cat, and a kitten that was fluffy and had a chubby looking face. It was an exotic shorthair kitten, if he remembered correctly. Ulqui had done some research on types of acts and just cats in general so he would know what they ate, how long they lived for, and what type of personality the cats had. Looking them over, he couldn't decide which to pick. "Should we just get the stuff first then come back to pick out the kitten? I don't know which one she would like more... though I know she won't like the hairless cat." Ulqui said with a nod, eyeing the animal weirdly.

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden shook his head. "Oh no no, you pick" he says "This is more for you than me" he says with a chuckle
Amaya had already passed out, sleeping peacefully
☩Kagura sighed as she thought☩

"the nearest restaurant?"

☮Ally sighed, walking over to Amaya and turning into her panther form, curling around her and closing her eye's☮

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura sighed as she thought☩
"the nearest restaurant?"

☮Ally sighed, walking over to Amaya and turning into her panther form, curling around her and closing her eye's☮
Amaya wrapped her tail around her tail in her sleep.

"Dang, okay fine lets go" he says with a chuckle before going out the door

Nonalaka said:
"So you wouldn't try pull an all nighter in the shop if you were really busy then?" She asked with a small smile as she glanced over at him "I'd find it hard to believe that you haven't done that before"
Elaena thought for a bit before glancing over, noticing a racing game "That one maybe?" She asked before turning around and smiling at him a little.

Ilaani nodded "Ah, yeah, sure" she said with a smile as she glanced around as well "I hope you don't mind helping me out" she said with a small laugh.

Camilla looked at the pizza that was laid out on the table in front of her with a curious expression before looking up at Kaname and smiling at him, nodding a little "It looks nice~" she said as she lifted a slice and waited for it to cool a little before taking a bite, her expression lighting up "It tastes as good as it looks" she said after she swallowed the bite she took, smiling happily.

Rini watched as he walked toward her, glancing at the sword for a moment then back at his face "S-Safe?, W-Well from the spider, yes, thank you...but as for what's outside that door, I-I dunno if I can trust it...something seems not right or something" she said as she glanced to the exit then back at Misafune.

@Lumina

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria waved a hand, she didn't mind helping at all. She was actually a little excited about this, picking out dresses did seem like a fun thing to do. "No, no! It's totally okay! I mean, we're friends right? Even though we just met today." She said with a laugh. "I'm glad I can help you~" Maria beamed at her before spotting the bakery store, her mind now racing to think of all the materials she needed.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Ulqui??

Ulqui simply nodded and remained quiet until they reached the pet store. Walking inside, he took a swift turn to the left and headed towards where the kittens were located. The store seemed to have a variety of different cats, some tabby, a few Bengal, a couple of regular looking ones that he didn't know the name of, a weird looking hairless cat, and a kitten that was fluffy and had a chubby looking face. It was an exotic shorthair kitten, if he remembered correctly. Ulqui had done some research on types of acts and just cats in general so he would know what they ate, how long they lived for, and what type of personality the cats had. Looking them over, he couldn't decide which to pick. "Should we just get the stuff first then come back to pick out the kitten? I don't know which one she would like more... though I know she won't like the hairless cat." Ulqui said with a nod, eyeing the animal weirdly.

Taylor stood perfectly still, staring at a blue haired cat. "Yeah... I don't think anyone would like a hairless cat. Except super rich people. They're weird as hell." He said before pointing at the blue sleeping cat. "What about that one?"

tumblr_mr8cc9oHk11spzgpco1_500.gif

"This place has some weird pets, but I actually like that one." Taylor said to Ulqui. "How about we get it? I mean... It looks normal."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❉Lilith waved her hand as he bowed. Mako really didn't need it, it seemed way to formal to her❉...
"You're welcome. I should probably hear back to the girls dorm to get some stuff again. Do you need anything before I go?"
"Not really. Unless you.think I need something." Mako said.

@WeirdPrincess

Nanne said:
Yuki got up still holding his hand. "Sure...that would be nice."
Alex smiled, "Nice to know you'll be joining me. You made the night a little better." He said, before giving Yuki a kiss. "Well, let's head there now~"

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

Venus sighed, there was really no way around this. She could lie again and say she was human, humans could kill gunmen right? Though probably not as quick as she had done it. Besides, Venus didn't want to lie to Rael anymore, so she had to tell him the truth. "I'm a Succubus."

Rael blinked for a few seconds. "I'm going to be honest with you and tell you I have absolutely no idea what on earth a succubus is, but I'm going to assume its not human, or something widely accepted in human society..."

Roman said:
Alex smiled, "Nice to know you'll be joining me. You made the night a little better." He said, before giving Yuki a kiss. "Well, let's head there now~"
Yuki blushed a little. "Well I'd rather be with you than to go home by myself..." she said quietly. "Lead the way..." she said.

Nonalaka said:
Rini watched as he walked toward her, glancing at the sword for a moment then back at his face "S-Safe?, W-Well from the spider, yes, thank you...but as for what's outside that door, I-I dunno if I can trust it...something seems not right or something" she said as she glanced to the exit then back at Misafune.

@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back