• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex watched as Yuki ran off, blushing lightly after she had kissed him. "Y-Yeah! Here I come!" He yelled back to her. Alex soon began to run at a moderate pace, catching up to her but keeping a distance.
Yuki was still blushing from having kissed him so randomly so she kept running to make it seem like she was red from suddenly running. She turned to look for Alex, "it really is getting cold...I can't feel my nose right now." she told him and then laughed a bit.

Ayame giggled and looked over at Avril, "I know what you mean. I can't harm someone if I didn't want to, but that's a good thing." She said, with a smile. "A place where you don't get bullied? There's no places like that, it's just that we have less bullies. Little to none actually."

@PandorasBox

Nanne said:
Yuki was still blushing from having kissed him so randomly so she kept running to make it seem like she was red from suddenly running. She turned to look for Alex, "it really is getting cold...I can't feel my nose right now." she told him and then laughed a bit.
Alex was soon standing next to Yuki, "Is that so? I can't feel my fingers, so I guess we should." He said with a laugh. "We seem to be there anyways. Let's get inside before our bodies shut down or something. I don't wanna freeze to death and I know you don't either."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Good to know. Now I have exactly four days to paint a picture." He said, slamming his fist into the palm of his hand. "Anyways, let's get to the food court, which isn't too far from here, and eat. I'm starving dude."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Thank god. I thought I was gonna starve from hunger over here." Ulqui said with a laugh as he put a hand on his stomach. "That pizza is calling to me bro."

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Thank god. I thought I was gonna starve from hunger over here." Ulqui said with a laugh as he put a hand on his stomach. "That pizza is calling to me bro."

Taylor nodded in agreement, as the cat hopped off of his shoulders and began walking at their side. "I know how you feel. We might have to order two whole pizzas. I don't know if I would be able to share." He said, laughing a little. "Also, why is the cat walkin... On two legs..."

Roman said:
Alex was soon standing next to Yuki, "Is that so? I can't feel my fingers, so I guess we should." He said with a laugh. "We seem to be there anyways. Let's get inside before our bodies shut down or something. I don't wanna freeze to death and I know you don't either."
"Yeah...we probably should." she said grabbing him by his hand and walking in to her room. She lead him to her bed and sat him down. "Whoa that's a big difference...it's so warm in here.." she said as she sat down next to him.

Nanne said:
"Yeah...we probably should." she said grabbing him by his hand and walking in to her room. She lead him to her bed and sat him down. "Whoa that's a big difference...it's so warm in here.." she said as she sat down next to him.
Alex blinked when Yuki sat him down and watched as she sat down next to him. "Yeah. It's a big difference indeed." He said, before laying back on the bed. "It's so much warmer than it was outside."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded in agreement, as the cat hopped off of his shoulders and began walking at their side. "I know how you feel. We might have to order two whole pizzas. I don't know if I would be able to share." He said, laughing a little. "Also, why is the cat walkin... On two legs..."

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nxo11xMFvT1qkjqefo5_400.gif

"Make that three whole pizzas, I'm that hungry." Ulqui looked down at the cat and raised an eyebrow before shaking his head. First it was blue, then it sprouted some wings, and now this cat could walk... like a normal person. He didn't even know what to say to that, so he stayed quiet for a while.

Roman said:
Alex blinked when Yuki sat him down and watched as she sat down next to him. "Yeah. It's a big difference indeed." He said, before laying back on the bed. "It's so much warmer than it was outside."
Yuki looked at him lay back and agreed with him. "Still...I'm kind of bored now..." she said before an idea popped into her head. She blushed and thought about it before going ahead with it. She sat down on top of Alex and then leaned down to kiss his neck. She a blushed a bit and grew embarrassed but she continued to kiss his neck because it was warm.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him lay back and agreed with him. "Still...I'm kind of bored now..." she said before an idea popped into her head. She blushed and thought about it before going ahead with it. She sat down on top of Alex and then leaned down to kiss his neck. She a blushed a bit and grew embarrassed but she continued to kiss his neck because it was warm.
Alex was curious as to what Yuki was doing. Watching her, as she moved onto him, which caused a dark red blush. He wasn't really ready or expecting that to happen, so she caught him off guard. As soon as he opened his mouth to say something, she was already kissing him on his neck, which caused him to remain silent.

Roman said:
Alex was curious as to what Yuki was doing. Watching her, as she moved onto him, which caused a dark red blush. He wasn't really ready or expecting that to happen, so she caught him off guard. As soon as he opened his mouth to say something, she was already kissing him on his neck, which caused him to remain silent.
Yuki couldn't believe what she was doing and grew embarrassed. "I..I'm.I'm sorry.." she said quickly before sitting up. "I think...I..." she said as she grew humiliated. She slowly got off of him. "Sorry..."

Nanne said:
Yuki couldn't believe what she was doing and grew embarrassed. "I..I'm.I'm sorry.." she said quickly before sitting up. "I think...I..." she said as she grew humiliated. She slowly got off of him. "Sorry..."
Alex's blush grew even darker, his eyes still locked on Yuki. When she started to get up, Alex grabbed her hand and kissed her back, before pulling away moments later, "I already told you. There's nothing to be sorry about." He said in a soft tone.

Roman said:
Alex's blush grew even darker, his eyes still locked on Yuki. When she started to get up, Alex grabbed her hand and kissed her back, before pulling away moments later, "I already told you. There's nothing to be sorry about." He said in a soft tone.
Yuki's blush grew darker. She suddenly felt the urge to kiss him again. She sat back down on top of him and leaned in to kiss him on his lips this time.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her tail around her tail in her sleep.
"Dang, okay fine lets go" he says with a chuckle before going out the door
☮Ally wrapped her's around amaya's as well, softly purring happily☮

☩Kagura laughed and shook her head, following after him☩

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally wrapped her's around amaya's as well, softly purring happily☮
☩Kagura laughed and shook her head, following after him☩
(Time skip)

Kaiden warped them both to a restaurant and the waitress sat them down.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea" she says looking back at him. "Do you want to go home or stay for a little longer" she asks really not caring what he choosed, she was fine with either choice
@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
(Time skip)
Kaiden warped them both to a restaurant and the waitress sat them down.
☮Ally slowly and tiredly opened her eye's☮

☩Kagura sat down and looked at Kaiden☩

"I feel like I should inform you that the pregnancy only takes 2 day's"

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally slowly and tiredly opened her eye's☮
☩Kagura sat down and looked at Kaiden☩

"I feel like I should inform you that the pregnancy only takes 2 day's"
Amaya stayed alseep

Kaiden blinked. "Holy crap" he says before looking at her. "How long have you been pregnant already? Do you know?" He asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stayed alseep
Kaiden blinked. "Holy crap" he says before looking at her. "How long have you been pregnant already? Do you know?" He asks
☮Ally remained curled around Amaya, looking out the window at everything that was going on☮

☩Kagura held up one finger☩

"I've been pregnant one day already"

--Outside the Barrier/ Girls Dorm--

The reluctant barrier spat out a GIRL. She was blond and very much confused. She is wearing a toga:

9377425f464341054300ed00d20b6d4a.jpg

She stood their as she became real again. Her body solidifying and then the feelings of being alive wash over her.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally remained curled around Amaya, looking out the window at everything that was going on☮
☩Kagura held up one finger☩

"I've been pregnant one day already"
Amaya soon woke up and looked around. "How long was I asleep for?" She asks

Kaiden nods. "So you will have to kid soon.." He says happily. "Wait do you know what if it's a girl or a boy?" He asks before they got seating at a table

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds60nJYwjok[/URL][/media]

Apollyon Fired the cannon. everything started to float up as the cannon fired, then came crashing down as the intense burst of gravity smashed everything in its path. Most of his opponents were left as ink blots on the walls and ground. "If you say so, bro. But Miss Construed wants to sing her song for the crowds." He said with a laugh as he charged.

(really?)

@Nonalaka

@Jesters Court
Rini's eyes widened as she was suddenly hugged, she wasn't expecting such a reaction really, a light pink blush dusted her cheeks, Normally this would make her feel nervous if someone hugged her out of the blue like that, but after the events over the past...few days?, rini didn't know how long really, this was the closest thing to comfort she had felt in a while so she simply accepted the embrace, slowly moving her arms to hug him back. His second statement caught her off guard, about her being precious to him, of course he probably meant that about all of his friends right? Though noone had ever said such a thing to her before, so the colour on her cheeks did darken a little in response.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes and chuckled as he finished cooking another egg and placing it on the plate before smiling over at Dakota "Do you want two or three eggs?" he asked as he poked at her arm.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota who was paying attention to what she was cooking jumped a little when he poked her arm, since she wasn't expecting it, she turned to look at Roland "Two is fine for me thank you~" she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back