• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally looked at Amaya☮
"do you make it everyday? shouldn't Ayen be doing dinner sometimes as well?"

☩Kagura nodded in agreement☩

"yes, very"
"So what did you do today?" he asks taking a drink of his water

"He hasnt been here in like couple days? So yes I make it every..single..day" she says standing up

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head before slightly smiling at her "Oh, come on miss 'I always need a nap'." he said teasingly as he offered Rin his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Rin chuckled and grabbed his hand and started walking. "More hungry than tired" she says

Mayyflower said:
"So what did you do today?" he asks taking a drink of his water
"He hasnt been here in like couple days? So yes I make it every..single..day" she says standing up
☩Kagura shrugged☩

"talked to a friend then came to you"

☮Ally turned back into her normal look and saluted Amaya☮

"Then I volunteer to make dinner!"

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura shrugged☩
"talked to a friend then came to you"

☮Ally turned back into her normal look and saluted Amaya☮

"Then I volunteer to make dinner!"
Kaiden nods. "Ah" he says. "I cant believe your pregnant" he says with a smile

Amaya nods. "Okay you do that" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden nods. "Ah" he says. "I cant believe your pregnant" he says with a smile
Amaya nods. "Okay you do that" she says with a chuckle
☩Kagura nodded☩

"I can't either"

☮Ally nodded☮

"Watch! my first time cooking will leave you wanting more!"

Nanne said:
Yuki's blush grew darker. She suddenly felt the urge to kiss him again. She sat back down on top of him and leaned in to kiss him on his lips this time.
Alex smiled and kissed you Yuki back, wondering what always made her so shy or embarrassed when is came to kissing him. He was her boyfriend after all... Shouldn't be that hard, right?

Roman said:
Alex smiled and kissed you Yuki back, wondering what always made her so shy or embarrassed when is came to kissing him. He was her boyfriend after all... Shouldn't be that hard, right?
Yuki pulled away from his kiss and kissed his neck softly before returning to his lips. She swayed her hips back and forth beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable from sitting on him. Her blush still a dark red.

Nanne said:
Yuki pulled away from his kiss and kissed his neck softly before returning to his lips. She swayed her hips back and forth beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable from sitting on him. Her blush still a dark red.
Alex blushed a little more, feeling the movement of Yuki on him. It only fueled him more, his kissing became deeper and slightly rougher than before. Maybe this is what he wanted. He wasn't sure, just as long as Yuki was with him.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Thanks for reassuring me, Mal. He said, laughing lightly. He then slid his hands into his pockets, "So... This is your parents place we're going to. How far are we?" He asked.
------

Alex chuckled, "Well I didn't think of it that way. We could go if you want. You are cold aren't you? It'd best to just head inside where it's heated and warm." He told her, with a smile.
♡Mal shrugged

"We don't have much longer, about a couple more minutes..."

Roman said:
Alex blushed a little more, feeling the movement of Yuki on him. It only fueled him more, his kissing became deeper and slightly rougher than before. Maybe this is what he wanted. He wasn't sure, just as long as Yuki was with him.
Yuki's blush was as red as it could get. She wanted to get off of him so she could rest a couple of seconds but it started to feel good to her. She continued to move her hips slowly and kiss him back. She didn't know why but she felt a strong attraction to him as soon as they began kissing and when he kissed her back a little rougher she couldn't resist holding back a small moan.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal shrugged
"We don't have much longer, about a couple more minutes..."
Roman sighed, "Well let's hope all is well. We don't wanna risk any accidents." He said, hoping nothing happened. He didn't wanna make a bad impression, then again they weren't good people anyways.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Well let's hope all is well. We don't wanna risk any accidents." He said, hoping nothing happened. He didn't wanna make a bad impression, then again they weren't good people anyways.
♡Mal sighed

"they're going to pretend to be kind and caring in front of you, just so you don't get an idea that I lied to you"

Nanne said:
Yuki's blush was as red as it could get. She wanted to get off of him so she could rest a couple of seconds but it started to feel good to her. She continued to move her hips slowly and kiss him back. She didn't know why but she felt a strong attraction to him as soon as they began kissing and when he kissed her back a little rougher she couldn't resist holding back a small moan.
Alex slowly pulled away from the kiss, looking up at Yuki. His face was red.. Really red. Very red at that. He didn't say anything, and just remained still, looking at Yuki.

~~~~~~~~~

LunaCrosby said:

"they're going to pretend to be kind and caring in front of you, just so you don't get an idea that I lied to you"

Roman looked at his current form and blinked, "Well should I change to a more combat ready form? This is just for causal talks and all." He said, looking at himself. "Just asking."

Roman said:
Alex slowly pulled away from the kiss, looking up at Yuki. His face was red.. Really red. Very red at that. He didn't say anything, and just remained still, looking at Yuki.
~~~~~~~~~

Roman looked at his current form and blinked, "Well should I change to a more combat ready form? This is just for causal talks and all." He said, looking at himself. "Just asking."
Yuki began to feel embarrassed. "What's wrong?" she asked quickly avoiding eye contact. She started to feel stupid so she slowly tried to get off of him. Maybe he doesn't like this and just wants to go to bed? she asked herself.

Nanne said:
Yuki began to feel embarrassed. "What's wrong?" she asked quickly avoiding eye contact. She started to feel stupid so she slowly tried to get off of him. Maybe he doesn't like this and just wants to go to bed? she asked herself.
Alex shook his head, "Nothing is wrong. I just needed to take a breath is all." He said, with a smile. Alex then looked away, and blushed a little more, "Can we continue?" He asked.

Roman said:
Alex shook his head, "Nothing is wrong. I just needed to take a breath is all." He said, with a smile. Alex then looked away, and blushed a little more, "Can we continue?" He asked.
She hadn't gotten off of him so she just looked back at him. She decided to mess with him, "Continue what?" she asked as she sat back down on him.

Roman said:
~~~~~~~~~

♡Mal looked at him

"They wont attack you, unless you do something to get on their nerves, like confront them for example"

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

"That's true. I never asked before, but who's the lucky guy?" Maria asked curiously as she grabbed a small hand basket and walked around the store, looking around for the materials she needed. Of course, she wasn't going to know the guy that Ilaani was getting married to, mainly because she didn't know that many people and usually hung around at school. But whoever he was, Maria thought he was lucky to have someone like Ilaani.

"Ah, His name is Nexus, he doesn't go to the school or anything so you probably don't know him" she said with a nod and a smile as she walked alongside Maria as she searched for supplies.

@Lumina[/URL]
((No xD its just I added that action in so Lumina knows where her character is when and if she continues when she's back on, I didn't forget Miyaka xD ))

Rini smiled brightly as she looked around, glad to be free of such a place, but that smile soon faded, because when she turned to thank the person who made it possible... He wasn't there, he was in the barrier still "Misafune!" She called as she made her way back over "Y-You can't open it again?" She asked with a frown before turning her head in Miyaka's direction "We can try get him out, Right? We can't leave him here" she said shaking her head.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Okay I- O-Oh, you weren't kidding" she said as his car was far in the lead in comparison to hers "I-I thought you were 'inexperienced'??" She asked before laughing a little as she tried to get her car to catch up.
Mateus chuckled "I was inexperienced but I imitated one of the players here" he explained to Elaena smiling "you better catch up" he said as he used the nitro to make it faster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds60nJYwjok[/URL][/media]

Apollyon Fired the cannon. everything started to float up as the cannon fired, then came crashing down as the intense burst of gravity smashed everything in its path. Most of his opponents were left as ink blots on the walls and ground. "If you say so, bro. But Miss Construed wants to sing her song for the crowds." He said with a laugh as he charged.

(really?)

@Nonalaka

@Jesters Court
...✦Both the girls soon bowed before taking the key and waving at the audience and jumping back teleporting to another dimension✦...

''well...that was fun''

Nanne said:
She hadn't gotten off of him so she just looked back at him. She decided to mess with him, "Continue what?" she asked as she sat back down on him.
Alex turned his head to look at Yuki, "This..." he said, before kissing her again. "I don't see how you'd forget. I don't think you did." He joked.

~~~~~~

LunaCrosby said:

"They wont attack you, unless you do something to get on their nerves, like confront them for example"

Roman nodded, "I guess I can do that. Just keep in mind: I won't hesitate to punch just because he's your dad. In fact, that'd make it even more fun." Roman said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alex turned his head to look at Yuki, "This..." he said, before kissing her again. "I don't see how you'd forget. I don't think you did." He joked.
~~~~~~

Roman nodded, "I guess I can do that. Just keep in mind: I won't hesitate to lunch just because he's your dad. In fact, that'd make it even more fun." Roman said.
Yuki was surprised but soon started to remember his warmth and the feeling she got from his kiss. "No...I didn't." she said quietly as she kissed him back still on top of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back