• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I didn't know you could just come in the bank and ask for that much money. Don't ya think that's a little weird? That's why I'm giving you the check." Helena said, before thinking to herself for a moment. "Actually just take it all from this account." She said, giving him the information.
''why not just keep the money? im only here to do...Classified business that should never be spoken of......very...classified''

...✦He said before he was soon given a brief case that was full of weird looking cubes. He soon looked at the girl that had given him the brief case✦...

''should we erase her memory of this?''

...✦The girl soon spoke before a blue marking was trailed along her face✦...

''thats already too much trouble...''

...✦She said before going to the back. Azusa soon opened a small spacial rip in front of him and placed the brief case in there✦...

''newbies these days..who dont know how to open spacial tears..''

Cube

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami was at the park with Fuyumi, picking at all sort of different flowers so she could make a flower crown. They had been at the beach quite a while ago and decided to come here to just relax after that one weird guy (who she didn't know the name of) came and fought Fuyumi. She had been completely useless during the whole thing, but it looked like she could handle herself just fine. Plus, there was that fire barrier that was up, so she could really do much with that. Nanami soon finished on of the flower crowns and held it up, "Tada! All done~"

@Himeragi Seiker
''its beautiful Nanami''

...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled at her enjoying this moment at the park. She was sitting on a bench just resting after using her powers just to fight a Fire Prince. If she hadn't have to fight him, she wouldnt be tired right now☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''why not just keep the money? im only here to do...Classified business that should never be spoken of......very...classified''
...✦He said before he was soon given a brief case that was full of weird looking cubes. He soon looked at the girl that had given him the brief case✦...

''should we erase her memory of this?''

...✦The girl soon spoke before a blue marking was trailed along her face✦...

''thats already too much trouble...''

...✦She said before going to the back. Azusa soon opened a small spacial rip in front of him and placed the brief case in there✦...

''newbies these days..who dont know how to open spacial tears..''

Cube

"Because the idiot who's paying me didn't transfer the money. So now I'm just gonna take matters into my own hands and withdrawal it from his account then deposit it in my own." Helena explained. She then listened to him and the girl converse. "Erase my memory?" She asked herself quietlty. Helena then stared at the cubes upon being shown, they looked like they had value, but also a pain in the ass to steal. "Anyways, now do you understand?"

Roman said:
"Because the idiot who's paying me didn't transfer the money. So now I'm just gonna take matters into my own hands and withdrawal it from his account then deposit it in my own." Helena explained. She then listened to him and the girl converse. "Erase my memory?" She asked herself quietlty. Helena then stared at the cubes upon being shown, they looked like they had value, but also a pain in the ass to steal. "Anyways, now do you understand?"
''so...your asking me to deposit the money for you or something?''

...✦Azusa said ignoring the fact she looked at the Cubes of Henir with...almost a look of greed✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...your asking me to deposit the money for you or something?''
...✦Azusa said ignoring the fact she looked at the Cubes of Henir with...almost a look of greed✦...
Helena nodded, "Yeah, that's what I just said..." She said, still wondering how she would be able to get a few cubes in her possession. "Also, while you're at it. What's with the whole memory erase stuff? I don't even know what the cubes are for, nor what they are."

Roman said:
Helena nodded, "Yeah, that's what I just said..." She said, still wondering how she would be able to get a few cubes in her possession. "Also, while you're at it. What's with the whole memory erase stuff? I don't even know what the cubes are for, nor what they are."
''didnt i tell you its classified?''

...✦He said before taking the information and soon depositing it to her account✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''didnt i tell you its classified?''
...✦He said before taking the information and soon depositing it to her account✦...
"Yeah. Which is why I'm asking why she suggested wiping my memory. I don't know anything, except they're blue." Helena said. She wasn't lying. That's all she knew. "Is it that serious?"

Roman said:
Alex turned his head to look at Yuki, "This..." he said, before kissing her again. "I don't see how you'd forget. I don't think you did." He joked.
~~~~~~

Roman nodded, "I guess I can do that. Just keep in mind: I won't hesitate to punch just because he's your dad. In fact, that'd make it even more fun." Roman said.
♡Mal looked at him before looking ahead of her

"you'd enjoy punching my dad?"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at him before looking ahead of her
"you'd enjoy punching my dad?"
Roman had changed his form again, to one of a more serious look. He nodded his head and looked at Mal.

"From what you told me, I'd be surprised if you wouldn't enjoy it. Locking you away in someone else's body... That's beyond cruel. For both you and that person. At least that's how I feel."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled quietly as she took the pan she was using to clean it "You're welcome~" she said happily, turning her head to look at him as she listened to his question "Ah, yeah, butter is fine for me~" she said tilting her head and and smiling.
Roland nodded before getting the butter out and walking over to the toaster as the toast popped out "Okay." he said with a nodded before pulling the two plates over and dividing the eggs and bacon between them before grabbing the toast out of the toaster and buttering it.

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled and grabbed his hand and started walking. "More hungry than tired" she says
Len rolled his eyes "Right, then why use being tired as the excuse?" he asked teasingly as he walked along side her.

Roman said:
Alex blinked, "Everything alright? I think I heard you wince or something of the sort..." he said, raising an eyebrow.
~~~~~~~~

I have my new character, Helena ))
Yuki couldn't hide it from him, "No...it's just from last night..." she said blushing. Yuki decided to get up no matter what so when she did her legs started to wobble and she fell to her knees. "Ow!" she said once again.

Nanne said:
Yuki couldn't hide it from him, "No...it's just from last night..." she said blushing. Yuki decided to get up no matter what so when she did her legs started to wobble and she fell to her knees. "Ow!" she said once again.
Alex sat up and hopped out of bed. "Whoa. Maybe you should sit down and take a rest." He told her, offering a hand to help her up. "That's if you want to. I'm just suggesting." Alex said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes "Right, then why use being tired as the excuse?" he asked teasingly as he walked along side her.

[/QUOTE]
"Because that's my excuse for everything" she says with a smirk

Roman said:
Alex sat up and hopped out of bed. "Whoa. Maybe you should sit down and take a rest." He told her, offering a hand to help her up. "That's if you want to. I'm just suggesting." Alex said.
Yuki took his hand, "Yeah I guess so...but that'll mean I'd have to miss my morning run..." she said as she turned to look at the clock. "Never mind...I'm already too late." she said.

Nanne said:
Yuki took his hand, "Yeah I guess so...but that'll mean I'd have to miss my morning run..." she said as she turned to look at the clock. "Never mind...I'm already too late." she said.
Alex sighed, "I'm sorry you had to miss your morning run." He told her, as he helped her to the bed. "Though... If you can't walk, you can't run... So it really wouldn't matter."

Roman said:
Alex sighed, "I'm sorry you had to miss your morning run." He told her, as he helped her to the bed. "Though... If you can't walk, you can't run... So it really wouldn't matter."
Yuki blushed when she heard him say that last part. "That's true....but it's not entirely my fault I can't walk..." she said as she layed back down onto her bed. She stared at him for a moment before looking away.

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed when she heard him say that last part. "That's true....but it's not entirely my fault I can't walk..." she said as she layed back down onto her bed. She stared at him for a moment before looking away.
Alex chuckled, "Let me guess. It's my fault?" He asked, sitting down by Yuki. "You'll be fine. I'm pretty sure it isn't that bad."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi frowned at looked away, why would he ask such a thing? Well, because he felt it had a possibility of troubling her, and he didn't want to cause more problems for her. So he simply frowned down at her before slightly shaking his head and looking away from her. Truly, for multiple reasons, he felt bad about asking, after all, it might look like he was trying to keep her away now, or even like he had changed his mind, but it wasn't either of those, he just didn't want to force his feelings onto her and make her uncomfortable around him. Masahi finally took a breath before speaking softly♝...
"I-i say it because i don't want to add to your problems, or make you uncomfortable around me......"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked at Masahi with slightly saddened eyes. This probably had been on his mind for a while, with the way he was talking about it. Sure, it was a bit of a surprise, and now she looked at him in a bit of a different light, but it's not like she was uncomfortable around him or anything. If anything, she'd be troubled if he was hiding things from her. So in a way, she was kind of glad he told her, and her tone of voice reflected this☆...

"No, i-it's okay, really. I mean, I-I'm kind of glad you told me, that means you trusted me enough with that information... b-besides, I'm not uncomfortable around you, things are only awkward if you make them be awkward."

Roman said:
Roman had changed his form again, to one of a more serious look. He nodded his head and looked at Mal.
"From what you told me, I'd be surprised if you wouldn't enjoy it. Locking you away in someone else's body... That's beyond cruel. For both you and that person. At least that's how I feel."

♡Kagura nodded

"it was cruel... they did it because that person was one of the people I was closest to at the time"

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "Let me guess. It's my fault?" He asked, sitting down by Yuki. "You'll be fine. I'm pretty sure it isn't that bad."
Yuki looked over at him, "If I were to be attacked by a pack of lions id rather take the beating than to be in this pain..." she growled half seriously. "Sorry..." she said.

...♧Lilliana had slunk away from Ayen and the rest of them, getting a bit too overwhelmed. Quietly she slipped out of the room, looking for a door to go outside. It was a little stuffy and hard to breathe, and needed to go outside. So she finally found the back door, quietly opening it and exiting the house. Closing it behind her, Lilliana took a deep breath of the outside air, moving to go sit on the stairs near the door. Why did all of this stuff have to happen? It wasn't fair! Her family did nothing wrong! Her hair fell about her face as her head sagged forward, looking at her clasped hands in lap. She hated this. All of this♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

@TheDragoon

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back