• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sighed
"As long as it's a good reason to pu-"

♡She was cut off by the door opening
Roman remained quiet, watching as the door opened. "This is gonna be good." He mumbled.

Roman said:
Roman remained quiet, watching as the door opened. "This is gonna be good." He mumbled.
?Mal sighed as the door completely opened, revealing a tall man, seemingly dressed up to go somewhere?

"Yes? Oh Mal, what a surprise..."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I'm sick, so I stayed home xD I'll be there tomorrow ))
(( but I won't be here....))

Roman said:
Alex gave Yuki a nervous look, "D-Don't you think that's... A little dark?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" she asked clearly confused.

LunaCrosby said:
?Mal sighed as the door completely opened, revealing a tall man, seemingly dressed up to go somewhere?

"Yes? Oh Mal, what a surprise..."
Roman looked at the male then back at Mal, "Not gonna say anything?" He asked. "Rude..." He joked.

Roman said:
Roman looked at the male then back at Mal, "Not gonna say anything?" He asked. "Rude..." He joked.
♡Mal looked at Roman

"sh-shut up, just got caught off guard thats all"

♡She huffed before looking at the man and sighing

"Hello Dad"

"You brought a Man with you? I thought you'd be long gone, either dead or still in that Kagura girl, feel's like just yesterday you were put in her body"

Nanne said:
(( but I won't be here....))
"What do you mean?" she asked clearly confused.
"Just the thought of a sloth dying... Especially in such a odd way..." Alex said. "It's super weird."

Mayyflower said:
Moments later the waitress came back with their food. "Here you guys are" she says smiling
Kaiden took the food and smiled back at her. "Thank you" he says kindly

Amaya blinked. "Right" she says with a chuckle
☩She took the food and began eating☩

"thanks"

☮Ally marched off to the kitchen☮

"J-Just watch! I'll have you kneeling at my feet for more!"

Roman said:
Luke went out late to take care of some stuff. He had just made it back to Rina's place, quietly opening the bedroom door, he saw her reaching for him in her sleep. "Okay, you can do this, Luke." He whispere, silently taking steps toward the bed.
rina slowly started to stir more as she felt around for luke a small frown slipping onto her face as she couldnt feel him

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked up at him, it took a bit for her to register he was carrying her, making her face turn a light shade of pink☁
river noticed she was awake and looked down at her before smiling> "sleep well?' he asked her softly

LunaCrosby said:
☩She took the food and began eating☩
"thanks"

☮Ally marched off to the kitchen☮

"J-Just watch! I'll have you kneeling at my feet for more!"
(I don't know how he should ask, like I've never done this before!)

Kaiden fiddled with his pocket before he started eating. "What do you feel like doing after this?" He asks

"What are you gonna make?" She asks Please say...Noodles! She thought to herself

Mayyflower said:
Raven got out of the shower and brushed her hair, the thought of having a family with jasper made her very nervous, but at the same time she was happy, she was scared to have kids, it was normal for a women to be nervous about starting a family of her own.
jasper sat there on the couch watching some show but his mind was some where else. 'does she want a family?' he mentaly asked him self

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at Roman
"sh-shut up, just got caught off guard thats all"

♡She huffed before looking at the man and sighing

"Hello Dad"

"You brought a Man with you? I thought you'd be long gone, either dead or still in that Kagura girl, feel's like just yesterday you were put in her body"
Roman blinked, "What's that supposed to mean? She can't have a guy with her?" He asked, chuckling a little. Roman then leaves over to Mal and whispered in her ear, "I don't like him..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river noticed she was awake and looked down at her before smiling> "sleep well?' he asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked away☁

"Yeah... it was ok"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jasper sat there on the couch watching some show but his mind was some where else. 'does she want a family?' he mentaly asked him self

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked at herself in the bathroom after she had gotten dressed. Sure she wanted kids, it's just the thought scared her, she didn't want to mention the feeling to jasper because he was so excited about the idea of kids, this was all new to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]rina slowly started to stir more as she felt around for luke a small frown slipping onto her face as she couldnt feel him

[/QUOTE]
Luke's eyes slightly widened, "Oh crap..." He whispered. He then started to walk faster, until he stepped on something. "Ow!" With that he quickly climbed into bed and pretended to be sleep.

Mayyflower said:
(I don't know how he should ask, like I've never done this before!)
Kaiden fiddled with his pocket before he started eating. "What do you feel like doing after this?" He asks

"What are you gonna make?" She asks Please say...Noodles! She thought to herself
(Have him do it after they eat maybe? like have him talk about how happy he is they'll have a kid together? then boom, pop out the question)

☩She thought about it☩

"I'm not sure, we'll figure it out when were done eating i'm sure"

"Noddle's because those are the only things I watched someone on the tv make!"

☮She shouted out as she stepped into the kitchen☮

Mayyflower said:
Raven looked at herself in the bathroom after she had gotten dressed. Sure she wanted kids, it's just the thought scared her, she didn't want to mention the feeling to jasper because he was so excited about the idea of kids, this was all new to her.
jasper soon got up hoping she was ok. he realized what they talked about and knew it scared her but he couldn't blame her, hed been alive forever and she been alive alot less than he was, plus it was a gods dream for kids or at least his dream but for her... he didn't know what her dream was.

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "What's that supposed to mean? She can't have a guy with her?" He asked, chuckling a little. Roman then leaves over to Mal and whispered in her ear, "I don't like him..."
♡Mal whispered back to him

"I didn't expect you to..."

He raised an eyebrow "I never thought she'd be with one... I thought she'd still be in a blood lust state but it seem's Kagura figured out how to stop her and set her free... that girl get's on my nerves"

Roman said:
Luke's eyes slightly widened, "Oh crap..." He whispered. He then started to walk faster, until he stepped on something. "Ow!" With that he quickly climbed into bed and pretended to be sleep.
rina flinched a little when he had said ow and jumped into bed before she felt him with one hand and then slid over and buried her face into him. "where ere you?" she asked quietly wondering where he had been and.... if he was cheating on her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river chuckled a little before speaking. "You blush alot you know that." he said before holding her closer as he neared her house

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko continued looking away☁

"only because it's the only thing I can't control, If I could then I wouldn't have been red so much but you just keep doing thing's that make me"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal whispered back to him
"I didn't expect you to..."

He raised an eyebrow "I never thought she'd be with one... I thought she'd still be in a blood lust state but it seem's Kagura figured out how to stop her and set her free... that girl get's on my nerves"
"I like Kagura. I met her once before, she seems really nice." Roman said, shaking his head. "We're not here to talk about her. We came to see if Mal's brother was home... Is he?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Both the girls soon bowed before taking the key and waving at the audience and jumping back teleporting to another dimension✦...
''well...that was fun''
--key--

The key stopped glowing once it left the dimension, in fact it looked worse for wear....

Nonalaka said:
Rini's own eyes started to tear up, seeing someone cry is upsetting, especially if she could do nothing to help, her friend was stuck and she was standing there, being useless, her deer's from before ((obviously one down since the spider took it)) could see her upset and frustration began to ram themselves into the barrier to see if they could break it, using Rini's magic to power their strength. Rini glanced at her friends, wondering if they would help.
@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]rina flinched a little when he had said ow and jumped into bed before she felt him with one hand and then slid over and buried her face into him. "where ere you?" she asked quietly wondering where he had been and.... if he was cheating on her

[/QUOTE]
"The only thing I ever do at night, Rina." Luke said, before chuckling a little. "Sorry I didn't tell you beforehand, but I didn't wanna disturb you." He told her softly.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko continued looking away☁
"only because it's the only thing I can't control, If I could then I wouldn't have been red so much but you just keep doing thing's that make me"
"well its cute" he said softly before getting to her door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back