• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len gave Amaya an innocent smile as he continued eating like nothing happened.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked over at Len and shook her head and finished eating

Amaya chuckled.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over at Len and shook her head and finished eating
Amaya chuckled.
Len smirked over at Rin "Don't you shake your head at me, i learned that from you~!" he teased as he finished his food.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi made a funny face when Kaori poked his nose. He was about to say something when she pressed herself against he and he just sort of went blank before tensing up trying to deal with even more emotions and stopping his hand from moving to her cheek, which he accomplished by simply tightening his hug on her, making it even worst to the point where he was almost sure his entire face, scared and all was beat red. At the same time he was making the most pained 'what the hell am i doing?' face he ever had♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had snuggled herself against him, sleepiness taking over her mind at this point. Masahi was warm, and she was already tired before this. With the hug surrounding her, the tiredness was coming back and it didn't help that he was hugging her tighter, either. She didn't notice his face, but hers was soon drawing a smile on it☆...

"You're not cold anymore..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen shook his head before playfully ruffling her hair "Don't be, i just don't want you hurting yourself, that would be bad." he said happily as he smiled down at her and poked her nose "Just eat a bit slower, okay?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana nodded, smiling up at him before continuing to eat, but this time she ate at a slower pace. Her stomach was hurting a bit from all the food she had inhaled in, but it was fine. It was tasty, so thats what mattered♧...

"Okay!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smirked over at Rin "Don't you shake your head at me, i learned that from you~!" he teased as he finished his food.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked over at len. "Oh really, when have I ever did that?" she asks

TheDragoon said:
Kei held out his little arms to his father as well as Diablo gave Kanae a gentle smile as well. "Sure, I'll get him tucked in a crib." He said softly as he took Kei and carried him in his arms.
Kanae left and took a shower once she got changed she walked to the kitchen. She hadn't realized it until now how hungry she was, it felt like she had been fasting for a year even though that's not possible for her when she was pregnant with Kei. "Hmm...before I go with Kei I should REALLY eat something...but I don't know what...I want a lot of stuff but I don't know what..." she said confusing herself as she searched for food.

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen hugged her back╬
"how are you?
Riley smiled. "Really good" she says happily "My mommy came back from the dead and my daddy came back" she says even more happily "Hey! wanna see if you can come over?" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. "Really good" she says happily "My mommy came back from the dead and my daddy came back" she says even more happily "Hey! wanna see if you can come over?" she asks
╬Rylen immediately nodded

"Yup Yup!"

╬He said happily╬

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had snuggled herself against him, sleepiness taking over her mind at this point. Masahi was warm, and she was already tired before this. With the hug surrounding her, the tiredness was coming back and it didn't help that he was hugging her tighter, either. She didn't notice his face, but hers was soon drawing a smile on it☆...
"You're not cold anymore..."
...♝Masahi slowly got use to the the situation, though still in an emotional storm in his mind, he got comfortable and eased his grip on Kaori. Soon enough he was comfy enough to start thinking of sleep, especially with Kaori's added warmth to his own, letting out a soft yawn as he closed his eyes and felt for her heart beat with the hands he was using to hug her♝...

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen immediately nodded
"Yup Yup!"

╬He said happily╬
Riley grabbed his hand and ran over to sam. "Mommy can rylen come over?" she asks begging a little

"I suppose" she says before standing up

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana nodded, smiling up at him before continuing to eat, but this time she ate at a slower pace. Her stomach was hurting a bit from all the food she had inhaled in, but it was fine. It was tasty, so thats what mattered♧...
"Okay!"
Ayen smiled then kept eating till his food was gone, then looked over at Lilliana and smiled knowing there was cheese on the corner of his mouth, so he made a funny face at her, trying to amuse her before taking his plate to the sink.

Mayyflower said:
Riley grabbed his hand and ran over to sam. "Mommy can rylen come over?" she asks begging a little
"I suppose" she says before standing up
╬Rylen jumped happily╬

"Yay!"

╬He cheered╬

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over at len. "Oh really, when have I ever did that?" she asks
Len chuckled "Not those words, but how to act!" he said as he smiled at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled "Not those words, but how to act!" he said as he smiled at her.

[/QUOTE]
"Whatever" she says with a chuckle before turning to amaya

"Ready?" she asks before the waiter came back so she can pay

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen smiled and stayed silent, excited to go to her house╬
"Alright lets go" she says before warping them home

Riley held rylens hand and went downstairs to the other living room

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
"Alright lets go" she says before warping them home
Riley held rylens hand and went downstairs to the other living room

@shortyshot8
(Oil you forgetting still got 20 swat people there? xD ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court](Oil you forgetting still got 20 swat people there? xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(Yea I said I was ignoring it, I dont get involved with things I was unaware was happening)

Mayyflower said:
(Yea I said I was ignoring it, I dont get involved with things I was unaware was happening)
(basically Akira gave me permission to play a bad guy, so I gotta get started some where so I'm just going after random people currently... it at least adds some variation to the rp xD )

Mayyflower said:
"Whatever" she says with a chuckle before turning to amaya
"Ready?" she asks before the waiter came back so she can pay
Len nodded then made a questioning look "Looks like Dad made the girl something to eat." he mumbled.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court](basically Akira gave me permission to play a bad guy, so I gotta get started some where so I'm just going after random people currently... it at least adds some variation to the rp xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Still, I dont like it when people randomly jump into my rps and Im not putting sam through that cause she has kids with her)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded then made a questioning look "Looks like Dad made the girl something to eat." he mumbled.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay????" she says before sitting up

"Im gonna kick your dads ass for not even trying to inform me about a girl staying at my/ our house" she grits her teeth

[QUOTE="Jesters Court](basically Akira gave me permission to play a bad guy, so I gotta get started some where so I'm just going after random people currently... it at least adds some variation to the rp xD )

[/QUOTE]
(my curiousity has been trigger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back