• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Oh and if I don't?" She asks
Len took a breath then forced himself to be more childish then pouted and crossed his arms "Then i won't finish my food now!"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]The swat team had gathered across the street from the target house. Thermal imaging had shown that there was currently only two occupants in the house, and both had been confirmed to be dangerous. Even with their serious numerical advantage, the team was fully expecting a serious fight, and that was why every member of the 20 man team was wearing heavy duty riot gear, and carrying a Heckler & Koch MG4, along with a USAS – 12 shotgun on their back. Fanning out in a line, the soldiers all looked to their squad leader, who upon confirming their orders one final time nodded his head, and all twenty of the soldiers began to fire upon the house, a few tossing M67 hand grenades at the house for good measure.
@shortyshot8

((Well just look at this as a good excuse to renovate xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(I'm just gonna ignore this)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. that'd be nice''
...♱Roselyn said with a smile as she walked with Mari♱...
Mari blushed lightly at Roselyn smiling so much. She looked so beautiful when she smiled, it almost made her want to kiss her... Yet. She knew kisses were nice, but her dad told her that she had to be absolutely sure it was the right person, and that it was someone she loved deeply... She wasn't at the point yet. They eventually arrived at the beach. "It should be a bit farther down the beach." She said, referring to the beach bar as she was guiding her down the beach now.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len took a breath then forced himself to be more childish then pouted and crossed his arms "Then i won't finish my food now!"

[/QUOTE]
Amaya sighed. "Fine I'll eat something, just eat" she says

TheDragoon said:
Kaito showered her in kisses, so happy he could see her again before he looked ashamed of himself. "I failed... I said we would win... But we lost terribly... They attacked us without warning... You must be disappointed in me for losing..." He said softly, sad he had let down his wife.
Lexi shook her head and pressed her forehead to his. "I'm not disappointed in you, you tried your hardest" she says softly "I'm just glad your back"

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed lightly at Roselyn smiling so much. She looked so beautiful when she smiled, it almost made her want to kiss her... Yet. She knew kisses were nice, but her dad told her that she had to be absolutely sure it was the right person, and that it was someone she loved deeply... She wasn't at the point yet. They eventually arrived at the beach. "It should be a bit farther down the beach." She said, referring to the beach bar as she was guiding her down the beach now.
''okay''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "Fine I'll eat something, just eat" she says
Len stared Amaya for a moment before nodding "Okay~!" he said as he broke his pouting face then continued eating.

LunaCrosby said:
(alright x3, i'm also looking for the pages of every character I made x.x)
╬Rylen walked into the park, holding out his arm's and balancing on the curb as he walked, silently humming to himself╬
Riley played by her self, looking over at sam and Noah every once in a while

HimeragiSeiker said:
((Unfortunately Virgil has other plans for you xD ))

At this time however at13,000 ft. overhead, two C130 planes were circling the pair, and at their commanders orders, twenty soldiers jumped out without hesitation, spreading their arms and legs as they fell. As they did so, folds of fabric caught the air, and leaning forward they sailed through the air towards their targets. At about 4000 ft. above the earth, they opened their parachutes, and began to ready their guns. Then at about 3000 ft. they released their parachutes, and dropped towards earth, one of the commanders creating them a cushion of air to land on as they did so. Rolling upright, they silently surrounded the pair and raised their weapons at the two.

@TheDragoon @HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]( xD )

[/QUOTE]
((Oi! before you decide to attack Ayen again i might try fitting in a small story arc to, well, make things more interesting > :D ))

Mayyflower said:
Riley played by her self, looking over at sam and Noah every once in a while
(Did I ever kill Jayden?)

╬Rylen looked up and noticed Riley, he immediately got excited and ran over╬

"Hi Riley!"

╬He said happily╬

''shit! WATCH OUT!!''

...♱She said to Mari before she grabbed her and rose vines sprung from the ground creating a hole. Roselyn and Mari dropped down into it as the vines closed the hole. If the vines were opened, the hole would be filled with sand. Meanwhile, the 2 soon found themselves in a rose bush in a new dimension. Roselyn came out and then pulled Mari out. They appeared to be in this new dimension called Aion♱... (now Aion is unaccessable to Virgil and his organization. he may have different plans for Roselyn, but she has an escape route. This was where she ventured throughout those 5 years which she thought was a dream but now she know it wasnt)

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''shit! WATCH OUT!!''
...♱She said to Mari before she grabbed her and rose vines sprung from the ground creating a hole. Roselyn and Mari dropped down into it as the vines closed the hole. If the vines were opened, the hole would be filled with sand. Meanwhile, the 2 soon found themselves in a rose bush in a new dimension. Roselyn came out and then pulled Mari out. They appeared to be in this new dimension called Aion♱... (now Aion is unaccessable to Virgil and his organization. he may have different plans for Roselyn, but she has an escape route. This was where she ventured throughout those 5 years which she thought was a dream but now she know it wasnt)
@TheDragoon

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shit! WATCH OUT!!''
((Oh trust me, if Virgil actually wanted to get to you, I'm certain he could.))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len stared Amaya for a moment before nodding "Okay~!" he said as he broke his pouting face then continued eating.

[/QUOTE]
"Your something else" she says

Rin continued to eat

LunaCrosby said:
(Did I ever kill Jayden?)
╬Rylen looked up and noticed Riley, he immediately got excited and ran over╬

"Hi Riley!"

╬He said happily╬
(No)

Riley turned around and ran over to him. "Hi rylen!" She says happily as she hugged him

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Oh trust me, if Virgil actually wanted to get to you, I'm certain he could.))

[/QUOTE]
but Aion is a dimension unaccessable to Virgil. this is also Yuki's created dimension for those who died as a substitute for Heaven. many can be reborn but by only passing a certain trial which can break the mind)))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shit! WATCH OUT!!''
The soldiers simply looked at the hole and the vines before shrugging their shoulders, slinging their guns over their backs, and walking off, their bosses could figure out what to do about this, and they where still alive, so they were quite happy. And with that, about half headed towards the aforementioned beach bar, while the rest headed off towards their homes.

@HimeragiSeiker @TheDragoon

Nonalaka said:
"Do you mean you wish yourself was or me?" Kairassi said blinking a few times not fully understanding what he meant.
-------

Rini was too interested in Miyakas first comment to talk of the bath house "...Something strange? like what?" she asked tilting her head curiously

@Nonalaka @Nonalaka

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
*The employees at the beach bar refused service* (just for shits and giggles xD )
( I would imagine considering how their in heavy riot gear with LMGs and Shotguns on their backs xD )

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]( I would imagine considering how their in heavy riot gear with LMGs and Shotguns on their backs xD )

[/QUOTE]
yeah still refused service xD its scaring the hell out of their customers)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back