• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Not in the eating mood" she says
Rin pointed to chicken strips "can I get this" she asks
Len sighed and looked at the menu "I guess i'll have a small steak."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana turned her head toward Ayen, hearing his humming. She didn't recognize the tune, but it was nice to listen to anyways. She was so interested in the tune that she didn't know the food was done until it was in front of her. Lilliana's eyes widened at the sight and she dug right in, nearly inhaling it, not hearing Ayen's warning not to eat too fast. The food looked way too good not to eat as fast as she did though♧...
Ayen sighed then tapped her shoulder "Slow down Lilliana." he said with a bit of fatherly concern before taking a seat next to her and beginning to eat while looking over at her every few moments.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin chewed in silence, eyes closed as he focused on the taste of his dinner. After a moment or so, he swallowed, and turned towards Layla, a fairly serious expression on his face. It was soon replaced, however, with a wide grin, as he chuckled with joy. "It tastes delicious, Lala-chan! You're not bad at cooking." He said, patting her head gently.

[/QUOTE]

Watching with absolute anticipation as Kalin chewed bits of the meal she had managed to create, her heartbeat rang through her ears. Her nervousness was only boosted by an uncontrollable tension as he stared at her with such a judging expression. Just as his lips curved, Layla released a deeply held breath, a large sigh of relief. With her head being pat, Layla blinked, a sudden sense of calm easing her heartbeat. Gently, she smiled and began to wave the knife around with glee. "I'm glad you like it Kali-kun!" At the moment, Layla felt like a child of whom had taken their first steps ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Ayen sighed then tapped her shoulder "Slow down Lilliana." he said with a bit of fatherly concern before taking a seat next to her and beginning to eat while looking over at her every few moments.

[/QUOTE]
The waiter walked over and got their order and walked away and came back later with their food

Rin started eating happily. "Thanks" she says

Amaya nods before looking around the place

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana had to take a breather as he tapped her shoulder, nearly choking on the food not moments before. She looked over at Ayen apologetically, like a child who had just gotten scolded, nodding slowly♧...

"Sorry."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked, but soon smiling, poking his nose instead. So he was just cold? That's all it was? She laughed, hugging herseld against him, not really thinking too much into what she was doing☆...
"If that's all it was, you should have said something sooner."
...♝Masahi made a funny face when Kaori poked his nose. He was about to say something when she pressed herself against he and he just sort of went blank before tensing up trying to deal with even more emotions and stopping his hand from moving to her cheek, which he accomplished by simply tightening his hug on her, making it even worst to the point where he was almost sure his entire face, scared and all was beat red. At the same time he was making the most pained 'what the hell am i doing?' face he ever had♝...

Mayyflower said:
The waiter walked over and got their order and walked away and came back later with their food
Rin started eating happily. "Thanks" she says

Amaya nods before looking around the place
Len sighed before cutting up his steak before looking over at Amaya "Mom, why don't you feel like eating?"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had to take a breather as he tapped her shoulder, nearly choking on the food not moments before. She looked over at Ayen apologetically, like a child who had just gotten scolded, nodding slowly♧...
"Sorry."
Ayen shook his head before playfully ruffling her hair "Don't be, i just don't want you hurting yourself, that would be bad." he said happily as he smiled down at her and poked her nose "Just eat a bit slower, okay?"

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

((Oh and before anybody says anything, I do have permission to attack anybody from Akira, and I technically don’t even have to give you guys a warning, I just thought I would do so this time, considering how I haven’t done much regarding this yet…))

((Both Dante, and Rael are open, and if you want to interact with Virgil, he’s technically free as well.))
.-. nice way to ruin my fucking day. )))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed before cutting up his steak before looking over at Amaya "Mom, why don't you feel like eating?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm just not in the mood, why is it concerning you?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
"I'm just not in the mood, why is it concerning you?" She asks
Len huffed before eating a piece of steak "Because, it's bad to miss meals, and i don't want Mommy to feel bad." he said innocent like.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed before eating a piece of steak "Because, it's bad to miss meals, and i don't want Mommy to feel bad." he said innocent like.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya chuckled. "I'll be fine sweetheart... It's just one meal" she says with a nod

Rin narrowed her eyes at Amaya, then shook her head and started eating again

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "I'll be fine sweetheart... It's just one meal" she says with a nod
Rin narrowed her eyes at Amaya, then shook her head and started eating again
Len huffed and looked at her "You better eat something when we get home!" he said stubbornly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed and looked at her "You better eat something when we get home!" he said stubbornly.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Oh and if I don't?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
(she's at the park with her mom and brother)
(alright x3, i'm also looking for the pages of every character I made x.x)

╬Rylen walked into the park, holding out his arm's and balancing on the curb as he walked, silently humming to himself╬

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...whichever works for you i guess. i wouldnt mind''
...♱Roselyn said as she smiled♱...
Mari thought about it before speaking. "I think we should go to the beach bar, then we can change and go hit the beach. How do that sound?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
Sam tapped her foot, she hated it when people told her what she should do, she rolled her eyes and went upstairs. "Don't destroy my house" she says as she went upstairs
The swat team had gathered across the street from the target house. Thermal imaging had shown that there was currently only two occupants in the house, and both had been confirmed to be dangerous. Even with their serious numerical advantage, the team was fully expecting a serious fight, and that was why every member of the 20 man team was wearing heavy duty riot gear, and carrying a Heckler & Koch MG4, along with a USAS – 12 shotgun on their back. Fanning out in a line, the soldiers all looked to their squad leader, who upon confirming their orders one final time nodded his head, and all twenty of the soldiers began to fire upon the house, a few tossing M67 hand grenades at the house for good measure.

@shortyshot8

((Well just look at this as a good excuse to renovate xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Mari thought about it before speaking. "I think we should go to the beach bar, then we can change and go hit the beach. How do that sound?" She asked.
''sure. that'd be nice''

...♱Roselyn said with a smile as she walked with Mari♱...

Mayyflower said:
"I missed you too Kaito.." She says finally letting her tears fall "so much" she whispered
Kaito showered her in kisses, so happy he could see her again before he looked ashamed of himself. "I failed... I said we would win... But we lost terribly... They attacked us without warning... You must be disappointed in me for losing..." He said softly, sad he had let down his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back