• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Do you mean you wish yourself was or me?" Kairassi said blinking a few times not fully understanding what he meant.
-------

Rini was too interested in Miyakas first comment to talk of the bath house "...Something strange? like what?" she asked tilting her head curiously

@Lumina

------

Dakota laughed at his first comment, rolling her eyes a little before making her way to the water as well "Alright but i think it should be fine" she said with a nod
"Sometimes I wish I was a kid again" he says

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed at his first comment, rolling her eyes a little before making her way to the water as well "Alright but i think it should be fine" she said with a nod
Roland smirked and made his body warm enough to cause steam in the water "Well, i like something a bit warmer~" he joked as he smiled back at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen thought for a moment before humming at the thought "I'm not sure, but again, i'm sure she'll see the note i left." he said as he pulled out a baking sheet and poured the chicken nuggets on it before getting out a pot for the mac n cheese.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana nodded sadly at the fact that she didn't know when she would see her mom again, but Ayen seemed sure that she'd be around soon, so it was okay. For now, she was excited about the food♧...

"Um... thank you for making me food."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana nodded sadly at the fact that she didn't know when she would see her mom again, but Ayen seemed sure that she'd be around soon, so it was okay. For now, she was excited about the food♧...
"Um... thank you for making me food."
Ayen nodded and and gave her another one of his fatherly smiles "Really, no problem at all Lilliana, anytime you want." he said sweetly as he put the chicken nuggets in the oven before starting to cook the macaroni.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi reached out and grabbed her wrist before beginning to blush again. Not really thinking he pulled her back to his lap and gulped as he hugged her again♝...
"I just need some rest, okay?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's eyes widened as she was suddenly grabbed and she tensed up as she normally would in a battle scenario, but she soon felt herself get pulled back to the couch and onto his lap. She felt her cheeks warm a bit as she was hugged, but looking down at Masahi she made no move to get out of his grasp☆...

"E-erm, alright..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus held his head as Nero left "What is this feeling?"
Sam had warped her and the kids to get some ice cream

Riley shook her head. "No mommy this is where you..." She says looking around

Sam nods. "Okay" she says before warping them to the park

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu blinked, looking over at Miyaka with confusion. Something strange...? She couldn't sense anything like that. Well, she'd have to trust Miyaka on whatever it was, because all she could help was about the bathhouse at the school☼...

"The school is nearby, from what I remember... the bathhouse should be still up at this time of day..."

@Nonalaka @Jofune Tsurabisu

Mayyflower said:
Sam had warped her and the kids to get some ice cream
Riley shook her head. "No mommy this is where you..." She says looking around

Sam nods. "Okay" she says before warping them to the park
(Huh?)

Marcus sighed and sat down

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's eyes widened as she was suddenly grabbed and she tensed up as she normally would in a battle scenario, but she soon felt herself get pulled back to the couch and onto his lap. She felt her cheeks warm a bit as she was hugged, but looking down at Masahi she made no move to get out of his grasp☆...
"E-erm, alright..."
...♝Masahi nodded before lying back down without letting go of her, and just indulging himself in the comfort she provided to him. Though he hadn't thought this through, he did find some enjoyment even through his cheeks were a dark red. Masahi turned onto his side after not to long, but turned his face in case Kaori tried inspecting it again♝...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded and and gave her another one of his fatherly smiles "Really, no problem at all Lilliana, anytime you want." he said sweetly as he put the chicken nuggets in the oven before starting to cook the macaroni.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana nodded, finally managing her first smile since travelling here. Ayen really was nice... there was something about him that made her feel at ease, kind of like her own father would. It was slightly confusing, considering the only other person that did that was her father, almost her brother even... it was weird to get that kind of feeling from somebody who wasn't her family. Lilliana couldn't place why she had this feeling, considering she still had her mom, but she wasn't complaining. For now, she kicked her legs in the chair, waiting for her food to be done with the smile still on her face♧...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi nodded before lying back down without letting go of her, and just indulging himself in the comfort she provided to him. Though he hadn't thought this through, he did find some enjoyment even through his cheeks were a dark red. Masahi turned onto his side after not to long, but turned his face in case Kaori tried inspecting it again♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori simply looked at Masahi, her cheeks reddening slightly just from being so close to him for so long. Especially because it kind of came out of nowhere. Masahi's cheeks were still red, which confused her still as well. She wasn't quite sure what his deal was, but didn't really fight it at all☆...

"Masahi...? Are you, uh, okay?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed and looked at Amaya "Why aren't you eating mom?" he asked with concern.

[/QUOTE]
"Not in the eating mood" she says

Rin pointed to chicken strips "can I get this" she asks

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana nodded, finally managing her first smile since travelling here. Ayen really was nice... there was something about him that made her feel at ease, kind of like her own father would. It was slightly confusing, considering the only other person that did that was her father, almost her brother even... it was weird to get that kind of feeling from somebody who wasn't her family. Lilliana couldn't place why she had this feeling, considering she still had her mom, but she wasn't complaining. For now, she kicked her legs in the chair, waiting for her food to be done with the smile still on her face♧...
Ayen hummed a small lullaby as he cooked, though it wasn't anything modern, it was really soothing though. after awhile he added the stuff for the cheese into the macaroni and pulled out the chicken nuggets, causing the smell of both of them to get into the air before he finished cooking. Once done he quickly separated the food onto two places and took them over to the table, setting the one with slightly more in front of Lilliana "Enjoy, but don't eat to fast okay? we wouldn't want you getting a stomach ache~!" he said in a happy, lighthearted tone.

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh no xD )
Marcus sighed "Nero, just go....I have a bad feeling...Sam I suggest you go with, and take Riley and Noah"

@Fukushima Akira Why are you sending Jester to his death? xD
((Oh I'm not stupid enough to send in Virgil himself; I'm sending in 20 nameless generic grunts, because A) I don't remember Marcus' abilities, B) Virgil is my ace card for CROSS, considering how he only has 1 ability, yet its so overpowered, and then C) I want to ease people into getting used to getting attacked by CROSS... ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen hummed a small lullaby as he cooked, though it wasn't anything modern, it was really soothing though. after awhile he added the stuff for the cheese into the macaroni and pulled out the chicken nuggets, causing the smell of both of them to get into the air before he finished cooking. Once done he quickly separated the food onto two places and took them over to the table, setting the one with slightly more in front of Lilliana "Enjoy, but don't eat to fast okay? we wouldn't want you getting a stomach ache~!" he said in a happy, lighthearted tone.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana turned her head toward Ayen, hearing his humming. She didn't recognize the tune, but it was nice to listen to anyways. She was so interested in the tune that she didn't know the food was done until it was in front of her. Lilliana's eyes widened at the sight and she dug right in, nearly inhaling it, not hearing Ayen's warning not to eat too fast. The food looked way too good not to eat as fast as she did though♧...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori simply looked at Masahi, her cheeks reddening slightly just from being so close to him for so long. Especially because it kind of came out of nowhere. Masahi's cheeks were still red, which confused her still as well. She wasn't quite sure what his deal was, but didn't really fight it at all☆...
"Masahi...? Are you, uh, okay?"
...♝Masahi nodded and looked back over to her, wondering why he decided to do this. he emotions were yelling at him to do more, but her was embarrassed enough as it is. Then he thought back to the feelings he had for her, but shook his head trying not to blush more at the thought before trying to justify this, but he ended up lying♝...

"Y-yeah, j-just, um, a bit cold, that's it."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded in agreement "Mhm~, My parents dont seem to think that though, they say it gets you in all kinds of trouble" she said as he gaze moved down to her feet, come to think of it, she hadnt really contacted her parents in the past while, they'd probably be furious, after all they both hated the thought of her even being on land, the thought of the lecture she'd get for not sending letters in a while made her shudder a little, though she supposed it was her own fault.
Kaname couldn't help but to question her explanation. Though it was a wise thing, it was also somewhat contradictory. "Well. They do say curiosity killed the cat...." Kaname then pause for a moment, halting his response. He noticed the shuddering of Camilla, and thus changed his own reply in hopes of soothing her. "But curiosity has lead to awesome things as well."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded and looked back over to her, wondering why he decided to do this. he emotions were yelling at him to do more, but her was embarrassed enough as it is. Then he thought back to the feelings he had for her, but shook his head trying not to blush more at the thought before trying to justify this, but he ended up lying♝...
"Y-yeah, j-just, um, a bit cold, that's it."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked, but soon smiling, poking his nose instead. So he was just cold? That's all it was? She laughed, hugging hrseld against him, not really thinking too much into what she was doing☆...

"If that's all it was, you should have said something sooner."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back