• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled at her
Myuki smiled more before she blushed and kissed kikuris cheek for the first time

Jace glared at her. "If you plan to find my parents don't there dead. Executed by humans." He said before taking her hand

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri blushed as well before she kissed Myuki's cheek⊹...

(we'll just leave Emiko and Blake there xD )

''more like...a memory...''

...✦She said before she snapped her fingers and someone brought in a picture identical to the family picture of Jace and his parents✦...

''luckily...we have someone that time travels to bring objects from the past to this time period. so the picture didnt burn. it only traveled through a time skip...we cannot bring back people however, we can only bring back those who were killed just 10 seconds ago...sorry for your loss. this should be enough for now...''

...✦She said before she gave the picture to Jace by placing it in front of him on the table while letting go of his hand to exit the room. She spoke before she exited the room and closed the door✦...

''come out when your ready..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh.... I'm a nightmare and uhhhh the... Dragon embodiment of death." She said heaitantly to her

[/QUOTE]
Ohana blinked. "Interesting" she says amused

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...sure. i never went there before''
*She said with a smile* (i edited it so i couldnt put in the marco)
Mari now seemed a lot happier, taking her hand and happily leading her out of the mansion. "W-Well... I have to change into a bathing suit... Unless you want to eat at a beach bar." She said.

Mayyflower said:
"That's a little too young" he says
"Thats what I thought, but she was acting like an adult" she said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear "maybe she was really like super old?, its hard to tell around here with so many different beings and such"

Roman said:
Akane laughed a little, "He's a adult. He shouldn't be as picky as he once was. On the other hand, let's go get something to eat. My stomach is gonna eat itself if we don't." She said as the two neared the restaurant.

??Yumi??

tumblr_n3ehnkdgxU1skc1pko1_400.gif

Yumi blinked a few times before she brought her hands over her mouth. She didn't realize Roman was an adult or at least maybe older then her. She thought that since he was in high school, he'd either be a grade above or below her. Yumi guessed that he was below but apparently not. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that he was older than me." She said with a giggle after she removed her hands from her mouth. Though she did have to agree with Akane that her stomach might start eating itself. "What do you think you're gonna get?" Yumi asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi wasn't the emotional type of girl but she was having a hard time fighting back tears she went over to him and hugged him gently and pecked his lips
Kite let the tears stream down his face as he hugged her tightly. "Alexys... I missed you so much..." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria hesitated for a moment at her words before she looked down at her "I wont be, you're a disgusting creature that cares not for your own family or the others around you but only yourself, besides im only doing what you said" she said before using the blade and ending her life quickly "Over your dead body" she said quietly as she then stood back and dropped her weapon, shaking a little because of what she had just done,soon dropping to her knees as she looked at the ground, processing everything, she had killed a person...she felt disgusting for doing it, but her family wouldnt have been safe otherwise, she sat there quietly thinking over everything, completely ignoring her wounds.
As the forcefield faded Ariel didnt move, frozen in place from what she had witnessed.
Daniel soon ended the camp and went over to euloria quickly changing to normal as he wraped his arms around her. "It's ok baby, it's ok." He said as he gestured Ariel over

TheDragoon said:
Mari now seemed a lot happier, taking her hand and happily leading her out of the mansion. "W-Well... I have to change into a bathing suit... Unless you want to eat at a beach bar." She said.
''hmmm...whichever works for you i guess. i wouldnt mind''

...♱Roselyn said as she smiled♱...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and laughed lightly "Well, that kinda what I assumed, since its pretty late"
Roland chuckled and smiled at her "So, we may have wore extra clothes, but maybe we should take them of now, so they don't get wet." he said playfully.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori just looked at him, her eyes narrowed a bit before she shook her head, standing up this time. She looked down at Masahi with a concerned look. While she didn't think he was lying, she still wasn't convinced. Kaori looked over her shoulder as she started making her way toward the kitchen☆...
"Even still... I'll get you things. Don't push yourself, okay?"
...♝Masahi reached out and grabbed her wrist before beginning to blush again. Not really thinking he pulled her back to his lap and gulped as he hugged her again♝...

"I just need some rest, okay?"

TheDragoon said:
Kite let the tears stream down his face as he hugged her tightly. "Alexys... I missed you so much..." He said softly.
"I missed you too Kaito.." She says finally letting her tears fall "so much" she whispered

Mayyflower said:
Riley stormed down the stairs and went to zero. "Don't talk to my mommy like that!" She growled
Marcus growled a little a circle around him lighting on fire "Shut up all of you!!!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri blushed as well before she kissed Myuki's cheek⊹...

(we'll just leave Emiko and Blake there xD )

''more like...a memory...''

...✦She said before she snapped her fingers and someone brought in a picture identical to the family picture of Jace and his parents✦...

''luckily...we have someone that time travels to bring objects from the past to this time period. so the picture didnt burn. it only traveled through a time skip...we cannot bring back people however, we can only bring back those who were killed just 10 seconds ago...sorry for your loss. this should be enough for now...''

...✦She said before she gave the picture to Jace by placing it in front of him on the table while letting go of his hand to exit the room. She spoke before she exited the room and closed the door✦...

''come out when your ready..''
Myuki smiled more as she held her lips to kikuris cheek before she hugged her more. "I can tell you've wanted me to give you a kiss for a while." She said to her

(Yeah)

Jace just sat there staring at the picture before he broke down wanting some one to be there preferably his parents but hed setle for any one right now

Nonalaka said:
"Thats what I thought, but she was acting like an adult" she said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear "maybe she was really like super old?, its hard to tell around here with so many different beings and such"
"That's what's wrong with kids these days they don't give themselves the chance to relax and be kids" he says

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana nodded, listening to what Ayen was saying. She never really thought about what kind of being she was. Yuto never made it seem like it mattered. Also, speaking of her mom, Lilliana's thoughts shifted as she looked at Ayen, glancing at the food♧...
"Um... mister Ayen... do you know when my mom will be home?"
Ayen thought for a moment before humming at the thought "I'm not sure, but again, i'm sure she'll see the note i left." he said as he pulled out a baking sheet and poured the chicken nuggets on it before getting out a pot for the mac n cheese.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus growled a little a circle around him lighting on fire "Shut up all of you!!!"
Sam sighed and glared at Marcus just a little

Riley ran over to Sam and stood behind her

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled and nodded "Sure, It'll be fun to have someone to walk with" she said as she began to walk "A window shopper huh?, Id be a liar if I said i didnt enjoy doing that aswell" she said with a small chuckle.
------

Dakota giggled lightly he stepped away "Alright then, shall we get going?" she asked with a smile.

------

"Ive been great!" she said happily as she then put her hands into her pockets "I got to meet this little kid who fought these huge monster things for a living!" she said grinning as she rocked back and forth in her normal energetic way "It was super cool~"

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria followed alongside her and laughed as Ilaani said she was a window shopper too. At least they had one thing in common when they went shopping. "Yeah, it's pretty fun I have to admit. I can't explain why I like window shopping, I just do." She stated before putting her gloves back on and stuffing her hands in her pocket to keep herself warm.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel soon ended the camp and went over to euloria quickly changing to normal as he wraped his arms around her. "It's ok baby, it's ok." He said as he gestured Ariel over

[/QUOTE]
"Im sorry" Euloria whimpered as she hugged him, burying her face into his chest "I-I had to..." she said quietly, her voice muffled

"Mama! Daddy!" she said as she ran over hugged them both, very much shaken from the events she happy to be reunited with her parents.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled more as she held her lips to kikuris cheek before she hugged her more. "I can tell you've wanted me to give you a kiss for a while." She said to her
(Yeah)

Jace just sat there staring at the picture before he broke down wanting some one to be there preferably his parents but hed setle for any one right now

[/QUOTE]
''y-yeah...''

...⊹Kikuri said realizing how much she wanted one from Myuki⊹...

...✦Zenya sighed before going back inside and patting his back✦...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back