• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Over my dead body." She said before launching at euloria slashing at her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria quickly evaded her, tripping her onto the ground and pointing her blade at her "Well, if thats what needs to be done" she said glaring down at her, her flames spreading around the area.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dont know...i may have to research that...''
Mari suddenly hugged Roselyn, unable to hold it in any longer. "Thank you Rosie-San... I didn't think anybody wanted to be my friend but... You proved me wrong." She said softly, almost in tears. "Thank you for being my friend... My very first friend."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled and nodded "Sure, It'll be fun to have someone to walk with" she said as she began to walk "A window shopper huh?, Id be a liar if I said i didnt enjoy doing that aswell" she said with a small chuckle.
------

Dakota giggled lightly he stepped away "Alright then, shall we get going?" she asked with a smile.

------

"Ive been great!" she said happily as she then put her hands into her pockets "I got to meet this little kid who fought these huge monster things for a living!" she said grinning as she rocked back and forth in her normal energetic way "It was super cool~"
Luke blinked "A kid..?" he asks

Nonalaka said:
Euloria quickly evaded her, tripping her onto the ground and pointing her blade at her "Well, if thats what needs to be done" she said glaring down at her, her flames spreading around the area.
"Do it. Prove to your daughter how evil dragons really are." She said coldly as she smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said to her as she walked with her to a table and sat down

[/QUOTE]
Ohana sat down infront of her. "So if you dont mind me asking.. what are you?" she asks

shortyshot8 said:
Nero stood up "Hey man"
Sam clentched her fist. "Hey hey nooooo, your gonna tell me why you crashed into my house when there is a damn door right there" she says pointing to the door

Mayyflower said:
Lexi heard him groan and went out there. "Hey there..." She says quietly
Kite's eyes widened, feeling like bursting into tears. He had finally reunited with his lost love. It appeared that even death couldn't tear them apart.

Mayyflower said:
Sam clentched her fist. "Hey hey nooooo, your gonna tell me why you crashed into my house when there is a damn door right there" she says pointing to the door
"It wasn't on purpose!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled. "Did you like the baths?" He asked her curiously
Myuki giggled happiky before she and town the aisle looking for one she liked till she found one and held it out to kikuri. "Well." She asked eagerly

View attachment 188839

(The one on the left)

"Well considering you just destroyed my home that held every thing I ever owned along with all memory of my parents im pretty sure I'm going to be a little devistated." He said coldly to her

[/QUOTE]
''yup!''

...⊹Kikuri smiled as she giggled a little bit before speaking⊹...

''i like it''

''that wasnt me...that was the rogue military..''

TheDragoon said:
Mari suddenly hugged Roselyn, unable to hold it in any longer. "Thank you Rosie-San... I didn't think anybody wanted to be my friend but... You proved me wrong." She said softly, almost in tears. "Thank you for being my friend... My very first friend."
...♱Roselyn blushed for a moment. A Goddess is befriending a God Eater? She didnt mind it now before she smiled and just patted her head♱...

''n-no problem. heh, anyone would be your friend yknow?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yup!''

...⊹Kikuri smiled as she giggled a little bit before speaking⊹...

''i like it''

''that wasnt me...that was the rogue military..''
Blake smjled at her awnser before he leaned close and slowlt kissed her cheek

Myuki squealed happilt and hugged her. "I love you." She said happiky

"Well the used to be part of your army, your army didnt control them there fore you did destroy every thing I own." He said to her before sighing. "Why am I even here?" He asked

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stared at Asuka for a few moments, a blush soon forming on his cheeks. He replied as he laughed lightly, rubbing the back of his head as he did so♅...
“ Ah, okay~ I suppose you can if you really want to~ ”

------------------

...ΨKenji continued analysing Lumina, shortly before replying as he leaned outΨ...

“Okay, if you say so~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's pout turned into smile before she kissed his cheek and leaned out, soon speaking as she tilted her head to the side❦...

"Yay! What do you want to eat?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi shook his head and the blush calmed down as he took a deep breath then looked up at her before sitting up himself and sighed♝...
"Thats o-okay, really, besides, i no longer can get sick, nor can poisons of any kind work on me."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori just looked at him, her eyes narrowed a bit before she shook her head, standing up this time. She looked down at Masahi with a concerned look. While she didn't think he was lying, she still wasn't convinced. Kaori looked over her shoulder as she started making her way toward the kitchen☆...

"Even still... I'll get you things. Don't push yourself, okay?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn blushed for a moment. A Goddess is befriending a God Eater? She didnt mind it now before she smiled and just patted her head♱...
''n-no problem. heh, anyone would be your friend yknow?''
Mari let a few tears fall as she snuggled into Roselyn's chest. "N-No, nobody would want to be my friend unless they really cared about me... So... Anyway..." She said softly before she pulled away slightly, looking up at Roselyn. "I feel like going to the beach... Do you want to come?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded then smiled at her "Yes, your dad, Yuto, was a god, and if i remember correctly Noir, your mom, was a human, which makes you a demigod." he said as he got out a box of mac n cheese and a bag of chicken nuggets.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana nodded, listening to what Ayen was saying. She never really thought about what kind of being she was. Yuto never made it seem like it mattered. Also, speaking of her mom, Lilliana's thoughts shifted as she looked at Ayen, glancing at the food♧...

"Um... mister Ayen... do you know when my mom will be home?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smjled at her awnser before he leaned close and slowlt kissed her cheek
Myuki squealed happilt and hugged her. "I love you." She said happiky

"Well the used to be part of your army, your army didnt control them there fore you did destroy every thing I own." He said to her before sighing. "Why am I even here?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon leaned into him happily✿...

...⊹Kikuri giggled and hugged her back⊹...

''i love you too Myuki~''

''im gonna give you a place. among the UNION Closers Unit owned by me...recently, there are dimensional beasts appearing killing many innocent people. even the super naturals. they are a bigger threat than the threat you see as the humans...will you take this job offer and work under a dimensional like me or you continue to yearn your revenge for the humans?''

...✦She said before the handcuffs broke and she held out her hand for him to take it✦...

''you will be rewarded greatly for this...i know it will be very special to you...''

TheDragoon said:
Mari let a few tears fall as she snuggled into Roselyn's chest. "N-No, nobody would want to be my friend unless they really cared about me... So... Anyway..." She said softly before she pulled away slightly, looking up at Roselyn. "I feel like going to the beach... Do you want to come?" She asked.
''hmm...sure. i never went there before''

*She said with a smile* (i edited it so i couldnt put in the marco)

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon leaned into him happily✿...

...⊹Kikuri giggled and hugged her back⊹...

''i love you too Myuki~''

''im gonna give you a place. among the UNION Closers Unit owned by me...recently, there are dimensional beasts appearing killing many innocent people. even the super naturals. they are a bigger threat than the threat you see as the humans...will you take this job offer and work under a dimensional like me or you continue to yearn your revenge for the humans?''

...✦She said before the handcuffs broke and she held out her hand for him to take it✦...

''you will be rewarded greatly for this...i know it will be very special to you...''
Blake smiled at her

Myuki smiled more before she blushed and kissed kikuris cheek for the first time

Jace glared at her. "If you plan to find my parents don't there dead. Executed by humans." He said before taking her hand

TheDragoon said:
Kite's eyes widened, feeling like bursting into tears. He had finally reunited with his lost love. It appeared that even death couldn't tear them apart.
Lexi wasn't the emotional type of girl but she was having a hard time fighting back tears she went over to him and hugged him gently and pecked his lips

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Do it. Prove to your daughter how evil dragons really are." She said coldly as she smiled

[/QUOTE]
Euloria hesitated for a moment at her words before she looked down at her "I wont be, you're a disgusting creature that cares not for your own family or the others around you but only yourself, besides im only doing what you said" she said before using the blade and ending her life quickly "Over your dead body" she said quietly as she then stood back and dropped her weapon, shaking a little because of what she had just done,soon dropping to her knees as she looked at the ground, processing everything, she had killed a person...she felt disgusting for doing it, but her family wouldnt have been safe otherwise, she sat there quietly thinking over everything, completely ignoring her wounds.

As the forcefield faded Ariel didnt move, frozen in place from what she had witnessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back