• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah)

[/QUOTE]
((ah right,sorry ;-; they were battling werent they? uhm do you want to continue that? or skip to the end of the battle and you can decide who wins? I dont mind either way.))

Nonalaka said:
((ah right,sorry ;-; they were battling werent they? uhm do you want to continue that? or skip to the end of the battle and you can decide who wins? I dont mind either way.))
(Let's continue and of course I'm gonna let euloria win in the end

Lumina said:
...♧As Ayen stopped, so did Lilliana, and she stared at the door for a moment before looking back up at Ayen. Part of her didn't want to go in, and the uncertainty about going inside was probably showing on her face as she looked up at him. But, he seemed sincere and slightly insistent for a reason she didn't understand, so she took his hand, nodding as she responded to him♧...
"...o-okay."
Ayen smiled down at her then walked into the house and looked around for a moment "Well, for the moment, we're the only ones here." he said as he slipped off his shoes before sighing and letting his posture down a little before looking down at her "Want something to eat?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Let's continue and of course I'm gonna let euloria win in the end

[/QUOTE]
((Okay~...could you post first? :'D))

Nonalaka said:
((Okay~...could you post first? :'D))
(Of course)

Ariels grandmother stood there swords locked with eulorias a look of determination on her face. "I will have my granddaughter." She said to her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen smiled down at her then walked into the house and looked around for a moment "Well, for the moment, we're the only ones here." he said as he slipped off his shoes before sighing and letting his posture down a little before looking down at her "Want something to eat?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana felt a wave of relief as he mentioned that they were the only ones home, and copied Ayen in taking off her shoes, looking around the house. It was really nice, it's design a lot different than her own house. For a moment she wondered when her mom and brother would be home, but Ayen soon asked about food. She looked up at him, trying to decide if she was hungry. Over the last few days, with everything that had happened she hadn't really eaten anything, and even now her body didnt seem all that interested in eating food. But she could tell it was empty, so she put a hand to her stomach as she looked up at him♧...

"Um... a little, I guess."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Of course)
Ariels grandmother stood there swords locked with eulorias a look of determination on her face. "I will have my granddaughter." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria glared at her, "Sorry, not going to happen" she growled as she tightened her grip on the handle of her blade

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked, looking at Masahi. She didn't notice or mind his change in position on the couch, and she looked at him while trying to think of an answer to his question. She really hadn't thought much about her appearence. The only thing she really ever thought to think about in regards to actually being alive again was the fact that she was actually alive again. She never really knew how or why, she just knew that she was. No matter how much she thought on it, Kaori couldn't think of any way that she could be not dead. Or even why someone would bring her back☆...
"I... I'm not really sure. I haven't thought about it that much. But now that you mention it, I don't really look that much older..."
...♝Masahi nodded and moved one of his hands away from Kaori to rub his chin, forgetting for the moment he still had his other arm around her as he thought. Maybe she did look like that fully mature, not that he minded really. But why would he need to mind? Masahi remembered his feelings again and the blush came back, but at the same time he didn't want to move his other hand♝...

"W-well, i guess it c-can't be helped, i mean, it doesn't need help, wait! i um... u-ummm....."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded and moved one of his hands away from Kaori to rub his chin, forgetting for the moment he still had his other arm around her as he thought. Maybe she did look like that fully mature, not that he minded really. But why would he need to mind? Masahi remembered his feelings again and the blush came back, but at the same time he didn't want to move his other hand♝...
"W-well, i guess it c-can't be helped, i mean, it doesn't need help, wait! i um... u-ummm....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Once again Kaori didn't think much about their proximity to each other, and looked down at Masahi with a confused expression. He was acting strange, and she didn't understand it. His words didn't make sense either. Kaori looked at him, noting the redness of his face and leaned in closer, placing a hand on his forehead as she spoke☆...

"Are you okay? Your face is red... you don't have a fever, do you?"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria glared at her, "Sorry, not going to happen" she growled as she tightened her grip on the handle of her blade
(I'm just going to give her a name)

Lily growles back as she pushed against euloria as hard as she could

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana felt a wave of relief as he mentioned that they were the only ones home, and copied Ayen in taking off her shoes, looking around the house. It was really nice, it's design a lot different than her own house. For a moment she wondered when her mom and brother would be home, but Ayen soon asked about food. She looked up at him, trying to decide if she was hungry. Over the last few days, with everything that had happened she hadn't really eaten anything, and even now her body didnt seem all that interested in eating food. But she could tell it was empty, so she put a hand to her stomach as she looked up at him♧...
"Um... a little, I guess."
Ayen patted her head "Y'know, demigod or not, someone your age shouldn't skip a meal!" he said in a cocerned tone before walking towards the kitchen "C'mon, tell me a few of your favorite foods, i'm sure i can cook atleast one of them~" he said before smiling back at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I'm just going to give her a name)
Lily growles back as she pushed against euloria as hard as she could

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah, that seems alot less of a hassle when replying xD ))

Euloria pushed her hard sending Lily back as she raised her blade to attack again.

Nonalaka said:
((Yeah, that seems alot less of a hassle when replying xD ))
Euloria pushed her hard sending Lily back as she raised her blade to attack again.
(Yeah xD )

Lily quickly side steped eulorias attack and swung at her side as euloriaas blade cliped her wing

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen patted her head "Y'know, demigod or not, someone your age shouldn't skip a meal!" he said in a cocerned tone before walking towards the kitchen "C'mon, tell me a few of your favorite foods, i'm sure i can cook atleast one of them~" he said before smiling back at her.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana followed behind, a confused look passing over her face at his words. She found a seat at the table, struggling slightly to get up on it, and when she finally sat in it her feet dangled off the seat, not quite reaching the ground. She looked at Ayen before speaking♧...

"...demigod? A-and I like mac n cheese, and chicken nuggets."

Lumina said:
...☆Once again Kaori didn't think much about their proximity to each other, and looked down at Masahi with a confused expression. He was acting strange, and she didn't understand it. His words didn't make sense either. Kaori looked at him, noting the redness of his face and leaned in closer, placing a hand on his forehead as she spoke☆...
"Are you okay? Your face is red... you don't have a fever, do you?"
...♝Masahi shook his head and blushed harder as she got closer. As Kaori placed her hand on his forehead he began to stutter while trying to say something, anything really as he laid there trying to deal with all his emotions flaring out, having to resist one that said to hide in embarrassment, and another that said kiss her♝...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I truly don't know." She said frankly to her. "They have no powers what so ever and I hear they don't know our world even exists." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"They will find out soon enough" she says

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana followed behind, a confused look passing over her face at his words. She found a seat at the table, struggling slightly to get up on it, and when she finally sat in it her feet dangled off the seat, not quite reaching the ground. She looked at Ayen before speaking♧...
"...demigod? A-and I like mac n cheese, and chicken nuggets."
Ayen nodded then smiled at her "Yes, your dad, Yuto, was a god, and if i remember correctly Noir, your mom, was a human, which makes you a demigod." he said as he got out a box of mac n cheese and a bag of chicken nuggets.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah xD )
Lily quickly side steped eulorias attack and swung at her side as euloriaas blade cliped her wing

[/QUOTE]
Euloria stepped back from her attack,, receiving a small wound on her side from Lily's blade hitting her, getting increasingly annoyed as she continued to attack her her blade began to flame along with flames lighting wherever she would stand, trying to hit lily with the flames as well, determined to make sure this women would never go anywhere near her family again.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly he stepped away "Alright then, shall we get going?" she asked with a smile.
Roland smiled and nodded "Yeah, we shall my beautiful Dakota~" he said happily as he grabbed her hand and tilted his head while smiling happily at her.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria stepped back from her attack,, receiving a small wound on her side from Lily's blade hitting her, getting increasingly annoyed as she continued to attack her her blade began to flame along with flames lighting wherever she would stand, trying to hit lily with the flames as well, determined to make sure this women would never go anywhere near her family again.
Lily feel back into a dodging stance and dodged almost all of her attacks but a few which hit her dead on making her angery as she launched into the air then launched down twoards her her sword pointing straight for euloria

Mayyflower said:
"You complain a lot, he's been gone for what seems like a week you will be fine with out him for another hour" she say s
Amaya led the kids to a seat and sat
Len followed her then sat down across from Amaya.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more when she came to sit next to him. "Every thing go ok?" He asked her
(No she's stuck in snake form remember)

Myuki sighed before getting and idea. "Oh oh you know those swimsuit skirts girls wear over there bottom part of the swimsuit I could just where one of those!" She said to her

Jace groaned when he was punched having only been nocked out for a muinet before he opned his eyes and just stared up at her a cold and sort of loss filled look on his face before he just layed his head on the ground and looked away a little bit of blood slipping from his nose as he layed there with the girl on top of him

[/QUOTE]
''eeyup~''

''o-oh...okay then we could buy that''

''...*sigh* why didnt you just give in a while ago?''

...✦She said before getting off him while lifting him up and walking back to the room✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lily feel back into a dodging stance and dodged almost all of her attacks but a few which hit her dead on making her angery as she launched into the air then launched down twoards her her sword pointing straight for euloria

[/QUOTE]
Euloria glanced up quickly, swiftly dodging away getting just barely hit though at this stage she had been hit a good few times, even if some were only slight, one of the bigger ones was on her leg, which she hoped wouldnt slow her down as the fight continued.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled and nodded "Yeah, we shall my beautiful Dakota~" he said happily as he grabbed her hand and tilted his head while smiling happily at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled brightly at him and nodded, within seconds they arrived at their destination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back