• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake soghed a little before he left her and went back to the kitchen
Myuki giggked happilt as she slid close to kikuri and held her arm with her free hand

(Gahhhh I can't catch a break can I? xD )

Jace growled as he struggled at the beasts grip before he managed to slip out and put up a wall of neon to block the beast as he ran

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon got dressed and started to head back✿...

...⊹Kikuri smiled as she walked closer to Myuki as they neared the store⊹...

...✦Zenya soon tried to catch up but saw the wall before destroying it with her dimensional power and continued to chase Jace along with the centipede and Nanase✦...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded and closed his eyes before slowly leaning back onto the couch a then staring up at the ceiling. It was then when his old feelings started to flood back and a blush formed on his face before glancing at Kaori. Masahi then thought of something else in a semi flustered state, how long had she been back? He took took a deep breath before beginning to speak, trying to keep his cool♝...

"S-so, Kaori..... H-how long has it been s-since you were revived?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had been a bit lost in thought when he leaned back, so she was slightly startled enough to bring her back to reality. She looked at Masahi to seem him blushing a bit, but didn't really think too much on it. Instead she answered his question after thinking about it for a moment☆...

"Well... hm. I've never really thought about it. It's been a few years at least... I'm 18 now, though."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon got dressed and started to head back✿...

...⊹Kikuri smiled as she walked closer to Myuki as they neared the store⊹...

...✦Zenya soon tried to catch up but saw the wall before destroying it with her dimensional power and continued to chase Jace along with the centipede and Nanase✦...
Blake had moved to the couch and was watching some tv

Myuki giggked a little as she thought about trying on a new swim suit. "I wonder if they have swim suits for my kind." She said to her

Jace scrambled throught the halls before he made it out side and looked around before hiding

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then looked around "Guess i'll see Dad later."

[/QUOTE]
"You complain a lot, he's been gone for what seems like a week you will be fine with out him for another hour" she say s

Amaya led the kids to a seat and sat

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen stopped in front of the house and smiled back at Lilliana "Make yourself at home while here, okay?" he said happily before offering her his hand and looking her in the eye with his sky blue eyes.l

[/QUOTE]
...♧As Ayen stopped, so did Lilliana, and she stared at the door for a moment before looking back up at Ayen. Part of her didn't want to go in, and the uncertainty about going inside was probably showing on her face as she looked up at him. But, he seemed sincere and slightly insistent for a reason she didn't understand, so she took his hand, nodding as she responded to him♧...

"...o-okay."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah but that's what happens when you put gods and other beings in the same school." Shd said as she opened the door for her

[/QUOTE]
Ohana nods. "True, are there humans at that school?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I heard there's one and another ones going to be joining soon." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Interesting" she says thinking about the humans who would be going to join soon

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had been a bit lost in thought when he leaned back, so she was slightly startled enough to bring her back to reality. She looked at Masahi to seem him blushing a bit, but didn't really think too much on it. Instead she answered his question after thinking about it for a moment☆...
"Well... hm. I've never really thought about it. It's been a few years at least... I'm 18 now, though."
...♝Masahi looked up at her with a semi confused look on his face before sighing before talking curiously and he moved his legs on to the couch, underneath her♝...

"But that would mean you were revived only a few mouths at most after you died, why haven't you grown at all?"

Mayyflower said:
"Interesting" she says thinking about the humans who would be going to join soon
"I hear the new human will need a lot of help but I don't know why." She said to her as she walked into the cafe with her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake had moved to the couch and was watching some tv
Myuki giggked a little as she thought about trying on a new swim suit. "I wonder if they have swim suits for my kind." She said to her

Jace scrambled throught the halls before he made it out side and looked around before hiding

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon went back to the kitchen trying to find everyone✿...

''i think we'd only have to find you a top part of the swimsuit and a skirt. after all you dont have legs so...i doubt we'll be able to see your...well...you'd only have it if you were in your human form or at least having legs..''

...✦Zenya soon caught up to Jace and tackled him✦... (the pink haired girl)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I hear the new human will need a lot of help but I don't know why." She said to her as she walked into the cafe with her

[/QUOTE]
"How do they do it, come to a school full of supernatural creatures" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked up at her with a semi confused look on his face before sighing before talking curiously and he moved his legs on to the couch, underneath her♝...
"But that would mean you were revived only a few mouths at most after you died, why haven't you grown at all?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked, looking at Masahi. She didn't notice or mind his change in position on the couch, and she looked at him while trying to think of an answer to his question. She really hadn't thought much about her appearence. The only thing she really ever thought to think about in regards to actually being alive again was the fact that she was actually alive again. She never really knew how or why, she just knew that she was. No matter how much she thought on it, Kaori couldn't think of any way that she could be not dead. Or even why someone would bring her back☆...

"I... I'm not really sure. I haven't thought about it that much. But now that you mention it, I don't really look that much older..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon went back to the kitchen trying to find everyone✿...

''i think we'd only have to find you a top part of the swimsuit and a skirt. after all you dont have legs so...i doubt we'll be able to see your...well...you'd only have it if you were in your human form or at least having legs..''

...✦Zenya soon caught up to Jace and tackled him✦... (the pink haired girl)
Blake looked over the couch seeing emiko and smiling a little

(The kitchen is connected to the living room)

"Well... I don't have legs in my human form.... E-everything else is still there." She said to her

Jace strugles to get back to his feet because he was cuffed before he rolled and glared at her

Mayyflower said:
"How do they do it, come to a school full of supernatural creatures" she says
"I truly don't know." She said frankly to her. "They have no powers what so ever and I hear they don't know our world even exists." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake looked over the couch seeing emiko and smiling a little
(The kitchen is connected to the living room)

"Well... I don't have legs in my human form.... E-everything else is still there." She said to her

Jace strugles to get back to his feet because he was cuffed before he rolled and glared at her

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon saw Blake and smiled back before going to sit next to him✿...

''h-huh...?! but i thought...*sigh* never mind...we'll just have to make a skirt and...i dunno...fudge..this is hard...''

(i though she could have legs)

...✦Zenya soon just held him down, pinning him from the top of him as she glared down at him✦...

''i tried to be nice...''

...✦She said before punching him really hard in the face causing him to get knocked out again✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria went to the mall every so often, the last time she went was probably sometime last week. She didn't get anything though, Maria judged liked to go window shopping to see what she could buy because... she usually didn't have a lot of money or just didn't have any at all. This time, she came prepared though and had brought her wallet with her. Maria smiled lightly at Ilaani, "I like going to the mall most of the time, I just never usually buy anything. Since we're headed to the same place, why don't we just walk together?" She suggested as her gaze drifted towards the direction of the mall as well.

Ilaani smiled and nodded "Sure, It'll be fun to have someone to walk with" she said as she began to walk "A window shopper huh?, Id be a liar if I said i didnt enjoy doing that aswell" she said with a small chuckle.

------

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smirked then tilted her chin up "Let me have my moment." he teased quietly before gently kissing her lips then stepping away.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly he stepped away "Alright then, shall we get going?" she asked with a smile.

------

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled "I've been good how about you?" He asks
"Ive been great!" she said happily as she then put her hands into her pockets "I got to meet this little kid who fought these huge monster things for a living!" she said grinning as she rocked back and forth in her normal energetic way "It was super cool~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon saw Blake and smiled back before going to sit next to him✿...

''h-huh...?! but i thought...*sigh* never mind...we'll just have to make a skirt and...i dunno...fudge..this is hard...''

(i though she could have legs)

...✦Zenya soon just held him down, pinning him from the top of him as she glared down at him✦...

''i tried to be nice...''

...✦She said before punching him really hard in the face causing him to get knocked out again✦...
Blake smiled more when she came to sit next to him. "Every thing go ok?" He asked her

(No she's stuck in snake form remember)

Myuki sighed before getting and idea. "Oh oh you know those swimsuit skirts girls wear over there bottom part of the swimsuit I could just where one of those!" She said to her

Jace groaned when he was punched having only been nocked out for a muinet before he opned his eyes and just stared up at her a cold and sort of loss filled look on his face before he just layed his head on the ground and looked away a little bit of blood slipping from his nose as he layed there with the girl on top of him

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back